Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OSR.V, ORO Silver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henk

Henk

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-26

OSR.V, ORO Silver Empty
PostSubject: OSR.V, ORO Silver   OSR.V, ORO Silver Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:20 am

OSR.V is producing... next to nothing.

[QUOTE=shelby;28198]I have started to separate mining companies into 3 classes: 1)[...] 2) [...]3) Burning cash, will need more, a long ways from actual feasibility, capex raise, and reality.[...]
As best as I can tell, OSR fits into #3 along with most out there.[/QUOTE]
Shelby's probably right.
" OSR has the producing El Compas Silver Mine under option, with 100% ownership with staged cash payments totaling US$3.5 million over 2 years. Production figures 2003 – 2007: 60 tons per day averaging 7.99 g/t Au and 96.63 g/t Ag." http://www.orosilver.com/OSRFactSheet.pdf
Their production is still somewhat the same, they get 60 tons of rock and dirt above the ground everyday. OSR has yet to get it to the mill, 15 km away. (infrastructue is good, so why haven't they done this yet?).
I've done some calculating with the above figures: their daily production is 290 ounces of silver, and 25 ounces of gold per working day, tops!
That's worth $30,000,-. On a year basis that would result in $8M, max! Peanuts!

So now all hope is that the old mine can be expanded, by finding a new vein. But probably the old management of the mine have sought for this before. And they decided to sell the mine...
besides the old mine, OSR is exploring and acquiring other territory. If they find something noteworthy they have yet to begin feasability.

I've sold. I'll edit miningpedia with this.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

OSR.V, ORO Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSR.V, ORO Silver   OSR.V, ORO Silver Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:58 am

henk... saw your post on JH - if you havent already i think its time for you to turn off the shelby tube. the only time i tune in is interesting soap operas w/ dash.
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-10-23

OSR.V, ORO Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSR.V, ORO Silver   OSR.V, ORO Silver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:18 pm

They still have some drill reports to release. I had an etrade account at the time I bought OSR at $1.00. Etrade looked like it was about to tank so I initiated an account transfer, but it took so long to transfer that I could not get out at $1.20 or so for OSR. So I am stuck. I am praying(not so good to pray about stock) that the drill reports coming out on OSR in April will get the price near $1.00. Thing is other bagholders could hit the exits so quickly after a good drill report that I am left with the same bag. Anyway enough about me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OSR.V, ORO Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSR.V, ORO Silver   OSR.V, ORO Silver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OSR.V, ORO Silver
Page 1 of 1