Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:23 am

Hi Boomer,

This was the news I was waiting for. Getting a drill in north Sonora is very hard these days...huge number of properties being drilled there. Don has been trying to get a drill for quite a while.

I'm excited because I will now be able to walk the property with Ceasar. I hope to capture a lot of audio and video.

I think a steady stream of news from Mabel, as well as Ryan Lake will start to push up the stock.

We should get some very nice results from Mabel...remember, the last drill program at Mabel produced some very nice results.

September 19, 2007: 10.3 Grams/Tonne Gold and 339 Grams/Tonne Silver Reported Over Interval Of 19 Meters Near Surface In Infill Drilling On Carmelitas Zone
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: finally got in   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:54 pm

Bull:

I've been waiting a long time to pull the trigger on this
one . Longer than most of my stocks.
Finally bought in this morning, making PCM an overweight stock
in my portfolio.
I figure at .09, the upside is too big.

Here's to good fortune for all involved cheers
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:30 pm

md1 wrote:
Bull:

I've been waiting a long time to pull the trigger on this
one . Longer than most of my stocks.
Finally bought in this morning, making PCM an overweight stock
in my portfolio.
I figure at .09, the upside is too big.

Here's to good fortune for all involved cheers

Good to hear!

There are a lot of great things going on behind the scenes at PCM.

I plan to expose them after my trip to Mexico.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:10 am

You say you want better?...how much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd: 0.30% (6.1 Lbs/Ton) Molybdenum Over 14 Meters Starting at 30 Meters In Hole 103 at Ryan Lake

11:01 EST Monday, Mar 31, 2008

Sorry, don't have a link yet.
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:21 pm

[delete]

Last edited by mshen11 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:47 pm

Maybe that's what happened to StockHouse today. Their whole site is crashing. They should have stuck with the old format.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:19 pm

mshen11 wrote:
hmmm [checks stock price]....

edit: bull you have to be real care w/ your forum... try posting the following

[greater than sign] [h] [i] [less than sign]

you get nothing. the forum program forgot to take into account html tags. i can think of quite a few exploits that most likely can do damages to your site.

Thanks mshen. Can you be more specific?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:45 am

Just got word!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2000 meters have been drilled off at Mabel. The boys are working 7 days a week!

I am told that they are waiting for payment as we speak for another 2000 meters worth. My guess was that they would do at least 5000 meters, so we will just have to wait and see.

I believe my source to be reliable, but sometimes the ear to the ground thing doesn't work perfectly, so take my report accordingly.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 am

I added 50K just now at US 8.2 cents. (and I have a stink bid in for more KNP.V)

...though when Bull says the drillers are waiting to get paid I get a little nervous!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:03 pm

studbkr wrote:

...though when Bull says the drillers are waiting to get paid I get a little nervous!

Don't be nervous...the money got wired this morning. PCM was only going to drill more than 2000m if the RC was pulling up the right stuff. That is why the drillers only got 2000m worth of cash in advance;)

The drilling has gone like butter, so they a bit ahead of the curve. cheers
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Bull, Question for a PCM expert (you or Don Empey)

Given that Ryan Lake has tailings stockpiled and an operating Barite Mill, do you know WHEN they will start to convert the mill to Mo and Cu recovery. This requires lead-time for equipment or refurbishment parts, money, and people (and maybe some permits??)

(I'm more interested in PCM than I used to be, given that my stake is now much larger tnan before!)
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:25 pm

bull wrote:

The drilling has gone like butter, so they a bit ahead of the curve.

http://www.origsix.com/images/picofweek/DSC00203_0203.jpg

This is some California butter...is that what you're talking about? Leave your magnifying loupe at home!

lol!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:50 pm

studbkr wrote:
Bull, Question for a PCM expert (you or Don Empey)

Given that Ryan Lake has tailings stockpiled and an operating Barite Mill, do you know WHEN they will start to convert the mill to Mo and Cu recovery. This requires lead-time for equipment or refurbishment parts, money, and people (and maybe some permits??)

(I'm more interested in PCM than I used to be, given that my stake is now much larger tnan before!)

June is the expiry date for the 10c warrants. I believe the goal is to get these exercised. We will have help from the resource calculation. I remember Don saying a feasibility study could be done fairly quickly.

Permitting is already underway, and because this property was reponsibly producing in the past, there appear to be no road blocks.

PCM is currently assessing flotation cells and related equipment which are still on site from previous operations. Lead times for this equipment is not very long. The ball mill would be another thing all together, but we already have that covered. As far as Labour goes-there are oodles of ex-forestry types looking for work in northern Ont.

I will get specifics next time I talk to Don.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:33 am

is pcm halted? never seen it not trade by 10:30am...

bull wanna sell some at .70 (to me) to get the trade going Smile
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:38 am

mshen11 wrote:
is pcm halted? never seen it not trade by 10:30am...

bull wanna sell some at .70 (to me) to get the trade going Smile

Sure, I'll sell you at least 3 million @ .70...the rest I will keep. lol!
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:22 am

im waiting...? just need 100k shares

seriously still no trades yet. is it halted? now almost 11.30
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:29 am

No, I don't see it as halted. Looks like there are quite a few stocks that are trading very low volume. Sure is starting to look like the "speculators"
have hit the road. I view this as positive...they will be back in force. Very Happy

I can't sell at .07.....but at .70, yes!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:07 am

mshen, did you get your order filled?
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:13 am

o! .07 not .7 thats a typo Razz

im not used to buying things at such low prices. theres been NO trades for pcm today that i can see
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:20 am

just over 100,000 shares traded, just now....thought maybe your order filled.

TSX...don't know about PK.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:00 pm

im still trying to find correlation between pk and tsx

i see studbr had .82 and it was .8 on tsx

i put on pk .78.. my guess is .75 on txs will fill it

dont have deep pockets only want small change (100k shares)
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: I am buying the .pk   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:13 pm

bull, this is your last chance for fame ! i did not succeed big with any of your picks yet.

bought today -I have now 500,000 shares - and waiting .

i have patience
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:37 pm

so its my turn to drink up tomorrow Smile ?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:59 pm

silverman wrote:
bull, this is your last chance for fame ! i did not succeed big with any of your picks yet.

bought today -I have now 500,000 shares - and waiting .

i have patience

I am working hard on it, because I have half my portfolio at stake on this one. Don has a lot of stuff in progress because of my constant calls. We will get a new website and an advertising campaign of some sort.

Don gets a lot more phone calls from investors these days; he says my name comes up quite often. I think he is starting to realize the importance of getting the word out. I am trying to get him to initiate some sort of investor relations position. I think many people that call and get an answering machine are a little turned off...maybe quit looking at PCM right on the spot. Anyway, I called him recently, and the office phone was forwarded to his cell phone.

When the resource calculation comes out, I will be pounding the table on this stock. I need some new ammo. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: