Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Knight Resources KNP.V

Go down 
+2
studbkr
mmock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mmock

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Knight Resources KNP.V Empty
PostSubject: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:50 am

To EarthMonkey and studbkr:

I was at the JH forum and I was reading about Knight Resources and noticed that both of you at one time were looking at this company. Do either of you still have any interest in this company. They released some new drill results on October 3rd. What I do not like about this company is the 49% they have in the land. Do you think this could be a problem?

mmock
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:56 am

I ditched them a year ago on crappy drill results and haven't looked back. Interesting play on a far-north low-grade deposit. Study the infrastructure and extraction costs VERY carefully
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:45 pm

I also sold mine in June and July this year. The run up was a bit too fast. Now it is trading below both 50 and 200 dma. It does not appear that the downtrend is over for KNP yet.

Note also that their drill results had not been consistently positive in the past. I will wait for more good drill results before taking any position again. The current stock price is rather depressed but it can be more depressed or stay at this level for a little while.

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
mmock

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:05 am

To EarthMoney and studbkr:

Thank you very much for the information.

mmock
Back to top Go down
soxfan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:12 pm

I think that KNP will be huge. I made good money trading as it went from .10-.90 so I have tons of free shares. The geology is complex and you have to grasp the "pods" concept. I think that KNP will be the real deal as opposed to the pump job, momentum play that is NOT.

cheers.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:53 am

SoxFan, (White or Red Sox?)

Thank you! I took your confidence and re-looked at this one. I bought a few gamblers shares yesterday and it's up 37% today (from 0.21 to 0.29). Paper profits, only, of course...subject to dropping again tomorrow <g>

(Only 5000 shares, so don't expect me to be retiring anytime soon)
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:04 pm

Yikes! Up 71% today to C$0.36. Maybe some "big money" saw this Forum thread
Back to top Go down
soxfan

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:09 pm

studbkr,

Dang, you got in just in time for today's 76% move up! My little birdie tells me that Anglo is really high on Knight and they are going to pony up big cash for next year's drill program. Again, you really need to wrap your head around the geology and the "pods" concept. Knight WILL be a mine, unlike NOT. Smile

GO Red Sox, I will at Fenway for the first two games of the World Series!! Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:59 am

Looks like KNP.v just got halted!
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:21 am

I'd like to see if SoxFan's "little birdie" is correct. Someone on ValueForum claims drill results were leaked or released but does not quote a source, either
Back to top Go down
soxfan

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:49 pm

fellas,

I am going to go out on a limb and say that KNP will be at $3-4.00 by the end of the year!

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: donner metals   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:59 pm

Soxfan:
I own shares of donner metals. As you probably know, donner owns approx 20% of KNP.
With the good drill results of late by donner and this ownership, what do
you think the valuation of donner will be in 6 mnths time?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
soxfan

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:33 pm

md1,

I have not really looked into donner other than their ownership stake in KNP so I don't know too much about their own properties. I can tell you that they should surge just from riding the coat tails of KNP. My danged little birdie has been talking a blue streak lately! hehehehe

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:18 am

soxfan wrote:
fellas,

I am going to go out on a limb and say that KNP will be at $3-4.00 by the end of the year!

Cheers.

The end of THIS YEAR? That's a huge prediction...care to explain why you think so? A double or even a triple I could understand, buy you're talking 10x in 2 months...

(and how's your track record when you go out on limbs?) lol!
Back to top Go down
soxfan

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:41 am

studbkr,

Look at how long it took for Knight to go from the bottom at .10 to .90. Take a look at how quickly NOT moved and I think that KNP has NOT beat all to hell. Heck, we had a tiple in KNP on one day befor the halt!

PS: I have yet to have anyone take a saw and hack off a branch while I was out on a limb. Smile

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:51 am

soxfan:

All I want to know is who is this little birdie you keep talking too? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight Resources KNP.V   Knight Resources KNP.V Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knight Resources KNP.V
Page 1 of 1