View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:28 pm

I think we will soon hear about the details of the gold purchase program at GBB. Should give the share price a nice pop. Very Happy

http://www.silverbullreport.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:03 pm

Bids keep stacking up. I expect to hear an announcement very soon regarding the gold purchase program.

Back to top Go down
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:27 am

EXCELLENT NEWS

Gold Bullion Development Corp.: Rousseau Gold Mine Property-Underground Mining Operations-Receives Certificate of Authorization for the Extraction of a 40,000 Tonne Bulk Sample

09:01 EDT Tuesday, June 19, 2007

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - June 19, 2007) - Frank J. Basa, P.Eng., President of Gold Bullion Development Corp. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:GBB), announces that the Company has received a certificate of authorization for the extraction of a 40,000-tonne bulk sample from the underground workings of the Rousseau Gold Mine from the Ministere du Developpement durable, de l'Environnement et des Parcs du Quebec (Quebec Department of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks).

Management has received competing bids from three mining contractors to undertake the first phase of the program which includes dewatering and the rehabilitation of the ramp. In the coming weeks, a contractor will be selected to undertake this program. After completion of the first phase, it is the intent of the Company to resample the underground workings and develop a mining plan to extract up to 40,000 metric tonnes of mill feed which will be processed at the Company Granada Mine and Mill site.

To find out more about Gold Bullion Development Corp. (TSX VENTURE:GBB), visit our website http://www.goldbulliondevelopmentcorp.com/en/.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Frank J. Basa, P.Eng., President

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

Gold Bullion Development Corp.
Frank J. Basa, P.Eng.
President & Chairman
(604) 838-3376
(604) 648-9307 (FAX)
Email: info@Goldbulliondevelopmentcorp.com

Back to top Go down
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:13 pm

I can't help being a little excited. GBB is moving ahead with their plans, and if all goes well, the stock could easily move to 50c and in a hurry!

Gold Bullion Development Corp. (GBB) entered into an Agreement for the purchase and sale of the Rousseau Mine from Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. on November 20, 2006. The Rousseau property is 23 km north-east of the city of LaSarre and 110 km north of Rouyn-Noranda and the Granada mine and mill in northwestern Quebec. Access to the property is gained by all season gravel roads.

GBB is in the process of reviewing the documentation and plans to reactivate the Rousseau Mine and take a bulk sample of ore for future processing at the Granada mill in 2007.

The Rousseau property was first worked by the Teck Huges Gold Mines in 1929. Two shafts were sunk. Shaft # 1 at 13.7 meters on the Principal Vein and Shaft # 2 at 4.6 meters on the Mercier Vein. During the same time, trenching work was done on the two vein structures of 38 meters on the Principal Vein and 31 meters on the Mercier Vein due east.

In 1979, International Standard Resources drilled 14 holes for total footage of 324 metres on the Principal and Mercier veins. Two bulk samples from surface were taken from the Principal Vein with Bulk Sample 1 grading 28 tonnes at 23.9 g/t gold and 201.8 g/t silver, and Bulk Sample 2 grading 12.8 tonnes at 6.2 g/t gold and 29.1 g/t silver

In 1980, a further 1,644 meters of drilling was done and a bulk sample was taken from Shaft # 1 grading 50.5 tonnes at 3.4 g/t gold and 27.6 g/t silver

In Fall of 1980, a ramp to depth of 91 meters and length of 428 meters with 188 meters of cross cuts in to the Principal Vein was performed. A bulk sample was taken grading 75.6 tonnes at 14.46 g/t gold and 66.34 g/t silver. About 912 meters of underground drilling was done, as well as an additional 992 meters of surface drilling on the west extension of the Principal Vein.

In 1982, a 150 tonne per day mill was installed on site and 500 tonnes of ore were processed. During the same year, another bulk sample was taken of 2,987 tonnes grading 4.9 g/t gold.

Between 1988 and 1989, two drilling campaigns were undertaken. The first consisted of 7 holes totalling 1,521 meters on the Principal and Mercier Veins. The second consisted of 14 holes totalling 1,545 meters on Mercier Vein.

In 1992, the property was optioned by Ressources minieres Cancaco Ltee. The underground was sampled over the following lengths and widths:

Level 60: 3 m x 1 m – 9.66 g/t gold

Level 100: 12 m x 1.05 m – 7.18 g/t gold

Level 130: 6 m x 1 m - 7.18 g/t gold
5 m x 1 m – 72.45 g/t gold

Level 200: 34 m x 1 m – 22.97 g/t gold
9 m x 1 m – 6.86 g/t gold

Level 230: 33 m x 1 m – 22.22 g/t gold
6 m x 1 m – 13.71 g/t gold
6 m x 1 m - 5.55g/t gold

Level 270: 12 m x 1 m – 14.74 g/t gold
9 m x 1 m – 11.66 g/t

The Rousseau Mine hosts a historic mineral reserve calculated in 1985 by OP Resources (pre NI 43-101) proven and probable reserves as 39,600 tonnes at 13.7 g/t.

Looks like they could extract up to 12 million from this bulk sample. cheers

That is almost twice their market cap...Sweet! lol!

End of Day Data Last Updated: 19 Jun 2007
Rolling 52 Week High 0.390
Rolling 52 Week Low 0.120
Total Number of Shares 38,605,923
Shares in Escrow 0
Net Shares Outstanding 38,605,923
Float Quoted Market Value 6,949,066

Back to top Go down
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:07 am

GBB is what I call a "HARD BUY"

I believe the opportunity will soon be lost. affraid

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?rn=222561&cl=2530722&ch=222671

Back to top Go down
dz20854

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: 100% Stock Dividend?   Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:48 am

The Gold Purchase Program has several implications:

(1) In the interview, Frank said that you can elect to rollover and reinvest the gold back into the company. This means you would get an equal dollar amount of new shares. Would you get shares equal to the selling price of gold minus $320 (the cost of production), or shares equal to the entire value of the gold?

(2) This has the effect of almost a 100% stock dividend, offered to only some of the shareholders. It excludes those owning less than 50K shares, and those who are not accredited investors. Those shares might still retain their value, however, if they carry “rights” that transfer with the stock. If those “rights” expire at some point, then those shareholders would pretty much be forced to sell their shares, or suffer a huge dilution in value.

So will the stock go up (“free” shares/ gold) or go down (selling pressure from those about to be diluted)?

I emailed Frank and Agoracom (their PR company) to get more details. Since they told you that the gold purchase program should be available, at least through the Aug/Sept time frame, I went ahead and bought enough shares this morning to qualify. I think shares should be owned in exact intervals of 50K, since partial amounts won’t qualify and will be diluted.

I wonder if the company is being a bit too clever with all their gold barter transactions? Maybe their financial picture will be more transparent if they just sell all of the gold for cash?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:55 pm

If you are a US citizen, do not buy GBB at least not for the gold purchase program. Dan Mason just talked to the company. I quess they told him anyone but US citizens, can participate. As a Canadian, the thought to ask never crossed my mind.

I bought GBB for reasons other than the gold purchase program, namely, they have a fully permitted and operating 250TPD mill and some nice properties that could have some excellent potential, small market cap, etc...

Back to top Go down
dz20854

PostSubject: Please call Frank   Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:19 pm

I just got off the phone with the same unnamed GBB employee (lady) who spoke to Dana Mason earlier.

She said one of the reasons for the Gold Purchase Program was to raise money for the company. She didn’t think it was any more unfair than doing a private placement, which also excludes many investors. The program is still up in the air, as no money has been accepted yet (even though an earlier release said they were now accepting money). When they start receiving money, it will be in exchange for delivery (at today’s cost of production) of gold to qualifying shareholders over the following three years. Here are some of the problems with doing this:

(1) Private placements are usually done at only a slight discount. This program is like doing a private placement at a 50% discount! At these depressed stock prices, the company could surely do a private placement with little or no discount.

(2) No “private placement” is solicited in such an open and inviting way as was done by Frank (and with no hint that so few potential investors would be eligible).

(3) The company is effectively hedging 12,000 ounces of gold for three years at a price of $322. Gold could skyrocket during that time! Look at the missed opportunity for excluded shareholders, even if gold prices stay the same. Also, if production costs skyrocket during that period, the company could face heavy losses. Even companies that hedge at market prices in the $600's are playing a dangerous game.

Leonard, please call Frank when he gets back (he will be away for two weeks) and suggest he call off this program. It is still not too late as they have accepted no money yet. Point out the number of upset people, and how he possibly violated securities laws in how this was solicited. Most of all, show him that the economics of this program for the company just do not make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:11 pm

DZ thanks for also calling the IR department.

I requested a few days ago, that Frank give me a call. I was told that he might before his vacation, but that he already had a large work load to complete before he left. I will certainly talk to him ASAP.

I am sure If I were a US citizen, I would be mad as h8ll about my exclusion from the gold purchase program. That not withstanding, there are many ways to look at this situation, after all, many of my subscribers have written to me, and it is obvious that they were quite enamored with the possibility of purchasing gold for under $350 per ounce.

I want to state right now, that I will not be participating in the program, should it actually go ahead. I have come to this decision after considerable soul searching, and discussion with Courtney, my wonderful wife and consience enhancer.

As I better understand the purpose of the proposed program, I remain with the same conclusion; it is not the worst idea, I have heard of, in fact, I really like it. I however, as many of you believe, think it is not fair to all.

In response to DZ's point #1.

The GPP can certainly be viewed as a defacto private placement, at a deep discount to the current trading range. I still like the idea of raising capital, without diluting shareholders.

Point #2

While I agree that the "Defacto PP" was well advertised, I don't think that anyone other than US citizens, makes for a small pool of investors to participate.

Point #3

I can't look at the GPP as a standard hedging program. Gold, I do believe will rise in price, and in a very substantial way. If this happens, the value of current dollars will also be greatly diminished by the close of the program. As I understand traditional hedging, a company has the right to sell their product at a set dollar amount in the future. In this case, GBB would get he money upfront. I think this is a very substantial difference.

I quess I have not yet made up my mind about the whole situation, but I have not changed my mind about the company being vastly undervalued. I think for good or bad, the company shows flexability, and I think this will be increasingly important, in the coming days of growing inflation pressures.

Please keep the discussion going! Arrow

Back to top Go down
dz20854

PostSubject: GREAT NEWS!   Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:10 pm

I just got a call from Shelly McDonald, who is in charge of regulatory compliance at GBB. She spoke to Frank, and...

THE GOLD PURCHASE PROGRAM WILL NOW BE MADE AVAILABLE TO U.S. INVESTORS!

The only remaining isssue is that Interactive Brokers will not send out stock certificates in your name. You must initiate the transfer from outside Interactive Brokers, using ACAT or ATON (Canadian) for the transfer. I wonder if the trust that GBB is setting up to receive the stock that will be made part of the GPP can initiate the transfer, or will I have to have it transfered out by an intermediary broker who will then transfer it to me and then have it placed in trust by GBB?

Last edited by on Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:46 pm

Great news!!!

I can now confirm this through one of our members posts, at JH forum.

Quote :
GBB Gold Purchase Plan Extended to US!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victory?

I am pleased (I think) to report that Gold Bullion Development Corp. (GBB.v) President Frank Basa has extended their Gold Purchase Program to US residents as of today, July 4, 2007. This is reason to celebrate as it follows my one-day JH Forum barrage on this subject! I am glad that Mr. Basa has changed his mind and that all those who invested in GBB believing that they could participate will now be able to do so! Congratulations JH Forum friends and thank you Mr. Basa. This decision will cost GBB about $300,000 as I understand it to file paperwork to comply with the Orwellian US SEC laws! It is the right and fair thing to do though in my humble opinion! Below is a copy of the email I received at 10:57 AM today. I personally have not bought any of this stock as I have not completed enough dd.

Hello Mr. Mason
I just spoke to Frank Basa and he has advised that the gold purchase program will be extended to US residents.

SHELLEY McDONALD
Consultant
Corporate Governance - Regulatory Compliance
Phone: 604 838 3376
Fax: 604 648 9307

Sorry but Jason Hommel will not allow me to link to his forum.

Back to top Go down
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Thanks for all your effort on this DZ, quite immpresive!

Quote :
The only remaining isssue is that Interactive Brokers will not send out stock certificates in your name. You must initiate the transfer from outside Interactive Brokers, using ACAT or ATON (Canadian) for the transfer. I wonder if the trust that GBB is setting up to receive the stock that will be made part of the GPP can initiate the transfer, or will I have to have it transfered out by an intermediary broker who will then transfer it to me and then have it placed in trust by GBB?

Hopefully we can get a better understanding of all the issues involved when Frank gets back from holidays. I would imagine a detailed press release will be forthcoming.

Back to top Go down
dz20854

PostSubject: Questions for Frank   Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:42 pm

Here are some questions for Frank. What else should we ask?

(1) What happens to the float?

50K shares are entitled to 20 ounce of gold, so…
30m shares would be put into the GPP trust if all 12k ounces of gold are claimed.
(50k * 12k / 20) = 30m.

Since there are only 38.6m shares outstanding, then…
as many as 77.7% of the outstanding shares would end up in the trust.
(30m / 38.6m *100) = 77.7%.
Are the shares in the trust “frozen” for 3 years, where they can’t be sold or used as collateral for margin?

(2) GBB has an agent agreement with Royal Gold Bullion Development Corp. for the sale of future gold production from the Granada mine. It looks like GBB borrowed its name from this company (minus the “Royal”).
Is this a related company? Will they be selling us gold in a standard form that is easy to sell? Will it need to be assayed by a purchaser? The picture of the gold cylinder on GBB’s homepage doesn’t look like a standard brick or round.

(3) Participants can choose to receive gold, or new shares in the company based on the fair market value of gold and the current price of the stock. Can they also choose to have your agent sell the gold and distribute cash instead?

(4) When participants receive the gold, wouldn’t the amount of the discount be subject to income tax that year, even though no cash was received? If shares were received, I assume no tax would be involved since it would be treated like a private placement. Because it is called a debenture, will part of what is received be considered imputed taxable interest income?

(5) The 12m ounces of gold to be distributed represents what percent of the next three year’s Granada mine output? What percent of the next three year’s total company gold output? Will the company need to raise more money to fund operations? If so, it may be the wrong time to start distributing assets.

(6) What is the expected effect on income/ loss per share for the next three years from the effect of selling half priced gold and half priced shares? Will the GPP be repeated in future years? What effect will this have on the price of the 22.3% of the shares that will still be trading and not part of the GPP— will it so depress the stock price to make it impractical to issue stock instead of gold?

------

Are we buying GBB at less than 4 cents per share? (I am ignoring the loss of interest income from having your gold distribution delayed for an average of 1-1/2 years). Please check my computation:

Payment for stock: 50k shares * 17 cents/ share = $8,500 per GPP lot.

Discount on Gold: 20 oz. * ($650 gold value - $322 gold cost) = $6,560 per GPP lot.

Net payment for 50k shares: $8,500 - $6,560 = $1,940 per GPP lot.

Price per share: $1,940 / 50K shares = 3.8 cents per share!

Perhaps we would be better off without the GPP because it creates a lot of work and confusion, makes company valuation almost impossible, and profits from gold sales could be reinvested by the company. But hey, the company will be refunding most of your cost at a time when its real operations are just starting to ramp up. I can't think of ANY other company that has offered an opportunity like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:52 pm

DZ,

I have to admit, the whole thing is rather confusing, but that is because we simply don't know the details. You bring up a lot of important questions and I am sure Frank will be happy to answer them. I am hoping that when the final details are released, that everything will be clear and easy to understand. I won't speculate too much for now, on how everything will work. I never bought the company to begin with, for the GPP, I bought because I think they are ridiculously undervalued and July is a great time to buy.

DZ, it is great to have you post all these questions. When the opportunity presents itself, we can ask Frank to address all are concerns; hopefully in two weeks or less!

Back to top Go down
dz20854

PostSubject: What’s next for GBB   Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:45 pm

I spoke to the company today.

The refinery complex located near the Castle mine in Ontario involves substantial startup and ongoing operating costs. The primary purpose of the Gold Purchase Program is to raise money for this refinery as well as for the gold production underway in Quebec.

The GPP may, however, be delayed, The TSX may require that the 12K ounces of gold to which the participants subscribe become NI 43-101 compliant before they approve the program, which may be early fall.

The March 31, 2007 balance sheet shows current assets of only $1.2 million. Although some funds may have been raised from warrants coming due, there have been no private placements since that time.

I called the company to be put on their private placement list, as it appeared to me that the company may need to do a private placement to tide them over until the GPP takes place.

Here are some non- verified guidelines about the GPP: It is a sale of gold to the participants, with staggered future delivery dates. The use of a trust debenture is merely to guaranty the delivery of the gold; it is not a loan. Your stock must remain in the trust for all three years. They will ask the trustee if it can transfer in your stock directly from your broker. Capital gains would occur if and when you sold your gold. You do not get the actual gold from the mine, but can request already available refined gold in any form from the agent. You can even have the gold wired electronically to your own gold account located anywhere in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dz20854

PostSubject: Update   Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:16 pm

I spoke to Frank. You will now be able to keep your shares in your brokerage account, and furnish copies of your brokerage statements to the trustee to prove that you own them. If GBB decides to suspend the program before you get your gold, you will get back 110% of what you paid in. If something happens to the company before you get your gold, you will have a NSR interest in the gold. He no longer seems keen on having an option of “rolling over” your gold back into the company. There will be various handling charges such as $5 per oz. for taking your gold in a standard bar form. GBB may need to do a JV or PP to tide them over until the program is ready. All of the above is still somewhat fluid.

This is a small ambitious company that makes "bootstrap" purchases, and I hope its operations do not become overextended. For now, I will use restraint in buying more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:07 pm

Thank you very much for the update DZ.

I think a little patience will be required with GBB, but it should pay off.

Back to top Go down
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:33 am

I just got a message from Shelly McDonald at GBB. They will be disseminating a news release tomorrow about the gold purchase program, and that it will be available to US investors.

I assume they will also disseminate this news on the US news wires.

Back to top Go down
dz20854

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:22 am

4/21/08:

A candid reply and update from GBB

http://www.agoracom.com/agoraimages/gbb-update.pdf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dz20854

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Bull,

Anything to this move up in GBB today?

See the link in my previous post. Management has reversed themselves on so many projects, but could it be that the Granada property, which they have now greatly expanded, is actually valuable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bull
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:48 pm

dz20854 wrote:
Bull,

Anything to this move up in GBB today?

See the link in my previous post. Management has reversed themselves on so many projects, but could it be that the Granada property, which they have now greatly expanded, is actually valuable?

dz, I have not been following GBB very close lately. I have no idea why the pop.

Back to top Go down
dz20854

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 am

GBB could be getting interesting again:

http://www.bullmarketrun.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dz20854

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Anyone still in GBB?

Looks like 2 to 2.5 million ounces of gold so far (block model); on its way to possibly 10 million ounces open pit.

Also, that's what the chart is saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonard Wall

Male Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Not too shabby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverbullreport.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.   

Back to top Go down

GBB.v GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1