Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MVP most valuable poster!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

MVP most valuable poster! Empty
PostSubject: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:24 am

Will you be the most valuable poster for the month of July? If you are then I will send you 5 silver maple leaf coins.

Contest starts now! Ends the last day of July 2007

The forum has been fairly quiet lately, might be the easiest five oz's you have aquired affraid
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:24 pm

I accept the challenge! Even though the Yankees don't much like monarchs, I don't mind pictures of QE2 if they're on Ag or Au coins
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:36 pm

I must agree with you on the monarchy business. I don't care much for the wench they call our queen. The silver maple leaf coin does make it convenient to spit on her and call it a shine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:56 pm

..any bowlegged old lady is more charming that the Yankee monarch, "GB2"

(George Bush the 2nd)
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:25 pm

Studbkr,

You are a post'n fool. Looks like you are looking at those gorgous silver maple leafs. Wink

I love what Canada puts out. Their coins are absolutly beautiful compared to ours.

And you deserve them Karl. (Mr. M.V.P.) Keep those fingers typing.

There are 10 days left. You never never know! (Shelby may go CRAZY and forget where he's at!)affraid
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:40 pm

Hey Grassburner! I was just thinking of reminding you there's a chance to still win the prize! July is not over yet. Bull's board needs some help...I'm not just doing it for the Queenies, but it gets lonely talking to myself here sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:28 am

Quote :
"but it gets lonely talking to myself here sometimes!"

Studbkr,

Don't think of it as talking to yourself. --- Think of it as communicating to millions of Canadian/American citizens who have enough smarts, IQ, and ambition to turn on their computers and read.

But still don't have enough intelligence, aspiration, and passion yet to respond through their keyboard. And talk back.

Your like a non-verbal typing talk radio show host with no call-in lines!

Thats a positive way to look at it! Now get them fingers moving for all those lazy-ignorant, hesitant, non-responding readers.

They need your knowledgeable words on their computer screens every day Studbkr. Laughing Do it for the little people.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:29 pm

dz20854 needs only 29 more posts to tie me, bbbho needs only 33 more posts, and grassburner needs 36 more...still time to pull it off guys! Let's make something of this Forum!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:39 pm

New contest.

First member to have 500 posts, will be sent 5 SILVER MAPLE LEAF coins.

That may not be worth much today, but in a few years...You may be able to take someone away for the weekend king queen ......Well you know-could happen.lol!
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:47 pm

500 quality posts or 500 spam posts?

i can write a script that have 500 posts in a few hours Smile

bull are you also competing? youre 300+ posts ahead!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:51 pm

No, I am excluding myself. Oh!...Spam posters get the ol' heave-ho! at least around here.affraid

Studbkr won the last go 'round!cheers

Who knows, maybe I can get a miner to put up a larger prize next time...50oz-100oz Wink
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:06 pm

Great idea Bull...actually, I hope someone else wins this time, though I will give everyone a run for their money. Let's make something great out of this Forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVP most valuable poster!   MVP most valuable poster! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVP most valuable poster!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: