Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

suggetion for bull

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:38 am

i just started receiving your reports - maybe because you added me to some global function...

may i give you the same advice as i did JH? which is not to send out a report w/ a link of report.... just send out the full text.

why? personally if the article is good, id like to keep it to re-read. i dont have internet most of the time, so you get the picture...

also what if your website is down when people want to read it? specifically if your article gets circulated to a group that handles 1 million users - they all hit your server and cripple it. in that case, no one will read it and you have a crippled server.

why pay for all the data (number of subscriber * size of article) ?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:50 am

Thanks mshen,

Let me give your suggestion some thought.

I appreciate your feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:51 pm

"Senor Toro"

Where you been hiding, eh? Over on the "you-know-who-is-always-right-and-therefore-you-must-be-stupid" forum again? I thought you'd come around here once in awhile with a defibrillator for this Forum...

The traffic is so slow here I stopped cross-posting...
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:38 am

studbkr wrote:
"Senor Toro"

Where you been hiding, eh? Over on the "you-know-who-is-always-right-and-therefore-you-must-be-stupid" forum again? I thought you'd come around here once in awhile with a defibrillator for this Forum...

The traffic is so slow here I stopped cross-posting...

I know in my case, it's hard to post when the markets have you down.

Hopefully, that will change soon

Cheers
Back to top Go down
mshen11

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:03 am

abill commented on how shelby and JH have been pretty quiet of late - i guess theyre surprised (as we all are) how things have deteriorated of late
Back to top Go down
studbkr

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:25 am

JH just had a baby and Shelby mentioned that he needs to take a ferry to Manila (and maybe go to Hong Kong and re-enter) to straighten out a visa issue...but, yes...I know all of us bulls have our heads down in a moment of silence, waiting for our time in the sun...
Back to top Go down
mshen11

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:00 pm

i know a few people from JH are here (silvereye) who voiced their opinion (as well as i)... im wondering what your thoughts are studbkr and also bull - you guys stayed out of those threads
Back to top Go down
studbkr

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:34 pm

Thoughts on what? Some threads I don't read.

If you're asking about Ag/Au and mining stox, well let's say I will not sell mine. If they all go to zero then I have to work a few extra years in my cubicle, but I won't jump of the Golden Gate or have to live on a park bench.

I actually had some cash on the sideline and spent the last of it today (Great Panther and Denison)
Back to top Go down
mshen11

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:05 pm

thoughts on advocating of keeping bullion...

i dont think there are park benches below the golden gate. not the last time i checked Smile
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:42 am

studbkr wrote:
..but, yes...I know all of us bulls have our heads down in a moment of silence, waiting for our time in the sun...

I don't think we have much longer to wait. I had someone in my office today, and we talked about company valuations. This gent has little experience in the mining realm, but he just sold a lot of junior oil/gas stocks for good profit. I have a feeling he will quickly become familiar with mining. He was astounded by how low some of these stocks were priced, once I filled in some details for him.

I may do a proper presentation for him and a few of his friends on PCM.v

He seems to like the simplicity of the story.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

suggetion for bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggetion for bull   suggetion for bull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggetion for bull
Page 1 of 1