Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TRDM.PK Trend Mining

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

TRDM.PK Trend Mining Empty
PostSubject: TRDM.PK Trend Mining   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:53 pm

This poor $2M market cap stock got pummeled when their royalty payments stopped arriving earlier this year, though they were flagged last year as having a good Uranium property in Canada

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/09-11-2007/0004660342&EDATE=

I have 150K shares, which is worth about the price of a cup of French Roast

Sounds like a Timberline (TBLC.OB) business model! The company they're merging with has/had a contract with SNS.V!
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Starbuck's coffee is looking dirt cheap!   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:54 pm

Studbkr,

Sound like a cup of coffee in the Silicon Valley is pretty expensive.

150,000 shares at $.038 = $5700.00 smack-a-roo's.

For that price. Pierre better be flying strait over from old gay Paris himself. With his little greased mustache and his black and white stripped t-shirt. Greet you with a kiss on each cheek. Then serve you that fresh, French roasted, pipping hot cup of coffee to you in bed. Along side with a fresh baked croissant with jam.

"Ha-ha Mr. Studbkr", "Your breakfast is served Sir". Very Happy

Last edited by on Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: roll'in the dice!   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:31 pm

I'd hang on to those shares Studbkr. I haven't owned Trend since about .12 cents. This newly released news though. Can only help their stock price from the last few months. It's finally going up. Shocked That's great for your 150,000 shares.

This company has/had a lot going for it with its Nevada gold properties and uranium in Canada. Along with a top notch management team from what I read in the past. Been too long since I kept track of it though.

It's time to look at it again. Wink
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: TRDM.PK Trend Mining   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:58 pm

Coming back from the dead, perhaps? Roll the dice...

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071030/cltu098.html?.v=65

I just bought 100K more shares at 0.043 as a crap shoot...if you're gonna play a driller for a short-term double, it's as good as any...
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: TRDM.PK Trend Mining   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:42 pm

studbkr wrote:
Coming back from the dead, perhaps? Roll the dice...

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071030/cltu098.html?.v=65

I just bought 100K more shares at 0.043 as a crap shoot...if you're gonna play a driller for a short-term double, it's as good as any...

Are you still atching this one, Burner? Jumped today, but I'm still well under water
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: Yahoo!   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Studbkr,

I haven't been watching. But the last time I heard news. Was that Trend's CEO let everyone go at their Denver office, and quit the lease for the lack of funds.

And the company is now operating out of a used, leaky Coleman pup tent some where in Colorado/Nevada area. Where he checks in once a month with his shareholders, on his K-mart CB radio. Thats is of course if his company car. A 76' AMC Gremlin's battery hasn't gone dead! Wink

Up 60% today though!!! Thats good news for your gambling stock dollars!

P.S. Karl,
From what I understand. If the company totally goes under. The sale & liquidation of the pup tent, CB radio, and Gremlin proceeds. Gets distributed back to the shareholders after legal/lawyers fees! That should ease your mind.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: TRDM.PK Trend Mining   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:46 pm

I WANT THE GREMLIN! Schwing! Party on Wayne, party on Garth!

What else would a Studebaker owner want besides a car that other people say "What the h*ll is that?"
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: American Motors??? Glorious days of old!   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:39 pm

Studbkr,

My best friend in high school had a 76' Gremlin. WITH the factory Gremlin Sticker on each side!!! Very Happy What I'd give for those Gremlin stickers. (Maybe I should look online.)

I believe though that Wayne & Garth actually drove a AMC Pacer. (I could be wrong because its been a while since seeing the movie.)

But who cares. Because they were both such "sweet" vehicles. I mean who could resist their sleek and trendy designs with oodles and oodles of glass. You could see 360 degrees in the Pacer with NO blind spots. Laughing

Those two classic masterpieces is what finally put American Motors to "rest in peace" forever! Thank God! Laughing

Then Chrysler bought them up in 86-87' or so.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: TRDM.PK Trend Mining   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:06 am

Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: Looking GREAT!   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Studbkr,

No need to worry. So the property drills are not that great! Who cares??? The stock is up 27% today! Shocked Not too shabby. Somebody in the investing world. Thinks its worth something!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=TRDM.PK

Holy Crap Karl!

The stocks almost up to a "WHOLE" Penny & 1/2 from just Zeros, to almost Negatives only a few days ago. Plus the company has a lot of assets to liquidate. (As I have posted before.) cheers

You need to kick back & soak in this weeks "stock" winners. Then throw back a cold Canadian Molsen. And "savor the flavor" of that 0.0030 % gain this weekend! Laughing

P.S.
I'm just trying to be a positive clown .

Last edited by Grassburner on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: TRDM.PK Trend Mining   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:13 am

I actually prefer Keith's Pale Ale, but I only think it's available east of Quebec. Haven't had it in years. (ever heard of it, Bull?)
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: TRDM.PK Trend Mining   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:07 am

studbkr wrote:
I actually prefer Keith's Pale Ale, but I only think it's available east of Quebec. Haven't had it in years. (ever heard of it, Bull?)

Yep, sure have. You can buy it in Calgary.

I had a bunch of "Newfies" NewFoundland boy that used to work for me, thats all they drank; never in small quantities either! drunken

I am due to send you a package, maybe I should include a few "KPA's" for your enjoyment. Say the word, and it's done, my friend. santa
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRDM.PK Trend Mining   TRDM.PK Trend Mining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRDM.PK Trend Mining
Page 1 of 1