Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teuton- tuo.v teutf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
garry110

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Teuton-  tuo.v teutf Empty
PostSubject: Teuton- tuo.v teutf   Teuton-  tuo.v teutf Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:12 pm

Part of email from Teutons PR guy below. He is also PR guy for svg and he thinks TUO has far more potential than svg. This one has been overlooked. Far greater potential than svg in my opinion too. Check out both websites and compare the properties.

TUO has so much going for it:Treaty Creek is going to be our "ace in the hole". The visuals we have re:core are super. Del Norte/Midas is also going to be a winner--SBB haven't spent $2.5 million just for a "look see". Nothing has been said about our Harry Property which is adjacent to Ascot's Helen Property (+$2.00)--we understand they have the goods and we are next door. Treaty is close to Galore Creek and I don't have to tell you whats happening there. Take a look at our website:www.teuton.com and look at our power point presentation+ the audio visual presentation on Treaty Creek--the pictures tell the story.
Back to top Go down
garry110

PostSubject: Re: Teuton- tuo.v teutf   Teuton-  tuo.v teutf Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:15 pm

By the way, I'm not knocking svg. I own a small amount of svg and it has great potential. I just think that looking at the properties, tuo has a far greater potential, and the entry price is much better as well. I own a lot more tuo than svg for those reasons.
Back to top Go down
garry110

PostSubject: Re: Teuton- tuo.v teutf   Teuton-  tuo.v teutf Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:20 pm

By the way, CYP.V is starting to move. They are drilling now within spitting distance of where GEA got great drill results recently in Red Lake. Great drill results expected from CYP. Goldcorp bought in at 0.65, now at 0.40.

Also check out the sleeper GPO.V. Excellent entry point as they have been quietly drilling away and investors have got tired of waiting for drill results. Their loss your gain. Also GOD.V. Gotta love it. Do DD on the above stocks and you will see what I mean.

Like undervalued Natural gas? Check out SAH.V, SVW.V, TNP.U, REG.V.

Like Lucas Lundin? Check out SMD.V, ATC.V.

All overlooked gems and great entry points right now.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Teuton- tuo.v teutf   Teuton-  tuo.v teutf Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:23 pm

garry110 wrote:
GOD.V. Gotta love it.

Garry, thanks for the tips. I have some homework for the weekend now

(I wonder if Jason's followers would invest in "God"? <g> )
Back to top Go down
danamas

danamas

Male Number of posts : 60
Emploi : Airline Pilot
Loisirs : Investing
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Teuton- tuo.v teutf   Teuton-  tuo.v teutf Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:46 pm

Garry:

Yep, yep, yep! Got some of Teu too! I agree and have also been talking to Gary of Teuton Resources via phone recently. I loaded up on Teuton and got some Svg too! I also have some Cypress and Gold Port too! Got to admit to being discouraged by GPO drop but am still in for the loong haul. Maybe some more at this point is a good idea! Also, PCM had a good rise this week, over 100% in one day but back down a little yesterday. I have to admit that there are so many good buys out there it is hard to make a decision. I'm kind of like a kid in a candy store! I'm running out of money to buy![img][/img]
Back to top Go down
danamas

danamas

Male Number of posts : 60
Emploi : Airline Pilot
Loisirs : Investing
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Teuton- tuo.v teutf   Teuton-  tuo.v teutf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:04 pm

Teuton drill results should be out before Christmas on Treaty Creek! Word has it that American Creek has drilled on Treaty Creek and must like what they see. They are doing a private placement for finance 6 drill rigs for the spring of 2008 to drill Treaty Creek!
What do you think they have seen? It must be good or they wouldn't want to put 6 drills on the property! bounce Treaty Creek is just a few kilometers from Seabridge Gold's high grade results at Mitchell Creek.

Watch neat presentation: http://www.americancreek.com/treaty-creek-presentation/
AMK.v

Also, Teuton has 50% of the Konkin deposit that Jason Hommel is so excited about!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teuton- tuo.v teutf   Teuton-  tuo.v teutf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teuton- tuo.v teutf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: