Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Many recos for Piedmont Mining (OTCBB: PIED) in Gold Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TOOCLASSY

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Many recos for Piedmont Mining (OTCBB: PIED) in Gold Report Empty
PostSubject: Many recos for Piedmont Mining (OTCBB: PIED) in Gold Report   Many recos for Piedmont Mining (OTCBB: PIED) in Gold Report Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:47 pm

Multiple recommendations for Piedmont Mining (OTC BB: PIED) in Gold Report

http://www.theaureport.com/cs/user/print/co/504?x-t=pub.view&id=108043PremiumExplorationInc

DESCRIPTION: Piedmont is engaged in exploration for gold and silver in the state of Nevada. The company has entered into agreements with experienced and successful exploration groups on seven promising properties in Nevada. The company’s unique business model allows it to earn into a majority interest by funding exploration, thereby providing maximum flexibility with minimal G&A costs.

View a Presentation by Piedmont's CEO, Robert M. Shields, Jr.

“This past week Piedmont reported results from a drill program on the Trinity Silver project near Lovelock in Pershing County, Nevada. We understand the Company is now engaging an independent engineering firm to estimate the amount of silver resource on the property.

Piedmont has six other projects as well. Encouraging drill results for this property were reported last January. On the PPM project…Permitting for a 15-hole drill program this spring is now underway.

With PIED selling at around $0.20 and gold prices currently depressed, we think this could be an opportune time for our subscribers to be buying PIED. “(4/4/08)
- J.Taylor's Gold & Technology Stocks

Roger Wiegand (RW): When we started in this business, we were really looking all over the place. Since 2004, 2005, we’ve seen a lot of things that worry us regarding politics and taxes, what I call “takings” by the government. As a result, we've focused on four spots. We like Northern Mexico; Northeast Nevada; British Columbia ; Alaska ; and individual parts of Canada . Those are our favorite locations. I'm sure there are many other lucrative mining areas, but we try to eliminate as much risk as possible. The places we've chosen already have proven reserves and good results—we feel there’s no reason to go elsewhere...

RW: We think they’re going to be picked up by a senior company…That will probably happen to Piedmont Mining Company, Inc. as well. Their trading range is $.08 to $.38. We think that will go to the $.34 to $.37 range in late spring or early fall. By the last quarter of this year or the first quarter of 2009, we think Piedmont will be $.52 to $.55, if not higher. Again, Piedmont Mining has…good management, proper funding, and good potential partners."(4/4/08)
- The Gold Report Interview with Roger Wiegand

"Last week Piedmont announced results from its Trinity silver project in Pershing County north central Nevada. Several holes contained significant intercept of 2 to 5 ounces per ton of silver (as well as zinc and lead). Continuity of the ore body was also confirmed. I think silver could ultimately find much higher price levels than the current $18 per ounce ($40 to $90 per ton). Please remember that Trinity is open and was formerly a mine. Piedmont may be on its way to calculating a silver resource at Trinity. I visited this property last October with CEO Robert Shields and Chief Consulting geologist Lew Gustafson. Both are pleased with these results.

Three points:

1) You find a mine where there has been a mine – Ralph Rooney’s wisdom.

2) When the drill results get better (as at Trinity) it usually is a good sign.

3) PIED now has the opportunity to acquire significant
positions at reasonable (“value/ contrarian”) Discovery prices. This is the key to great wealth creation and establishment of a favorable reward to risk ratio." (3/31/08)
- Michael A. Berry, Ph.D., Morning Notes

"Piedmont Mining Company, Inc. is an incubator company. I started buying it at 6 cents; it went up to 30 cents. It has since fallen back to 18 cents. They have a great management team led by Dr. Robert Shields and a good board of directors. Their strategy is to have property exposure on the famous gold trends in Nevada. All their properties (they have eight) are situated on the various gold trends there. They are focused on gold although they may have some silver. I think they've got a great chance to make a discovery given the number of their properties, and the kind of people with whom they're doing joint ventures. This is an incubator company with the potential I like to find at the beginning of the discovery cycle. They have a great opportunity to create significant wealth. The share price is 18 cents and, if you are new to the game, you can buy 10,000 shares and it doesn't break you. Your risk to reward ratio is also favorable." (3/25/08)
- The Gold Report Interview with Michael A. Berry, Ph.D.

“With their positive internal and external market situation, we forecast a substantial price breakout taking shares to an objective of $.42 this spring and a trading range of $.52 to $.68 minimum by fall.”

“Piedmont Mining Company, Inc. is headquartered in Reno, Nevada and is focused on exploration of properties in Nevada that have the potential to host high-grade gold and/or silver deposits. The Company's strategy is to select properties which it believes have exceptional potential and option or joint venture them only with experienced exploration groups. The Company does not intend to build its own exploration staff. Agreements have now been signed on seven properties: one with Toquima Minerals US Inc., two with the US subsidiary of AuEx Ventures, Inc., one with the US subsidiary of Columbus Gold Corporation, which is utilizing the exploration services of Cordex Exploration Co., one with Miranda and two others with highly successful exploration geologists...”

“The company has focused on the Battle Mountain-Eureka Trend next to the noteworthy Carlin Trend in northeast Nevada. In our personal view, the better juniors select geography where (1) large amounts of gold and silver have been mined and are still being mined. (2) mine-country locations are becoming more important as governments in the better gold and silver locations are becoming unfriendly, imposing higher taxes, rules and takings. We have studied this issue for five years in depth and watched numerous changes in that short time period. Our site preference is Northern Mexico, the USA with Nevada-Alaska in particular, and Canada. For numerous reasons most of the rest of the world worries us a lot.”

“From our view, Piedmont has wisely selected properties in proven gold and silver neighborhoods next door to the senior operating miners badly needing new reserves. With gold and silver on a rally rampage, we like this company for its longer term situation. Recommendation: Buy and hold with a three-year plan. Minimum objective is a triple from today’s price. Buy and hold with junior risk." (2/22/08)
- Roger Wiegand, Trader Tracks
Back to top Go down

Many recos for Piedmont Mining (OTCBB: PIED) in Gold Report
Page 1 of 1