Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:09 am

md1 wrote:
Bull

Is PCM your largest holding still?

and do you feel it has the most potential out
of all the depressed juniors out there?

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, and yes.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:25 pm

hope you dont feel like im attacking you... just trying to force your thoughts on on the JH forum

feeling a little regretful at pcm - small part because of the price but im realizing more and more there is liquidity issue on the pink sheets. i cant get out of cyp right now for a gain. im afraid it will happen with pcm when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
dz20854

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Quote :
...liquidity issue on the pink sheets. i cant get out of cyp right now for a gain...
Please explain. Are US shares for these Canadian stocks created as needed? See: http://www.todaysfinancialnews.com/stock-talk/index.php?topic=117.0
Quote :
OTCBB and Pink Sheet shares of foreign companies are often cheaper than ADR shares, since they aren't bundled, and they follow the price of the company's shares on the foreign exchange.
As for CYP, it is too early to sell. Look at where its neighbor GEA.TO was priced before they hit their gold.

Both CYP and PCM are really priced like options. Except they don't expire like oiptions (they are subject to dilution, instead). The 3 to 1 ranges are just breathing room for these stocks; only a hint of what is yet to come.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:47 pm

There are definitely liquidity issues on PinkSheets when a stock is in the toilet or moves-up fast. I was exchanging e-mails with someone trying to dump their Azteca shares and could get no bid anywhwere near the TSX price. The last time PCM ran-up fast, I sold some and my results sucked compared to TSX.
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: Too bad for that somebody.......who cannot get a bid.   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:12 pm

I think the liquidity will be much better only when there will be a constant uptrend in the market - or when a specific company hits the jackpot - like
Noront did.

I also checked out PCM website today - looks like they put an effort to make it look prefessional-
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 pm

New Presentation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, a new more professional website.

http://www.pacificcomox.com/index.html

Presentation:
http://www.pacificcomox.com/investor...ate-review.pdf

http://cxa.marketwatch.com/tsx/en/ma...spx?symbol=pcm

The stated goal for the initial resource estimate at Mabel is 2,000,000 tonnes @ 1.5 g/t Au, and 40 g/t Ag. I know it will be higher than that, both in grade and in tonnage. But then, I have done a lot of work to come to that conclusion.

Anyhow, what does this mean? Some simple calculations bring about the following:

-2 mil x 1.5g Au = 96,774 oz Au

-2 mil x 40g Ag = 2.58 mil oz Ag, or 48,679 Au Eq @ 53:1 Ag/Au

-Total of 145,453 Au/Eq oz's

-Initial production starting 4th quarter 2009 @ 20,000 oz/365 days.

-Initial mine life of 7.27 years. Personally, I believe the resource calculation will give us closer to 10 years initial mine life.

Let it not be said, that I never told you to buy PCM.v Wink

...ah well, end zone celebrations aren't designed for large crowds.
cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:06 pm

can you put my email mshen11@hotmail.com on the list you mentioned? thanks
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:07 pm

mshen11 wrote:
can you put my email mshen11@hotmail.com on the list you mentioned? thanks

Yes. Smile
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:22 pm

thanks bull got it.

question - how are you sure don's capex estimate will be upper range? wouldnt you say it may even exceed that by far?

let me give you an example - if youd ask me las tyear how much i would spend per week on my car in one year, id say no more than 180$... and back then i was maybe paying $130ish. now gas prices shot up by 40%+ making my estimates on target... but i didnt include the minor stuff - insurance also went up, tires cost also went up, oil change, batteries.... little things that one doesnt normally think of. all my budgets/estimates from last year are out of wack - maybe thats me being bad at budgeting but i know many people are hurting.

inflation. thats why i believe in silver (knock on wood) despite toning down the enthusiasm on JH forum
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:06 pm

mshen11 wrote:
thanks bull got it.

question - how are you sure don's capex estimate will be upper range? wouldnt you say it may even exceed that by far?

let me give you an example - if youd ask me las tyear how much i would spend per week on my car in one year, id say no more than 180$... and back then i was maybe paying $130ish. now gas prices shot up by 40%+ making my estimates on target... but i didnt include the minor stuff - insurance also went up, tires cost also went up, oil change, batteries.... little things that one doesnt normally think of. all my budgets/estimates from last year are out of wack - maybe thats me being bad at budgeting but i know many people are hurting.

inflation. thats why i believe in silver (knock on wood) despite toning down the enthusiasm on JH forum

Don believes in Doubling expected costs, and dividing expect profits by 2, as do I.

There are no quarantees, but $10 million is an awful lot of money for the things they will need to buy. Lets say $20 million for capex. Thats still only 1x first years revenue. Not too shabby, at least in my books.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:11 am

doubled/halved his estimates from... last year?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:35 pm

mshen11 wrote:
doubled/halved his estimates from... last year?

No.

What I meant is, if Don thinks Capex will be $5mil, he will tell us $10 mil.

I do this too. If I expect to make $20,000 on a contract, and guess my costs to be $2,000, then I ask myself - would I still make money if my costs doubled, and my payment was cut in half. In this case, my costs would jump to $4,000, and payment for my services would drop to $10,000. So I would still make $6,000.

Its just a way to stay within safe estimates.

When you go into any venture, you should ask yourself if you will still do good if you double your expected costs and cut your expected gain in half. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Any news on Pacific Comox? It is heading towards $0.01...

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:58 pm

Quote :
Any news on Pacific Comox? It is heading towards $0.01...

Duck-N-Cover, I miss your posts!!! Sad

I know this forum is slow. And its been a long time from your usual visits. But "PLEASE DON'T" leave!

P.S.

Daddy says: A $.01 saved. Is a penny to give to the I.R.S./Government! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:13 am

bull...

are you still as optimistic about PCM (and juniors) as you were 6-12 months ago?

anything different going on w/ PCM thats not in the mainstream news?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:42 am

mshen11 wrote:
bull...

are you still as optimistic about PCM (and juniors) as you were 6-12 months ago?

anything different going on w/ PCM thats not in the mainstream news?

Far more so. But no-one really wants to hear about it. Juniors are priced cheaper than they were during the Dot.com crash, and the world needs them as much or more than they did back then. When the people that know these companies best start to become disgusted by them, then you know it must be time to be long as the shadows at sunset. Fear can only exist for short periods of time. I think that time is nearly over.

As far as PCM.v goes, no, other than the progress they are making with drilling and metallurgy, there is not much in the way of undisclosed info that I have. I would naturally save that for paying subscribers if I did.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:08 pm

mshen11 wrote:
bull...

Btw, if you are looking to use me as a contrary indicator - forget it! king

I didn't retire at 35 by being totaly stupid...luck played a part role. lol!
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:52 pm

C$2.5M MC today...less than the price of a decent-sized Silicon Valley house!
Back to top Go down
RandyH

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Bull,

Which do you think is the best bet for a lottery ticket from here - SEG.TO or PCM.V? I am leaning towards PCM.V I guesss. Hard to imagine such a low market cap for PCM.V.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:20 am

RandyH wrote:
Bull,

Which do you think is the best bet for a lottery ticket from here - SEG.TO or PCM.V? I am leaning towards PCM.V I guesss. Hard to imagine such a low market cap for PCM.V.

I think you can buy PCM.v for 2c, and then set an automatic sell order for 10c. One day you will turn on the computer and have your 5 bagger.

SEG looks very good to me as well. I talked with Terry yesterday, and did an update in the subscribers area.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:52 pm

Well, guess you can't buy PCM.v for 2c anymore. You just wait till it hits the fan again! 300% like nothing! How many times has PCM.v skyrocketed in the past, again? lol!
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:10 pm

dont be selling it down bull!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:14 pm

mshen11 wrote:
dont be selling it down bull!

I have a mandate from friends and family not to sell below 10c.

I may sell a little in my own account when she blows, but not much...too many good things coming soon. king
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Same question here as I had posted in the SEG thread.

PCM at .02 cents.
Is the bottom at hand or will they go under??

Looking to add if this is the bottom

Cheers
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:24 pm

I just got a low quality video from Ceasar Limas in Mexico, but very intersesting stuff. I wil post it in the paid subscriber area as soon as I can figure out how to change it to a postable format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: