Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:29 pm

Called PCM.v

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talked with Donald Empey for a little over an hour on Friday afternoon.

We discussed many of the goings on, at this time. Of most importance to investors right now, is the upcoming release of the NI 43-101 resource calculation on the south zone of the Ryan Lake copper/moly project.

It is my understanding that a few more holes are being added, and we should get the results of these next week. Assay's are in hand and need only to be written up for news release.

We are also waiting for additional results from the north zone, which could be received any time now, and may be released the week after next.

The resource calculation for the south zone is expected to be announced in three weeks. This will allow for investors to be able to assign a market value for PCM.v based on hard numbers, while maintaining an exploration premium for future discovery.

A NI 43-101 resource calculation is soon to be initiated on the north zone at Ryan Lake. The effort required to produce this secondary calculation will be much less than the first because they share the same property.

Also, we are awaiting a drill for the Mabel property in Mexico. News of a fresh drill campaign could be announced in the coming weeks.

Metallurgy news is also expected from the Mabel property. A large sample is currently undergoing lab analysis. No problems with good recovery are anticipated.

Don and I talked about share consolidation. He told me that it comes up quite a bit, but they will not do one until both resource calculations are out on the Ryan Lake property. Also there is potential that the north and south zone are part of one system, as the deposits remain open in directions to each other. If this is proven to be the case, the tonnage factor would explode and would require a single resource estimate to be conducted.

All in all, we have a steady news stream in the pipeline, with a healthy sprinkling of hi-grade drill results expected.

Don is easy to talk to, so I encourage you all to call, as he can relay the details of current and expected events more clearly than I.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
duckncover

duckncover

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:43 pm

Thanks for the update, Bull. bounce

Quote :
Don and I talked about share consolidation. He told me that it comes up quite a bit, but they will not do one until both resource calculations are out on the Ryan Lake property. Also there is potential that the north and south zone are part of one system, as the deposits remain open in directions to each other. If this is proven to be the case, the tonnage factor would explode and would require a single resource estimate to be conducted.

Share consolidation - does that mean a reverse split or a share buyback, or something else?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:42 am

duckncover wrote:
Thanks for the update, Bull. bounce

Quote :

Share consolidation - does that mean a reverse split or a share buyback, or something else?

Yes, a reverse split.This would allow US investors to trade the stock without such a high percentage of the trade going to brokers.

I understand that US investors are charged 1c per share for venture stocks. That works out to 22% going to a broker for a buy, then sell. What a Face

A 1 for 5, or 1 for 10 would mean a 50c or $1.00 share price with a much lower share float.

Anyway, they think they can get the share price up quite a bit by summer. In this case they would not bother at all.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:05 am

mbtrading costs $8.95 flat for penny unlimited quantity

i have a new deal w/ tdameritrade for $8 flat fee on any trade including penny - unlimited quantity
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:30 am

mshen11 wrote:
mbtrading costs $8.95 flat for penny unlimited quantity

i have a new deal w/ tdameritrade for $8 flat fee on any trade including penny - unlimited quantity

You can kiss my push for a reverse split good-bye! Very Happy

Thanks mshen11! I will try get the word out.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:13 am

NOTE: tdameritrade... you need special relationship with them. not sure if most people can get it. i have a feeling i couldve gotten a better deal if i tried harder - like $5. also note - any of the brokerages will always be willing to bargain with you - if you are worth their time/effort. even if they say no (if you dont believe me try telling them you will deposit $10mill at their firm)

but this still doesnt remove the PITA problem of low volume on OTCBB... im still trying to get my fill of PAOCF.. its very expensive racking up $8 fees to get a nibble

for those who wants a higher price, no one truely wants a reverse split... always better/more simple to some how push the stock price higher Smile

another note: i find that most brokers will give you special deals if they think they will make money on you - deals like free trades or unlimited quantity anywhere at a fixed agreeable price, ...

here are more hints on other brokers ive been w/ at one time or another:
- i know wells fargo gives either unlimited free trades or 100 free trades a year (not sure the details/quantity) if you have 25k or more. also maybe bofa. but i dont know how their execution time is - probably crappy.
- you need 1 million USD at fidelity to get them to really "help" you. if you dont have that much but have a significant amount you can complain and they will "compensate"
- scottrade is only exception - cant get them to budge... i didnt try too hard because they force you to have a local office which i dont want - esp during non-core hours
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:22 am

The commission is NOT the problem with OTCBB.

The problem is the ask/bid - you lose 1 cent each way.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:47 am

thats not true - you can specify up to four decimals out on OTBCC... ie 0.9483USD

BUT because of low volume and the exchange rates you do lose more than 1c on the spread. but bull was talking about 1c per share comission.

Sad
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:27 pm

Interesting...I bought 100K shares of PAOCF (PinkSheets version of PCM) today through Schwab. TSE.com shows it came through as "E-Trade"....as was said earlier, not ideal execution and too many fingers in the pie doing it this way.

I previously dumped mine after seeing that it did not jump on those last great drill results. These new shares I will hold and hope the market discovers them some day...
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:13 pm

just out of curiosity... how many trades did you make? just one on OTCBB that became split on TSE? im still trying to figure out the relationship

also you didnt do a market order did you??? how much do you pay comission at etrade?

what were your prices on OTCBB and what did they translate to on TSE?
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Lotsa questions!

I did 2 lots of 50K for $0.12 limit at Schwab for PAOCF. They all executed at US $0.116, each in 50K blocks as it looks in my Schwab account

As for what it looked like on TSE, I only remember it was broken up into many small blocks with many different sellers. I think they were all at C$0.11 (maybe lower)
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:36 pm

Quote :
So, tell us Bull, what do you think it takes to make this stock double in price? It doesn't get much better than today's news and there were too many willing sellers.

Change the name to Comox Gold or Pacific Gold, or better yet Pacific Platinum and this sucker will fly. Twisted Evil

What is a comox anyway? Question
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:13 pm

duckncover wrote:
Quote :
So, tell us Bull, what do you think it takes to make this stock double in price? It doesn't get much better than today's news and there were too many willing sellers.

What is a comox anyway? Question

Something to do with COpper/MOly etc....I'm guessing. scratch
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:14 am

Google tells me that it's a town in B.C. (as in British Columbia). Maybe they used to have property there...near the Pacific Ocean

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Comox,+BC,+Canada&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Anything on the horizon for PCM, Bull?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:24 pm

duckncover wrote:
Anything on the horizon for PCM, Bull?

Yes, actually there is a lot of news coming. Most significantly, drills from Ryan Lake. We are also expecting the resource calculation.

I have not talked to Don in the last while, but I will try to call tommorow.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:39 am

FYI: I bought 100K PAOCF today. It came across my account at US $0.089 and across tse.com at C$0.085 (11:59AM)
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Good fill! The lowest I could get is around $0.095 a few days back. Wish I would waited a few more days.

Bull, did you talk to Don on the phone yet?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:17 pm

duckncover wrote:
Good fill! The lowest I could get is around $0.095 a few days back. Wish I would waited a few more days.

Bull, did you talk to Don on the phone yet?

Yes I did. I just got off the phone with him. I expect news very soon.

All things are going very well. I will post later...not sure how much I should say in an open forum.
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:39 pm

That is all I need to hear.

By all means don't share anything that could get you in trouble.

Thanks for your research!!!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:23 pm

As I said, I believe we are getting a news release very shortly. As a matter of fact, I expect it tomorrow.

I have been anxiously waiting for this news for some time. I probably could say what the news is, simply because I figured it out with help from a contact at SPM in Sinaloa, Mexico. I think Maybe thats why we will get news tomorrow. In the past, this news was released after the event by PCM. Figured it out yet?

Hint= Don is sending me a retainer so that I can prepare a trip to Mexico. A camerman and myself will visit the Mabel property. We will hangout with Ceasar Lemas (head geologist) for a couple of days.

Ceasar will be in Toronto the weekend of April 14. I will be going to Mexico the week before, or the week after so that Ceasar and I will be there at the same time.

A new website is being developed. It is about 3/4 complete. Apparently it will be Flash Video enabled. I understand my video will be on the website. I have also been asked to visit Ryan Lake for a video shoot. Don wants to demonstrate the first rate infrastructure in place there. The video should also help demonstrate that permitting will not be an issue there.

There is more to discuss, but I would like to wait until the news is out. I don't want to say more, and have it end up on the Stockhouse board premature.

More tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:36 am

Where's the news? confused

Maybe someone other than me needs to call and get a progress report. This is the second time news has not come out when I was told it would be. Anyway, I'm sure it is coming because I know things are happening at PCM.

I wasn't going to add shares because I thought I had a "scoop". I quess maybe now I could, because the event did not take place?!

Maybe they are trying to hold off until the PP shares come free trading on the 30th.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 am

Pacific Comox Starts Drill Program on Mabel Gold, Silver, Copper Property in Mexico

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 26, 2008) - Pacific Comox Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:PCM) -

Mabel Gold-Silver-Copper Property in Northern Sonora State Mexico

The Company reports a minimum 2,000 meter RC drilling program has started on the Mabel property. The objective of the program is to increase the density of drill holes in several areas where previous drilling has intersected shallow gold/silver mineralization and to also test for the lateral extension of these areas especially where 3 meter long chip samples indicated mineralization (previously reported).

The initial part of the program will test for extensions to the south and west of the 62 closely spaced mineralized holes previously reported in the Carmelitas North Zone which averaged 1.4 g/tonne gold & 48 g/tonne silver over average intervals of 5 meters starting at/near surface in many holes. This zone encompasses an area approximately 330 meters on a northwest-southeast trend and averages about 75 meters wide.

Infill drilling is planned for the adjoining Carmelitas South Zone where 7 of 9 holes previously drilled reported mineralization averaging 1.4 g/tonne gold and 48 g/tonne silver over 3 meters at/near surface.

Drilling will also test the Gate North, Gate South, Ridge and Micho Zones. The drilling program will provide additional drill hole data for a resource estimate on the Carmelitas and other areas of at/near surface goldsilver mineralization on the Mabel property.

In the Micho area Comox previously reported in hole RC-62, 6 meters of 1.5 g/tonne gold, and 51 g/tonne silver followed by 23 meters of 1.1% oxide copper and 10 g/tonne silver.

The Mabel property is about a 2 hour drive south from Tucson, Arizona. Robert Hill P. Eng. serves as the qualified person (QP) for the sampling and exploration programs under the definitions of National Instrument 43-101. The geologist on the Mabel program is Cesar Lemas. In the RC drill program the product is bagged separately for each meter of drill advance. A split sample is shipped by Company personnel to the Swastika Laboratory at Swastika, Ontario, an accredited laboratory.

Donald Empey, President
For further information: view the Company web site at www.pacificcomox.com or the Company filings on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.Donald Empey(416) 977-4653(416) 977-8335 (FAX)Email: dempey@pacificcomox.comWebsite: www.pacificcomox.com
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 am

I expect PCM will drill over 5000m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will see results very soon from Mabel.

The drill samples will be flown from Tucson to the Swastika Lab. The Swastika lab will require only one week to get the results to Don...don't believe me? Call Don or the Swastika Lab.

Drills have already been turning for a while and the samples will be flown out of Tucson every weekend.

Huge backlog of news coming after the 30th of March!
Back to top Go down
Boomer

Male Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Project Management
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Was drilling program what you expected & recently hinted at?   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:05 am

Hi Bull,
Saw the release you posted on JH forum & came here to ask if the drilling program news was in fact what you had expected & alluded to...

Then saw the quick elaboration you posted as well... > 5,000M & samples flying out weekly, quick lab results to Don E...

Was there more that perhaps you were expecting?

"I have been anxiously waiting for this news for some time. I probably could say what the news is, simply because I figured it out with help from a contact at SPM in Sinaloa, Mexico. I think Maybe thats why we will get news tomorrow. In the past, this news was released after the event by PCM. Figured it out yet?

Hint= Don is sending me a retainer so that I can prepare a trip to Mexico. A camerman and myself will visit the Mabel property. We will hangout with Ceasar Lemas (head geologist) for a couple of days."

I wasn't smart enough to figure it out from your clues, but my gut is sensing that the announcment of drilling is not what you were hinting at (?)

Please elaborate further if you wish/can?

Finally picked up some PCM this week - so its officially on my radar.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: