Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:03 pm

jvj wrote:
What do you think of DUN.v?

Never heard of them, but I just looked. http://www.duncastlegoldcorp.com/news_releases
Look at their friggin's Press Releases..they're playing PP and Warrant games, probably with their buddies.
Back to top Go down
jvj

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Leonard Wall wrote:
jvj wrote:
Good deal, studbkr. I wonder if I should sell or hold on for another NR. Juniors have been hit by these one time pops and then there is a mass of selling. There isn't really any commitment.

Please, for the love of Pete, let it go back down to $0.015! lol!

Perhaps not, but I have seen it happen too many times with other firecrackers. Have you seen what's happened with CMC Metals? They ceased trading by order of the authorities. Wonder what's going with that.
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:27 pm

studbkr wrote:
jvj wrote:
What do you think of DUN.v?

Never heard of them, but I just looked. http://www.duncastlegoldcorp.com/news_releases
Look at their friggin's Press Releases..they're playing PP and Warrant games, probably with their buddies.

Yep, it sounds like one of those deals where theoutstanding is X but their fully diluted is eventually 3X. I did check out the share structure and it is as follows:

Outstanding - 35.3 million

Fully diluted - 50.0 million

Shares in escrow - 4.8 million

But that isn't so bad as others I have seen. Though I can see it possible for abuse with a pop to 20 cents with covered shares at 10 cents
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

Male Number of posts : 767
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:33 pm

jvj wrote:
Leonard Wall wrote:
jvj wrote:
Good deal, studbkr. I wonder if I should sell or hold on for another NR. Juniors have been hit by these one time pops and then there is a mass of selling. There isn't really any commitment.

Please, for the love of Pete, let it go back down to $0.015! lol!

Perhaps not, but I have seen it happen too many times with other firecrackers. Have you seen what's happened with CMC Metals? They ceased trading by order of the authorities. Wonder what's going with that.

Nothing. Just technical crap about actual 43-101 resources. 43-101 is for the bicycle helmet crowd.
Back to top Go down
http://silverbullreport.com
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:44 pm

That's funny. I've never worn a helmet.
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm

jvj wrote:
That's funny. I've never worn a helmet.

I've worn motorcycle, rock climbing, skydiving and ultralight flying helmets...and some would declare my affinity for tin foil, but have never worn a bicycle helmet. Maybe one day I will, but it will take more than the pummelers in past have been able to deliver. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://silverbullreport.com
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:59 pm

up 80% with almost 4 million shares traded!!!

Another move tomorrow like today and I break even cheers lol!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 pm

md1 wrote:
up 80% with almost 4 million shares traded!!!

Another move tomorrow like today and I break even cheers lol!

Cheers

You guys remind me of this: