Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-24

TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share Empty
PostSubject: TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share   TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:05 am

Does anyone know much about TJS.V? Sheldon Inwentash is the CEO of PineTree Capital. Between Jul 26 and Sept 25, he sold 1,755,712 shares of PNP.TO and collected approximately $10 mil. He still owns 5,223,744 shares of PNP.TO and granted himself another 2 mil options on Sept 17th.

I have been wondering how does Inwentash plan to use his $10 mil cash. TJS.V is one of the companies (another one is Mega Uranium) I found he was buying recently.

And what other companies did he also buy recently? Does any one know?

According to the SLT.V thread in stockhouse
http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/viewmessage.asp?no=15867533&tableid=0

Inwentash bought NOT.V at 40 cents and ARU at .15 cents. More info about Inwentash:

Quote :
In 1992, Pinetree was founded by Sheldon Inwentash to be a venture investor in early stage, emerging technology companies. It was initially capitalized with approximately $4 million in order to acquire a 30% stake in a Montreal-based biotechnology company called BioSignal Inc. which was subsequently acquired by Perkin Elmer.

In 1994, Mr. Inwentash founded Genevest Inc. to be a venture investor in early stage, emerging biotechnology companies. Its initial capitalization was also about $4 million, and that money was used to start Visible Genetics Inc. ("VGI"). VGI was the world's first company specializing in pharmacogenomics, went public on NASDAQ in 1996, had a peak market value of over US$1 billion and was eventually sold to Bayer. Genevest's profits on this investment totaled over $35 million.

Quote :

SHELDON INWENTASH ACQUIRES COMMON SHARES OF
TENAJON RESOURCES CORP.
TORONTO, Ontario (October 4, 2007) – Mr. Sheldon Inwentash announces that, through a series of transactions ending on September 28, 2007, he acquired ownership of 400,000 common shares (“Common Shares”) of Tenajon Resources Corp. (“Tenajon”) through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange representing approximately 0.7% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of Tenajon as of September 28, 2007. As a result of this transaction, Mr. Sheldon Inwentash and his joint actors collectively held, as at September 28, 2007, an aggregate of 5,550,000 common shares of Tenajon and rights to acquire an additional 850,000 common shares of Tenajon upon the exercise of convertible securities (collectively, the “Convertible Securities”). Of these totals, Mr. Inwentash owns only the Common Shares. In the event that the Convertible Securities are fully exercised, the holdings of Mr. Inwentash and its joint actors represents a total of 6,400,000 common shares of Tenajon, or approximately 11.4% of all issued and outstanding common shares as at September 28, 2007, calculated on a partially diluted basis assuming the exercise of the Convertible Securities only.
These transactions were made for investment purposes and Mr. Inwentash and each of its joint actors could increase or decrease their respective investments in Tenajon depending on market conditions or any other relevant factor.
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: what do you know about TJS ?   TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:57 am

Does any of you guys owns this one ??
Looks like not too much activity on the pinksheet Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share   TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:57 pm

Oh well, I missed my boat today. Instead of putting money in this one to make a quick 15% gain for the day, I put my money in ADA.V near the end of the day.

I hope you jumped into this one and make a quick few dollars today, silverman!
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: I did not buy..   TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:08 pm

my order did not fill..as I said, I am stuck with the pinksheet..which is tricky to trade
Thanks EarthMonkey for the tip though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share   TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TJS.V - Sheldon Inwentash, CEO of PNP.TO bought 5.5mil share
Page 1 of 1