Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seabridge Gold Is The Example!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danamas

danamas

Male Number of posts : 60
Emploi : Airline Pilot
Loisirs : Investing
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Seabridge Gold Is The Example! Empty
PostSubject: Seabridge Gold Is The Example!   Seabridge Gold Is The Example! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:40 pm

Guys:

Seabridge Gold should be our example of what to expect in the mania phase. This stock went from $2 to $37 per share in just two years! cheers Why didn't I buy some of this stock? Just imagine what the share price of SA will be when the mania phase kicks in! king Look at the inferred gold on their Mitchell property! It's 13 million ounces! What a Face Let's see now, I'm getting out my calculator and punching in the numbers for 13,000,000 times $750/oz that comes to $9.75 billion in the ground value in Canadian dollars(more than American pesos)! Let's assume that cash costs are $350/oz we get $400/oz profit at today's depressed gold price (soon to be $2,500/oz?) and we get a value of $5.2 billion! Eureka! Shocked The current stocks price of $37 times 38 million shares(hows that for non-dilution?) gives a market cap of $1.4 billion. Gaads! This could be huge! Think of it in the mania phase! cheers Seabridge's web site resources page lists 3.81 million ozs of measured and indicated gold on its properties. Thats a value of $2.9 billion (not counting the 2.2 billion pounds of copper) and that doesn't count the Mitchell property! What a Face Current market cap is $1.4 billion. That means that the current market cap is only half of the M & I ozs in the ground! This is a monster stock that will be one of the go-to stocks for the big dumb money in the mania phase! Did I mention that Seabridge just put two drills right next to Teuton's Treaty Creek property at the worst time of the year as far as drilling goes? What do you think they are doing there? Is this being valued by JH's Miningpdeia? Naaaah!

The whole point of my euphoric analysis is that many of our stocks will be doing what Seabridge is doing! I can hardly wait! Stay long and strong and don't let the bull shake you off his back!
Back to top Go down

Seabridge Gold Is The Example!
Page 1 of 1