Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NGD New Gold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

NGD New Gold Empty
PostSubject: NGD New Gold   NGD New Gold Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:21 am

Anybody else watching NGD? Good info released recently including low cost production and the possibility of selling their share in a copper mine for 1/3 of their total market cap.

They seem to be doing a reasonable job of digesting their mergers, including Western Goldfields

Waaaay too quiet here. Who wants to call the bottom in the current slap-down?
Back to top Go down
jvj

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-03-12

NGD New Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: NGD New Gold   NGD New Gold Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:37 pm

I do know that mining stocks have been heavily correlated with the entire stock market. The NASDAQ recently recorded an RSI of 75, which is the overbought area. The Toronto composite hit an RSI of 75 on August 5th, and has been trending downward. The US dollar has been trending upward. Gold and silver are being smacked down. I have made some money in the July rally. I say get your money out now and wait for some bargains to trade up on in a week or two or even into September. There is always another day and another game to play. Who knows? Maybe there is nice inverse index bear play somewhere..
Back to top Go down

NGD New Gold
Page 1 of 1