Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

"Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Empty
PostSubject: "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc   "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:22 pm

I've long been a fan of ILDM.PK. Their income is now 50% due to Pb mining, as much as Ag!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that HL produces about the same value in Pb as in Ag, but they don't go out of their way to say so!

A few thousand tons per month of Pb. In April it was 26K tons of 6% Pb ore = about $3M worth of Pb in a month, versus about $3M in Ag of 10opt (based on my rough calculations of ore grades here:

http://wallace-id.com/independence/LF_07apr.pdf

Those that claim to be primary Pb mines may be non-existent, except maybe ILDM.PK
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc   "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:52 pm

Thanks Studbkr!

Grassburner also has suggested this copmany!

I think they are worth looking into. I have never bought a PK company before, maybe I should.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc   "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:32 pm

Look into ASLM.PK if you want to see something interesting besides ILDS.PK in GrassBurner's backyard...I bought in under $1 very recently and it's now at $2.25 based on a rumor that this inactive property may get drilled.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc   "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:31 pm

For all my yapping about lead, you'd think I would have bought a stock...Sheeeesh!!!
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc   "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:16 pm

Pb spot price now at $1.70 (www.kitcometals.com). That should help give HL and (my beloved) ILDS.PK a boost.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc   "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:00 pm

Record-breaking volume today.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?d=t&s=ILDS.PK

HL, USA.V and SNS.V all jumped about 10% today
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Party at Studbkrs!   "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Studbkr,

Congrats on the 157% gain today. Very Happy Grassburner jealous! Hope you had more than a cup-o-joes worth of it.

But your silver valley gem ILDS. Has got the other little ones up there popping today too.

I own a lot of NJMC. Up 10%

And looking to get back into:

ASLM (Up 43%) SBUM (+8%) SHSH (-4%)
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc   "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:52 pm

Burner, ILDS.PK is now my biggest holding. It just zoomed past MMG.

Today, I drove-up the price of ASLM.PK and MERG.PK by selling 2K shares of ILDS.PK and buying those other two. It doesn't take much to drive those little ones. Be careful and plan to hold a long time...just like TRDM (ouch!)

I still have a bunch of ILDS.PK that I will hold until the deal closes because ILDS.PK is still underpriced compared to the terms of the deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc   "Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Pb" (lead) stocks: HL, ILDM.PK, etc
Page 1 of 1