Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which stocks will rise the most

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aghead

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Which stocks will rise the most Empty
PostSubject: Which stocks will rise the most   Which stocks will rise the most Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:56 pm

The following are my current Ag stocks some of which I have held for a long time. My question to the group is (in your opinion) which of these stocks will gain the most value in the coming PM stock surge ..say over the next 6 months or so.

AGQ, AXR, ECU, EPZ, EXN, GPR, MAG, MSV, ORM, PCM, SBB, SEG, SMR, SPM, SVM.

I would like to reduce the number of stocks to a half doz or so and companies suggested outside the above are welcome.

Longtime voyeur first post
Back to top Go down
Henk

Henk

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Which stocks will rise the most Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which stocks will rise the most   Which stocks will rise the most Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:24 am

ECU has always gotten a bad press at http://jasonhommelforum.com/forums/. I guess you could find fundamentally better ones than that at http://miningpedia.com/.
I'd sell it. On the other hand: ECU is prominent in quite a few newsletters and forums. In that case every spark of good news can lead to a jump in the shareprice.
GGC would be a better share fundamentally and "media-attention-wise".
ORM, PCM and SEG are likely to go up soon, based on fundamentals. Not much promotion though.
Back to top Go down

Which stocks will rise the most
Page 1 of 1