Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CGC.V (CGLD.OB)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:31 pm

I can't tell you what it is until I bought my fill...are all you sheep ready to buy when I reveal my "can't loose stock of the week"?

Seriously, I bought a little bit of this one. The video on the main page is informative and very professional

http://www.capitalgoldcorp.com/
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Low grade and low recovery. Projected to produce 50-60k ounces of gold in 2008 and then 100k ounces in 2009 onwards.

But then, there are lots of shares outstanding.

How much do you think this stock may worth in the coming 6 months?

BTW, we need good stories to promote this stock!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
studbkr

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:44 pm

...I would be voted off the Forum if I didn't say it was a sure bet 10-bagger in the next 12 months. (until some other stock grabs my attention in a week or two)

Seriously, I know it is not the "next Yamana", but they are producing now and have a property that is still open at depth and strike. It's worth a small amount of my capital, but I'm not betting the farm. Anybody that is producing is worth something, given today's financing market. Much of my money has moved to producers and near-producers
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: GOZ.V   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:24 pm

I am also trying to buy more near term or existing producers. However, so far, I still like GOZ.V more than any other companies I can find (except for MTO which I bought more shares during the recent dips).

Quote :
Highlights from 2007 include:
acquired 100% ownership of Bjorkdalsgruvan AB and associated assets
produced 19,200 ounces of gold
completed 1,400 metres of underground tunnels
drilled 13,400 metres in 128 holes
commenced test mining
initiated a resource estimate and feasibility study
expanded land holdings

Current M+I resource: 177k ounces
Current Inferred resource: 638 ounces
Targeted to prove up close to 2 million ounces

Quote :
An NI 43-101 compliant resource estimate is now underway and is also being conducted by Wardell Armstrong International. The completion schedule is for the end of February.

Share Structure:

Shares Issued: 74,765,902
Warrants: 6,886,697
Options: 3,695,000
Fully Diluted: 85,347,599
Insiders: 8,404,506 shares or 11.2% of issued shares

I dont have many shares of GOZ (sold out before the crash) and was thinking of getting them back unless I found another near term producer with better potential.

I know it is hard to compare these 2 companies. But what do you think about GOZ.V?
Back to top Go down
studbkr

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:37 pm

I have a bit of both MTO and GOZ (more than I have of CGC.V).

I used to own alot more MTO, but the big dilutions last year made me angry. GOZ I don't follow too much, but the guys on ValueForum.com like both of them alot and have access to their management
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:35 am

Wow, did you see the magic (or data manipulation) done on miningpedia yesterday? All of the sudden, SGL is not even listed within the top 10 companies in terms of '+50% Price Fwd. P/E Gain Per Annum'.

I supposed once IAUs share price appreciates like GORO did (which gave the promoter a fat pocket), he will just bash the company like he did the other companies like MTO, GOZ, GORO, ORM, MMG, ADA, RIC, LBE etc etc (the list would be much longer if I wanted to spell out every company he has pumped and then dumped)!!

BTW, GOZ.V is still one of the top 20 in companies in mininpedia- dropped from top 10 to top 20!! Wow. This is new!! His latest pick is not even in the top ten list!! And what? China is not a risky place to do business? Right, this is where I came from and sure the creator of Miningpedia as a Filipino knows better than me!! Enough said about this!!
Back to top Go down
studbkr

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:01 pm

FYI: I don't really believe there is an intentional pump and dump. I just believe the Manipul-pedia author "refines" his thought and evaluation process way too frequently and does not account for leadership/management, political risk, location (weather and labor/transport costs). Unintentional, but nonetheless entertaining and maddening at the same time...

With that said, it has value in identifying undervalued properties, followed by adding your own particular variety of Due Diligence. If the Miningpedia formulae stabilize and it gets a broader following, it will become a way to anticipate "mass psychology" and buying-up of undervalued properties...good for traders and speculators

(I am very shy of properties in China, like Minco. Too much risk of shady dealings in China as well as upcoming politlcal backlash from the misguided and bankrupt United States)
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-04

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:35 pm

Infamous stock promoter is pumping this stock. Has been pumping this one for about 4-5 days now. Could explain some of the unusual volume. He has a decent following and when he writes up a stock, the volume typically surges. Here is what he wrote today:

I really hope you are researching CGLD this weekend.

By next year, Gold could easily be $1,500 per oz or higher.

CGLD is positioned to produce 70,000 ounces of Gold in 2009. At $1,500 per oz... CGLD could potentially generate revenues next year of $105 million.

CGLD's current net margins are around 26.4%. Therefore, it is possible CGLD could generate net income next year of $27.7 million. With the industry average P/E of 35... this stock long-term could easily go to $5.50 or higher.

I have been predicting for several years that when Gold breaks $1,000 per oz, Gold Mania would begin.

What I mean by Gold Mania is... when you go out to eat at a restaurant and you listen to the conversations at the tables around you... people are no longer talking about Real Estate, they are talking about Gold.

Unfortunately for them... the people I hear talking about Gold are talking about selling their Gold coins and jewelry. They just realized during the past week or so how much Gold prices have risen and they assume that Gold can't go any higher.

When I predicted $1,000 per oz Gold we were in the preseason. Now we are in the 2nd or 3rd inning.

Bear Stearns failing last week is just the beginning. We are going to see all of these firms with bad mortgage debt fail one after another. It will be fun predicting who is next.

As the FED desperately tries to bail out all of these firms... Gold prices will skyrocket!

I believe CGLD is the best Gold stock right now based on both fundamentals and technicals.

Please do your own research and don't make investment decisions based on anything I say."

Might be good time to trade this one for a quick gain. Watch the volume tomorrow. He has been hard at work all weekend pumping this one... Be careful he has had some real stinkers
Back to top Go down
studbkr

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:59 pm

Who is the pumper? I don't see it on the JH Forum...
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:03 pm

Jonathan Lebed he is not on JH's forum. He pumps low-priced otcbb stocks.
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:20 pm

Here is what he wrote today...

Look what Jim Cramer said about Bear Stearns on Tuesday...

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=ae47b67d-2523-4946-a2ad-aadc68176f67

He said that Bear Stearns isn't in trouble and don't take your money out of it. It has fallen 95% since then!

If he was smart he would've told his viewers to sell Bear Stearns and put their money into CGLD which I believe is about to skyrocket!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGC.V (CGLD.OB)   CGC.V (CGLD.OB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CGC.V (CGLD.OB)
Page 1 of 1