Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Empty
PostSubject: Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:54 pm

TAM.V, Market Cap C$61M, owns the richest mine in Canada (measured in past production) http://www.tamerlaneventures.com/

I was in and out at around 50 cents. Recently tripled due to First Nation agreements and award of a contract for the ground freeze. It's far-north, but near good infrastructure. I'm thinking of dabbling again in it...
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: C$2.05 right now..   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:17 pm

...sigh, up another 5% today and C$73M market cap. Up 20% since my last post
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:44 pm

$2.05 yesterday at this time, now at $2.22. When will this baby correct? (Is anybody out there?)
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:09 am

$2.36 at the open today..."what's up with that?"

I hurts to be correct about a stock and selling way too early...
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:08 am

WOW! Shocked

I can't believe that thing is flying like that. I am way too much of a chicken to chase a stock like that. I have to do the research first. Sure would be nice to be on that ride though.

What are some good arguments for owning TAM? All I know is they have some zinc and lead. I have not really had time to take a close look.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:49 pm

They have a cluster of deposits, all of which add up to big quantities with good infrastructure. I'm also too chicken to chase it uphill. Maybe on a correction...
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:07 am

C$2.57 this morning...would have been a 5 bagger for me...time to find the next "sleeper"!
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:53 pm

C$2.87 today, up another 13%...too rich for my blood (and too fast for me to chase!)
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:36 pm

bull wrote:
WOW! Shocked

I can't believe that thing is flying like that. I am way too much of a chicken to chase a stock like that. I have to do the research first. Sure would be nice to be on that ride though.

What are some good arguments for owning TAM? All I know is they have some zinc and lead. I have not really had time to take a close look.

Well, I am glad I didn't buy. We were right near the top at the time.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)   Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamerlane Ventures TAM.V (richest mine in Canada)
Page 1 of 1