Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GPR.V bounces off the bottom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

GPR.V bounces off the bottom Empty
PostSubject: GPR.V bounces off the bottom   GPR.V bounces off the bottom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:58 am

Quick double in the last few days for those with good timing and a strong stomach (not me...I have a few shares from a much higher purchase price).
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: GPR.V bounces off the bottom   GPR.V bounces off the bottom Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 am

Lebed.biz just pumped GPR.V over the weekend and now Tom Calandra put out a good piece http://www.stockhouse.com/Columnists/2009/Sept/8/Tale-of-two-junior-silver-miners#
Back to top Go down
jvj

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: GPR.V bounces off the bottom   GPR.V bounces off the bottom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 am

studbkr wrote:
Lebed.biz just pumped GPR.V over the weekend and now Tom Calandra put out a good piece http://www.stockhouse.com/Columnists/2009/Sept/8/Tale-of-two-junior-silver-miners#

I doubt there will be much percentage in it. It had an up spike on Sept 8th. Perhaps at open there will be another gap up. Too late for most are slow on the draw. It would have been best to have bought this in December 2008. But the average investor never has the money to buy in quantity at a bottom because he is almost always a bagholder at that point on his other holdings. I suppose I am a master of the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPR.V bounces off the bottom   GPR.V bounces off the bottom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPR.V bounces off the bottom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: