Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dz20854

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Empty
PostSubject: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Finally some news to wake up this lifeless stock. My concern is whether they have cash left and how serious a dilution we can expect if the stock price stays low. Still holding all my shares of this one.

Exploration Puma (TSX VENTURE: PUM) has just bought the three private properties covering the site of the former mine facilities at its Nicholas-Denys project in New Brunswick. In fact, the Company has acquired three private lots with a total area of 14.6 hectares which also include the Shaft lens and the northern portion of the Hache lens. With this acquisition Puma becomes the sole owner of the surface rights and will be able to construct the necessary infrastructure to develop the mineralized lenses in the near term and at reduced cost.

In addition, the Company is repairing 2.1 km of the access road to allow heavy trucks to travel from the main Nicholas-Denys road, which connects the Nicholas-Denys property to Highway No. 11. Following this work, the Company moved the drill core to the site so as to concentrate its operations directly on the property during 2009.

In 2008, Exploration Puma drilled 84 holes in the vicinity of the Shaft and Hache lenses, for a total advance of 19,504 metres. These holes led to the discovery of five new lenses containing Ag-Pb-Zn mineralization, including one lens that connects the Shaft and Hache lenses at a vertical depth of 250 metres. The holes also confirmed the surface extension of the Hache lens over more than 200 metres, which represents a doubling of the length of lens used in the resource calculation released in February 2008. It should be noted that the resource calculation was performed before the discovery of these new mineralized lenses.
Back to top Go down
jvj

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 pm

I heard something about the company getting debenture financing. And that 1.2 million share spike in volume looked tasty. Of course any speculation on my part is purely what I heard from some friends in low places. I don't know if I trust them, but I suppose buying might be a good idea, but I am not recommending anything.
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 am

The company insiders just approved some nice options for themselves. I have a feeling they want to benefit from some good news about to come out.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 am

...or are they "mining the investors"? I know nothing about them, but dilution and lining pockets needs to be watched in every company..."Bonne chance!"
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:38 pm

It's about 1.5 million in share dilution, but I spoke to IR and they expect to release news about a debenture financing to get the mine running. Thanks studbkr. I hope to have to some good luck.
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Up to 2 Cents on Increased Ownership   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:34 am

Puma had a NR reporting increased ownership in Lake Stull. The NR also restated past favorable results. Is there more to this or is it just smoke?
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

Male Number of posts : 767
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:33 pm

jvj wrote:
Puma had a NR reporting increased ownership in Lake Stull. The NR also restated past favorable results. Is there more to this or is it just smoke?

I hold PUM.v, but I think Chris is just blowing some smoke here. I have good confidence that PUM.v is a good long term hold.
Back to top Go down
http://silverbullreport.com
jvj

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:35 pm

There were some rumors of $0.30 a share before they have their AGM in late July. Some at Stockhouse.com think it is going to go on some kind of tear. I think you're right; it is just smoke.
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Wow! Up a nickel on less than a dime. Puma discovered some large copper deposits.
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:48 pm

jvj wrote:
Wow! Up a nickel on less than a dime. Puma discovered some large copper deposits.

Not bad at all...good volume too!
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm

I'm selling a small amount, in the hopes of buying back in a little lower. I haven't analysed the drill results in detail, yet.
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am

Leonard Wall wrote:
I'm selling a small amount, in the hopes of buying back in a little lower. I haven't analysed the drill results in detail, yet.

Bought back what I sold @ $0.17 at a very resonable price of $0.11....sometimes things just work out nicely! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Do you expect to hear any news soon? Cuz a little birdie told me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:23 pm

jvj wrote:
Do you expect to hear any news soon? Cuz a little birdie told me. Smile

Nothing in particular, but there are a few things that could be announced, I would think.
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 pm

I have a feeling something big is going to hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)   Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puma Exploration Inc. (PUM.v)
Page 1 of 1