Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!!   USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:22 pm

http://www.uscorpnv.com/

Market cap 9.71 million US

Nice video
http://www.uscorpnv.com/broadband.html

Click Here to Download Power Point

http://www.uscorpnv.com/twinpeaksfeasabilitystudy.pdf

August 28, 2007 USCorp Announces Completion of the Picacho Salton Gold Property Feasibility Study
July 27, 2007 USCorp Announces Completion of the Twin Peaks Gold and Silver Property Feasibility Study
May 9, 2007 USCorp, a Junior Gold Exploration Company, Announces Fiscal 2006 Accomplishments and Recent Fiscal 2007 Progress
May 7, 2007 USCorp, a Junior Gold Exploration Company, Announces Updated Website
May 2, 2007 USCorp, a Junior Gold Exploration Company, Reports on $1.2 Million and $17 Million Financings and $10 Million Commitment
April 30, 2007 USCorp, a Junior Gold Exploration Company, Announces Posting of 2006 Annual Report To Shareholders
November 2, 2006, USCorp Acquires the Picacho Salton Gold Mining Property
November 1, 2006, USCorp Acquires the Picacho Salton Gold Mining Property
October 25, 2006, USCorp Announces Results of Picacho Gold Property Geological Report
May 16, 2006, USCorp, a Junior Gold Exploration Company, Announces Frankfurt Exchange Listing of Class B Non-Voting Common Shares
May 5, 2006, USCorp Announces Results of Drilling at Its Kingman Area Tailings Property
March 21, 2006, USCorp Announces Completion of Drilling at Its Kingman Area Gold Tailings Project
November 17, 2005, USCorp Announces Approval of Drilling and Test Program for Gold and Silver on Kingman Area Tailings
November 14, 2005, USCorp Announces Appointment of Gold and Silver Consulting Exploration Geologist Dr. Robert A. Cameron
October 3, 2005, USCorp Announces the Completion of a $635,000 Gold Bullion Loan
March 21, 2005, USCorp Announces Kingman Gold and Silver Tailings Progress
February 22, 2005, USCorp Gold and Silver Mining Co. Announces 2004 Annual Report
February 14, 2005, USCorp Announces the Acquisition of 400,000 tons of Gold and Silver Tailings Near Kingman, Arizona
January 31, 2005, USCorp Announces Letter of Intent to Acquire Additional Arizona Gold and Silver Claims
January 6, 2005, USCorp, Jr. Gold Company, Reviews 2004 Accomplishments
January 4, 2005, USCorp, Jr. Gold Company, Announces Addition to Exploration and Development Team
October 25, 2004, USCorp Expands Gold Holdings
October 20, 2004, USCorp Announces Acquisition of Additional California Claims
July 14, 2004, USCorp Releases Shareholder Letter
June 15, 2004, USCorp acquires Picacho Park Mining Property
March 12, 2004, USCorp, Junior Gold Company, Sends Representatives To German Finance Conference Invest 2004; Announces Extension To Letter Of Intent
March 5, 2004, USCorp, Junior Gold Company, Strengthens Management Team

January 20, 2004, USCorp, Junior Gold and Silver Exploration and Development Company, Approved for Trading on Third Segment of the Berlin Stock Exchange.

October 29, 2003, USCorp Announces Letter of Intent to Acquire International Energy and Resources Inc.

August 11, 2003, USCorp Announces agreement with International Energy and Resources, Inc. to process Gold and Silver Ore.
August 6, 2003, USCorp Announces Completion of Twin Peaks Gold Mine ``Phase One Plan of Operations''

July 28, 2003, USCorp, Junior Gold and Silver Exploration and Development Company, Appoints New Board Member
July 22, 2003, USCorp Announces Drilling Program Confirms Proven Gold Reserves

I own shares
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
danamas

danamas

Male Number of posts : 60
Emploi : Airline Pilot
Loisirs : Investing
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Standing Pat for Now!   USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:27 pm

USCS (US Corp) reported a good titanium find in their latest drilling at Twin Peaks. The market did not view this favorably and viewed managements statements of it as an additional revenue stream as a cover up for poor drilling results. Since they did not announce any additional gold or silver in this drill result, it has been viewed as an unfavorable drill result. This was my first reaction too, what no new gold and silver? But on second thought, view it as a plus and am holding on to my investment in this company. I think that it is a real sleeper. The stock dropped 25% this week on very low volume and should be viewed as a good buy at this level. I already have some and am not adding to my position just because I don't have any cash left to buy more or I would. This looks like a great buying opportunity for reasons Bull pointed out earlier.

I don't know if any one here has made contact with management. If they have, I would like to hear about it. I have made several calls to them this last week and could not get anyone to call me back so far. This is discouraging to me but perhaps they have been too busy expanding the resources to get back to me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: Re: USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!!   USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:47 pm

Quote :
I don't know if any one here has made contact with management. If they have, I would like to hear about it. I have made several calls to them this last week and could not get anyone to call me back so far. This is discouraging to me but perhaps they have been too busy expanding the resources to get back to me! Very Happy

Dan,

I think people always use this excuse !

A company which does not reply to shareholders is not for me !
Back to top Go down
danamas

danamas

PostSubject: Re: USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!!   USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:08 pm

Silverman:

I agree with you generally speaking. I recently invested in them after viewing Bull's analysis. What do you think of his analysis? Did you review the information and go to the company's web site? We must remember that these small companies get busy and with small staff they can't get back to us quickly especially if they are busy. Now, if I can't make any contact in the next week or two, then I will probably get out of the stock. However, the material that Bull published looks good to me as an investment. Look at the extremely small market cap of about $9 million! They have 33 million shares outstanding with a 8 million float! They have an estimated gold cash cost of $154/oz. That is a really good number!

Key findings of the feasibility study are as follows;
• Using a $400/oz gold price and a $5/oz silver price Ernst & Whinney,
(now Ernst & Young) has estimated the Twin Peaks deposit contains
an inferred mineable reserve of 132,000,000 tons of ore grading at .12
oz/ton gold and .6 oz/ton silver. The initial 120 acre pit design contains
very little waste rock as the high grade mineralization has carried to the
surface. Strip to mine ratio is less than 1:1 waste to ore. Proven
Reserves are 3,600,000 tons of ore. Total metal contained in the ore is
612,000 oz gold and 2.16 million oz. silver.
• The property is quite large and open to further development and
expansion.
• Twin Peaks is a world class gold deposit with potential for leverage to
gold and silver prices.
• The ore body is simple to mine.
• Metallurgy is straightforward with gravity circuit primary to produce gold
& silver concentrates and cyanidation of tailings.
• Infrastructure near the Twin Peaks mine would reduce capital and
operating cost.

Mineral Resources of the Twin Peaks Project Area
Resource classification Gold in ounces Silver in ounces
Measured1 mineral resource 612,000 2,160,000
Indicated2 mineral resource 1,500,000 6,500,000
Inferred3 mineral resource 22,440,000 79,200,000

Now look at their other property!

Mineral Resources of The Picacho Salton Properties
In ounces
Resource classification Troy Ounces of Gold
Measured mineral resource (1) 231,513oz
Indicated mineral resource (2) 1,185,348oz
Inferred mineral resource (3) 11,853,483oz

Cash costs are similar to the Twin Peaks project with under $200/oz. They are 2-3 years away from production as far as I can tell. But how many of our mining companies aren't about in the same time frame? Just considering the Measured gold we get 843,513 oz and 2.16(correected) million oz silver we get a total of $717 million value in gold and $32.14 million in silver value. That's about $750 million value of in the ground metal. Subtracting 1/4 for costs to mine and you have about $562 million value in measured resources after costs for a $9 million market cap of 62:1 leverage! affraid Now that's what I call leverage. Just look at Seabridge with almost all of their gold in the inferred category! Think of what a little advertising could do for this company!

Now consider the indicated gold will triple the measured number and you can see a leverage going to 240:1 for the gold in the ground. I think that this stock is a reasonable gamble. I own shares of US Corp.

To really speculate consider the 34.3 million oz of inferred gold being worth $29 billion! $29 billion divided by a market cap of $9 million gives you an in the ground potential multiplier of 3,222 for the inferred oz! The inferred gold is worth ($29 billion divided by 30 million shares) $966/share! I wouldn't count on all the inferred being realized but just imagine if they have just 1/4 of it! Very Happy

Last edited by on Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: I must admit   USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:49 pm

that I did not read what Bull posted abou this company.

Yes, it does look interesting.

I will do my DD

Regards
Back to top Go down
danamas

danamas

PostSubject: Re: USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!!   USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:01 pm

Here is some more information on one of US Corp's properties. I can see two problem areas. One is the 3 years to production and the other is the environmental permitting. I would assume and hopefully can confirm that the environmental permitting is well along the way to completion. I will try and ascertain this from the company and pass it on if I get an answer.
I hope someone will try and take shots at this company and tell me why it is a bad investment! Otherwise, $0.19 per share looks pretty enticing for a $9 million market cap, 30 million share, high grade, low cost gold mine! Some more of the pros are: they have power, they have water rights, they have access, they have nearby(7 miles) labor in Baghdad, AZ, recovery rates of 75-85%, etc.

From the 2007 US Corp Twin Peaks Feasibility Study
http://www.uscorpnv.com/twinpeaksfeasabilitystudy.pdf
Geology and Resources p.8
The predominant host rock of the area consists of various crystalline grades of granite and diorite. Numerous cross cutting pegmatites and quartz veins are observed. The large number of pegmatites encountered, have led to the surmise of a possible batholithic halo. Gold enrichment is largely fault controlled and large areas of poly-metallic ores are present.
At the south end of the property, Cretaceous to Tertiary Rhyolite intrusions have cut through the granites and produce lava flows capping older alluviums. Largescale faulting and metamorphism is observed throughout the area. Numerous dikes crisscross the area. They as well as faults and brecciaed areas have given avenue to hypogene enrichment.
Based upon surface geology of the site and core drilling mineralization of the property it appears to fit the United States Geological Survey, model 17 and 20c as outlined by Cox and Singer, 1986. These are both large-scale porphyry models, which indicate very large deposits in the one hundred to one hundred fifty million ton range with significant gold and silver grades. Other examples of these porphyry models occur closely within the region. Extensive drilling and surface geochem programs have been performed upon the property as well as numerous samples taken at depths of up to 400 ft. in the historic mine workings. The bulk of the sampling has consistently yielded results in the 0.12 to 0.17 ounces per ton ore grade for gold and 0.6 oz. per ton ore grade for silver. High grade lenses and pockets occur within the property, usually at structural intersections. Some samples have achieved appreciably higher results. These have not been averaged however, due to the possibility of nugget effect.

Resource Modeling p.9
It has been observed for some time within the Twin Peaks property that
mineralization generally follows a structural trend, of North 20° east and a
general alignment of the three major past producing mines places them all along this strike. Crosscutting structures and displacements tend to separate mineral lenses and concentrate mineralization and structural intersections. The major ore bodies consist of oxide ore and are very amiable to processing with
conventional pulp leaching technologies. Several pockets however, have been
identified of concentrations of non-oxidized or with large metallic particulates.
Conventional cyanide leaching will take too long to recognize complete recovery
of these assets. Therefore, the resource model is based on constructing
separate benefaction circuits and separate mineral envelopes for disseminated
lode and nugget bearing ores that follow the general geologic trend.

Metallurgy and Processing p.11

The Twin Peaks property can be classified as a high-grade gold property. Gold values are consistently above .05 oz. ounces per ton with isolated lenses and pockets, reaching values of 2.25 ounces per ton. Silver values are in the .6
ounce per ton range. Samples taken in the vicinity of the Hayes mine have
exceeded 60 oz. of silver to the ton. Furthermore, the gold can be classified as
free milling.
Epigenetic heating has tended to concentrate it from its original
disseminated deposition yielding larger particles than the sub-micron found in
other disseminated lodes. Historical production shows it very amiable to gravity
extraction. Pulverization tests and wet circuit gravity extraction have given
excellent recovery of the coarse gold and silver.

Concentrates and Gold Sales p.19

Operations at Twin Peaks are expected to produce an annual average of 13,396
Troy pounds of precious metals each year, of which 34,748 oz. are gold and
126,000 ounces are silver. Concentrates will be smelted to dore' on site or
shipped directly to smelter in sealed containers.

Project Economic Model p.19

This feasibility study has established that the Twin Peaks deposit can be
developed by open pit mining followed by gravity circuit to generate gold /silver
concentrate and additional cyanide leaching of tailings for gold and silver
recovery. This study indicates that 612,000 oz. of gold in 3,600,000 tons of ore at
an average gold grade .17 oz. to the ton and an average silver grade of .6 ounce
to the ton can be mined and processed economically to recover 446,760 oz. of
gold, and 1,620,000 oz. of silver.
Development of the project yields a first year net present value of $3,012,788 at
a gold price of $600 oz, and silver price of $12 oz. Total pre-tax cash flow after
expenses for the first year is $10,602,183.
The total initial capital is approximately $12,974,728 with an additional
$57,961,720 of sustaining capital (includes final reclamation) required over the
12.9 year mine life. Cash operating cost per gold ounce produced is $154. When
additional production taxes are added to the capital costs total cash and noncash
costs, fully loaded are $250 per ounce.
This feasibility study considers an average annual mining rate of 280,000 tons
over the 12.9 year mine life. This includes 140,000 tons of waste and 140,000
tons of ore for an average stripping ratio 1:1. Conventional truck and shovel
mining methods will be utilized with the processing for an 800 ton per day plant,
yielding an annual production of 34,748 oz. of gold and 126,000 oz. silver when
the mine is in full operation.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!!   USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:34 am

20,000 shares on ask between 25c and 26c...then nothing under 51c Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!!   USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USCorp. (USCS) Serious GOLD & SILVER!!!
Page 1 of 1