Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomer

Male Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Project Management
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Empty
PostSubject: Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Bull,
Plese forgive me what may be viewed as an ignorant Q... What is the focus of your SBR? Day & Momentum trading as you've hinted/discussed in the past 6 mos... Longer Term as when you started SBR... other... All of the above.
Regards king
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:28 am

Thanks for the question Boomer. Lately, yes, I have been much more aggressive in my trading. What is important to understand is that I usually hold a core position and trade, say, 50-75%.

I think it can be dangerous to trade a stock that you do not intend to own for a long period of time. Sometimes I have done considerable research on a stock, then take an initial position slightly earlier than I intend, due to an unexpected opportunity. I much prefer to enter at a planned time, but sometimes the opportunity is to great to avoid. I experienced such an opportunity recently with BIM.to. I was able to buy @ $1.25 with the help of James Junkin.

Sept. 1 we will start accepting payment from subscribers. Our free email will flow more regularly, and will give hints as to what we are up to. We will be providing a lot of information for free starting soon, however specific actionable information will be reserved for subscribers. Specific company research will also be held for paying subscribers, only.

It will be our goal to provide detailed research and investing strategy. Many things are planned and in the works. Some will require the co-operation of non SBR staff, therefore we will not make promises. We will try to establish a reputation which will speak for our worth.

Our service will not be for all people, and we will only take subscriptions on a monthly basis. Our hope is to produce the SBR subscription in a fashion which will be immediately profitable to those who choose to subscribe.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
Boomer

PostSubject: Couple More Qs re SBR Service   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:20 am

Thanks Bull Very Happy

Please allow a couple more Qs to help characterize the SBR service for me/us.

PM focused with an occaisonal non PM stock or broad spectrum of stocks where any industry stock that fits the/your shareholder value/profit criteria is free game; or something in between?

Stock Shares, Options, Warrants, others?

What role does Technical Analysis play for SBR?

What is SBR's strength over other newsletters?

Characterizing your near, medium and long term intentions (regarding type/breadth of services) for the SBR would be very helpful for us.

Regards sunny
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Boomer wrote:
Thanks Bull Very Happy

Please allow a couple more Qs to help characterize the SBR service for me/us.

PM focused with an occaisonal non PM stock or broad spectrum of stocks where any industry stock that fits the/your shareholder value/profit criteria is free game; or something in between?

Our focus is on PM stocks. We will not completely disregard base metals stocks, I own some now. I would expect roughly 20% out of stocks followed will be other than PM.

Quote :
Stock Shares, Options, Warrants, others?

Mostly stock shares and some warrants...PM ETF's are also not out of bounds.

Quote :
What role does Technical Analysis play for SBR?

We will use technical analysis to help with entry and exit points, and trading opportunities in between.

Quote :
What is SBR's strength over other newsletters?

We will try to do as many HD video taped mine visits as possible. We will be sending out info as it is prepared, and giving quick notice as to our trading. Subscribers will be able to schedule a call to us, toll free to discuss trading opportunities and stocks we cover. We will be spending a lot of time on the phone with company CEO's and geologists. We will do our best to convey this information to subscribers, or even transcribe the interviews, or post the video or audio if we get permission from the companies. There are other things in the works, but they will be provided as they happen, we rely on others for help so no promises.

Quote :
Characterizing your near, medium and long term intentions (regarding type/breadth of services) for the SBR would be very helpful for us.

Good, better, best and whatever it takes to achieve it.

basically we hope to follow an ever increasing amount of companies as time goes on. This will require additional staff over time. We hope to eventually have contributers in all mining related fields (Geo's, exploration data experts, mine development consultants etc.)

We also want to have an office in Mexico and Vancouver, Canada. This will take some time, however Mexico may could come online with only a few things needing to fall in place.

I would rather not make promises, and I don't want to push people to subscribe. We will try to make the free service to entice subscription to the paid service. It may make sense for many to only subscribe for a month here, and a month there, depending on what is upcoming. We will try to keep all informed as to content in upcoming months.

Sorry, I can't say more...just stay tuned to discover more! Wink

Thanks again for your questions, Boomer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boomer

PostSubject: Thanks   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Thanks Bull pirat
Back to top Go down
Boomer

PostSubject: SBR Service (?)   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Senor,
What is the plan for SBR paid service?
I suspect you have other fish (or perhaps no fish) to fry at the moment.
Regards
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Boomer wrote:
Senor,
What is the plan for SBR paid service?
I suspect you have other fish (or perhaps no fish) to fry at the moment.
Regards

We are editing video from a mine visit we did on Mon. as we speak. It will be released to paid subscribers when finished. We have two more mine visits scheduled for later this month.
Back to top Go down
Boomer

PostSubject: Technical Difficulty   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Bull,
Thanks... My Q was prompted when I saw on SBR homepage (a day or two ago) that no paid subscriptions were being offered... must have been just a technical difficulty... Roger that you're in business.
Regards.
Back to top Go down
nuwrldudder

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Technical problems solved?   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Bull,

I would like to subscribe this weekend. I just would like to be sure that everything works ok with the credit card sign-up (not paypal) before proceeding. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:04 pm

nuwrldudder wrote:
Bull,

I would like to subscribe this weekend. I just would like to be sure that everything works ok with the credit card sign-up (not paypal) before proceeding. Thanks!

You don't need a PayPal account, just a credit card or bank account will work.

We just about have a video edited from a recent mine visit. Once we have that posted, the info will start flowing fairly steadily. You have about one week before things start to ramp up nicely, so no rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q   Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Bull Report - Focus and Content Q
Page 1 of 1