Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Southern Arc???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soxfan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Southern Arc??? Empty
PostSubject: Southern Arc???   Southern Arc??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:37 pm

Hi All,

Is anyone else following SA.v? It is currently my largest holding and massively undervalued. Exclamation

cheers.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Southern Arc??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Arc???   Southern Arc??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:32 pm

I had some for a little while when Bob Moriarty (321gold.com) first wrote it up. Sold for a reasonable profit...might look at getting back in sometime...
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169

Southern Arc??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Arc???   Southern Arc??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:13 pm

I was in for a quick trade too. Now the price went back to the price I orginally bought at....

For those who may be interested in SA.V, here is the link to Bob Moriarty article at 321gold.com

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/moriarty/moriarty051107.html

I particularly like the comment about the value of the one hole (if cubed - that is 442.9 x 442.9 x 442.9 x 2.5 x $34.86).

Here's how the numbers should work. (sanumbers) As I said three weeks ago, Batu Hijau type numbers would drive this stock sky high. And guys, that's just what Southern Arc delivered, 442.9 meters of $34.86 ore (I'm still using $3.50 for Moly - its a typo, it should BE COPPER) and that works out to $7.5 billion dollars when you cube the hole and figure $34.86 ore and a specific gravity of 2.5. There is 1.2 million ounces of gold based on cubing the one hole.

http://www.ccnmatthews.com/docs/sa0530map.jpg

SA.V have more positive drill results reorted recently too...

http://www.ccnmatthews.com/docs/SouthernArc_Fig1.jpg

The officers (except for the ex CFO) was buying shares in August this year.

Cheers.........
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

Southern Arc??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Arc???   Southern Arc??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:10 pm

I just bought a very small number of shares to watch for awhile. I noted that it is down ~45% from it's peak. Any positive news would send it jumping again. I may add on any further weakness. Definitely a trading position versus buy-and-hold like my larger positions
Back to top Go down
soxfan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Southern Arc??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Arc???   Southern Arc??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:15 pm

SA does provide good trading ops because it tends to spike up and then settle back down. In the longer term though this will be 100+ bagger. The have millions of ounces of gold, loads of copper and tons of moy that they haven't even talked about yet. This has a chance to be another Grasberg, a MASSIVE elephant au/cu porphry worth many billions. Smile

cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Southern Arc??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Arc???   Southern Arc??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southern Arc???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: