Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Double posting between here and JH Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Double posting between here and JH Forum Empty
PostSubject: Double posting between here and JH Forum   Double posting between here and JH Forum Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:28 pm

Is there any interest or value in double posting between here and the Filipino Prophet forum?

If you think so, I will post my stock comments, picks and trades in both places if several other people commit to the same...(what about you, "Senor Toro"?)
Back to top Go down
dash

dash

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Double posting between here and JH Forum   Double posting between here and JH Forum Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:59 pm

studbkr wrote:
Is there any interest or value in double posting between here and the Filipino Prophet forum?

If you think so, I will post my stock comments, picks and trades in both places if several other people commit to the same...(what about you, "Senor Toro"?)

If enough people migrate from JH to here, this forum will be the new hangout. I can think of a whole lot of benefits to that. So my advice is to just post here, don't post there at all. People will go where the action is.

-Dave
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Double posting between here and JH Forum   Double posting between here and JH Forum Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:59 pm

We could organize an underground Guy Fawkes thing and all migrate at one time or agree not to post the the JH Forum for a period of time. JH wouldn't care, but his lap dog might wonder who he can plummel/pummel
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Double posting   Double posting between here and JH Forum Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:57 pm

I've thought a lot about posting articles or expressing

thoughts in both forums. I usually don't post the same thing

in both forums. I'm thinking that most people read both

and it would be a waste of time .

We should all come to a consensus though.

Bull, what do you think??

PS I'm the real Col B Holman lol!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: Double posting between here and JH Forum   Double posting between here and JH Forum Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:16 pm

md1 wrote:
I've thought a lot about posting articles or expressing

thoughts in both forums. I usually don't post the same thing

in both forums. I'm thinking that most people read both

and it would be a waste of time .

We should all come to a consensus though.

Bull, what do you think??

I think we should all do as we please.

I am busy renovating my house and daytrading SLW.to, so I have not had much time to post specific stock analysis. I hope to get back to that soon, but in the meantime I will post sporadically at both forums.

Btw, I am now almost 100% sure that Puma's Hache lens and Shaft lens are connected. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Double posting between here and JH Forum   Double posting between here and JH Forum Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:39 am

md1 wrote:

No, I'm the real Blaine Holman, or the Cabal's lap dog or Satan, or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double posting between here and JH Forum   Double posting between here and JH Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double posting between here and JH Forum
Page 1 of 1