Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:42 am

Any time, good buddie Smile
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:35 am

I know it is time consuming and even boring for some, but crunching the numbers and really looking closely at properties can be very satisfying and rewarding.

I think more and more investors will come around to the PCM story. Once you seriously get into the numbers, it quickly becomes obvious that they have a mine at Ryan Lake, as well as at the Mabel.

I sure am curious as to the next ten holes from Ryan Lake. If they come out anywhere near as good as the last couple, then PCM will surely climb fast. I think there will be a few no so good, but if they are like the last few, LOOK OUT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:05 am

Me? In at 0.11, out at 0.18, back in at 0.15 (Yankee dollars). I would get a better spread if I wasn;t buying US dollar PinkSheets. 2% of my portfolio.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:11 am

Good to hear, Studbkr!

I have done my best with getting people onside with PCM. I know that if PCM does not turn out to be a huge success, I will no longer provide a service-basically if I am wrong about PCM, my confidence will be "TOAST" affraid
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:33 pm

I talked to Mr. Empey on Friday. He mentioned something about an early buyout of the June 2008 warrant holders. Does anyone know how that works?
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:52 pm

I guess he means those on page 12, paragraph "G"

http://www.pacificcomox.com/pdf/07q2-interim-financial-statements.pdf

But I don't see any way they could do a buyout unless they buy warrants on the open market. There may be some fine print in the PP paperwork that Mr Empey can elaborate on

(Check last page of that same link...58M warrants outstanding!)
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:00 pm

I think he meant going to the holders of the warrants and offering a private buyout.

I quess I need to find out how many have been exercised already. They can be exercised anytime, so maybe many already have and been sold into the market.

Almost 30 million shares traded the other day. That could take a big chunk out of those warrants.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:13 pm

We could wakeup one day to a press release saying all the warrants had been exercised! Wink

There would be no selling pressure and every one would know that at the same time....Shoot, that is very possible scenario. PineTree could do that with a phone call.Cool
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:16 am

If the last couple of news releases are anything to go by, we should be hearing something from PCM any minute now. We also may get nothing this week.

The biggest problem I have with the unknown is, that it's so dang unpredictable! clown
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:19 pm

I hope the price will drop a bit more before the good news is out. I did not finish buying yet!!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:45 pm

The last, not-so-good, drill result came after the market close. I hope we don't see that today.
Back to top Go down
danamas

danamas

Male Number of posts : 60
Emploi : Airline Pilot
Loisirs : Investing
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:52 pm

These penny-ante stocks had better perk up soon or I'm selling everything and buying Seabridge Gold! drunken
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:16 am

Seems like the large caps always move first, then the mini monsters! Smile
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:31 am

The thing about these little stocks is, when they move, they often do by 20-50% or more. If a person is to invest, you often have to wait a good while and get the gain all at once. I think ORM.v will be like this, 100% in one day. Those that will be there will get the gain, those that are not, will be left out, at least for the big relief rally, which seems to be the reason these little stocks move in the first place.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:21 am

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.: Proposed $1,500,000 Flow-Through FinancingMarketwire

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.

November 1, 2007 - 10:43:23 AM

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.: Proposed $1,500,000 Flow-Through Financing

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 1, 2007) - Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.
(TSX VENTURE:PCM) reports the Company plans to raise C$1,500,000 through a
non-brokered Flow-Through financing. The financing is in the form of units
consisting of one flow-through share and one-half common share purchase
warrant. A full warrant is exercisable for one common share at C$0.15 for one
year from closing. Each unit is priced at C$0.14. The securities will be
subject to a four month hold period from the date of closing. A finder's fee
of 8% is payable where applicable.

This financing will increase the number of shares outstanding by 10,714,285 to

The funds raised will be used to advance the exploration program on the Ryan
Lake copper-molybdenum property near Matachewan, Ontario.

The financing is subject to regulatory approval.

Donald Empey, President

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd. Donald Empey (416) 977-4653 (416) 977-8335
(FAX) Email: dempey@pacificcomox.com Website: www.pacificcomox.com

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility
for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:56 pm

up until yesterday i was regretting i didnt place a higher stink bid before the run-up; after seeing this i dont know feel as regretful.

im feeling a little disappointed about the dilution - i know the company needs money (and i see they tried to finance right after the runup - smart move), however it doesnt leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling... even though i am not a shareholder (yet).

my worry from the beginning is that the price will be suppressed around the 10c level - ive seen too many company stock prices adversely affected by PP. but thats the nature of the game...
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:59 am

Maybe Uminer is starting to get some of the info I have and have vaguely discussed in the JH forum.

http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/viewmessage.asp?no=17034433&t=0&all=0&TableID=0

The story will leak eventually...PCM should just announce it already! cheers
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: B-18, E-11, Bingo! I win -- I win!   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:00 pm

Mr. Bullinsky,

I read somewhere on a Filipino forum that you had 38% of you portfolio on this $.09 stock. Shocked

WOW! your a gambling man. You got the title of the farm bet on one spin of the roulette table.

If you are that sure of PCM-V? I should be picking some up today!

You must have some inside Canadian info us State folks aren't hearing. Wink
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:40 am

Yes, I do have some info which has me very bullish! Wink

I am thinking about writing a little about what PCM "could" do to get the ball rolling bigtime! I think there is a lot of mispreception out there about how projects can be brought on line, especially at surface silver/gold mineralization that is highly responsive to cyanide manipulation.

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.: 10.3 Grams/Tonne Gold and 339 Grams/Tonne Silver Reported Over Interval of 19 Meters Near Surface in Infill Drilling on Carmelitas Zone Exclamation

Thats $400 per tonne. One pay loader scoup, 4 sq yards, roughly 8 tonnes per scoup at $3200 per tonne. 4 min. to run through a $200,000 crusher, diesel cost less than $2.00 then off to a cement structure for a few days of vat leaching. 1000 tonne capacity cement structure is not very big. Vat leaching is very fast. 5-10 bins may be enough for 1000tpd operation. $3.2 million per day might wake up a few people. Shocked

Just quick numbers, there is obviously a lot more to it than what I just spit out, but it helps to set a frame of mind. When you don't need monster haul trucks because of vat leaching vrs. heap leaching...well, it's a new ball game entirely. cheers

I don't think anyone in the "Filipino" forum has gone through the numbers or operations of a small scale vat leach operation. This could change very soon! affraid
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:14 pm

Vat leaching - can you confirm it is their plan?

So, do they need a ball mill to grind the rocks into flour? And what is the plan for this mill?

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:18 pm

I can't confirm. I am not really even supposed to be giving hints.

I know, what I know because I know Ceasar Lemas...and what he is up to right now. Wink

No ball mill required, only a rock crusher to reduce rock to 1 inch in size...roughly same size as heap leach.
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:21 pm

And what are the capital and operating costs like?
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:26 pm

But do they need to grind the rocks (mixed with cement) into flours? This is what I think is one of the pre-vat leaching process. It is to increase the exposure areas of the ore flour to the cyanide solution. And as I recall, using this method, agitation is required which can increase operating cost.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:34 pm

1000tpd

Crusher $200,000
Two pay loaders $240,000 for both...used.

5 cement leach vats $40,000 each=$200,000

Silver/Gold recovery system...Ceasar has the equipment, personally.

Pick-up trucks, blasting drill, storage sheds etc. Max $300,000

Mabel can start producing for under $1.5 mil...as do many private mexican companies. Later PCM will need to spend more to transfer to heap leach for the lower grade ore.

Operating costs are $20 per tonne max. for small scale vat leach. About 1 thousand dollars per hour at 1000tpd.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:58 pm

Talked to Don Empey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drill results coming next week. He has the assays in hand...Just needs to write a press release. Cool

Resource estimate will be out before the end of the month. cheers

I encourage you to call him. you might learn some interesting details. Leave a message if there is no answer, as he might be at Ryan Lake.

Telephone: 416 977 4653
Fax: 416 977 8335Email:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: