Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rre.v

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bbbho

Male Number of posts : 11
Emploi : invstor
Registration date : 2007-05-25

rre.v Empty
PostSubject: rre.v   rre.v Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:54 pm

Hi Leonard,
Any info on the stock?
Bbbho from Toronto
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

rre.v Empty
PostSubject: Re: rre.v   rre.v Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 2:02 pm

I have nothing new at this time. I must admit, I am a little disappointed, that the share price did not get a bump, from the show they were at in Las Vegas. I am holding for the long term though. I believe I bought at 52c

Are you still profitable, bbbho Question

Last edited by on Thu May 31, 2007 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
bbbho

Male Number of posts : 11
Emploi : invstor
Registration date : 2007-05-25

rre.v Empty
PostSubject: thanks   rre.v Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:02 pm

Thanks ,little loss .
I will hold it as the volumn is small..since you may know some of the company senior officers,I may ask some friends in China to help them to develop the China market if they are interested ; must check whether their products are not restricted to sell to china military..

bbbho
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

rre.v Empty
PostSubject: Re: rre.v   rre.v Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:19 pm

Hope this helps get the word out.

NEWS FROM Business Wire

REGI U.S., Inc. / Reg Technologies Inc. Announce CEO Clips feature presentation on US AIRWAYS
09:00 EST Friday, Jun 29, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement

Hide advertisment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Business Wire) -- REGI U.S., Inc. (OTCBB:RGUS) (Frankfurt Stock Exchange:RGJ) and Reg Technologies Inc. (TSX Venture Exchange:RRE) (OTCBB:REGRF) announces CEO Clips, a series of two minute corporate profiles on Canadian companies, will feature the Company on US AIRWAYS for the entire month of July.

The clip can also be viewed online via this link: www.b-tv.com/i/videos/regiusair.wmv.

In addition it will be posted on Yahoo Finance Canada and Stockhouse.com.

About US AIRWAYS

US AIRWAYS, the 4th largest U.S. domestic airline, boards 70 million annual passengers (5.8 million/month) with 4,300 Daily Departures. US Airways serves over 225 destinations with 47 international destinations in Canada, Latin America, Europe and the Caribbean. They offer full service airline catering to the business executive with First Class, Transatlantic Business Class and 21 domestic and international airport club rooms. Their daily departures are at major airports beside hub cities including: New York LaGuardia, Los Angeles LAX, Ronald Reagan Washington National, and Boston Logan Airport.

About REGI U.S., Inc. and Reg Technologies Inc.

REGI U.S., Inc. owns the U.S. rights to the Rand Cam(TM)/RadMax(R) rotary technology used in the revolutionary design of light weight and high efficiency engines, compressors and pumps. The RadMax(R) engine has only two unique moving parts, the vanes (up to 12) and the rotor, compared to the 40 moving parts in a simple four-cylinder piston engine. This innovative design makes it possible to produce up to 24 continuous power impulses per one rotation that is vibration-free and extremely quiet. The RadMax(R) engine also has multi-fuel capabilities allowing it to operate on fuels including gasoline, natural gas, hydrogen, propane and diesel. REGI U.S., Inc. and parent company Reg Technologies Inc. are currently designing and testing prototype RadMax(R) diesel engines, compressors and pumps intended for aviation, automotive, industrial processes and military applications. For more information, please visit www.regtech.com.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

rre.v Empty
PostSubject: Re: rre.v   rre.v Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rre.v
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: