Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble) Empty
PostSubject: BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble)   BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:36 pm

I really like Blue Rock Resources

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?d=t&s=BRD.V

http://www.bluerockresources.com/s/Home.asp

Seems almost too good to be true: historical resources, major tunnels already in place, permits in place, VERY small market cap. They claim production next year, but if they delay, the price may crash. I talked ot the CEO a few weeks ago. Seems quite sharp and confident

I recently doubled my position. I believe they may jump a bit in the next few days as a newsletter writer appears to have taken a position in them, but most of his readers do not know yet. I will sell 1/3 on strength (Jim Sinclair's advice! www.jsmineset.com)
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Milling <sigh>   BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble)   BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:50 pm

Holy smokes!

what happens to the stock from here? Is there any guarantee Denison does not raise prices further?
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble)   BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:24 am

I don't think ishare price can go down much more...I just think the profitability is lower until Denison's mill gets some competition (or they adjust their prices if the mill does not get enough business at those rates).

Keep in mind, Denison is talking to BRD and may give them a better deal than the listed schedule for small miners.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble)   BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
silversleuth

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble)   BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:44 pm

Forget about Mongolia. It's icing on the cake if a high-grade discovery materializes. I'd rather see BRD focus their energies on production from their Tramp mine to fund future drilling.
Maybe they could have avoided a private placement. http://www.bluerockresources.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=197428&_Type=News-Releases&_Title=Bluerock-Resources-Increases-Private-Placement-To-Raise-Up-To-6.7-Million Who knows, maybe they know something that we don't since they continue drilling. Nevertheless, at a solid price support level, this low-cap, near-term producer represents an outstanding value in the high stakes bets on uranium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble)   BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRD.V Blue Roc (microcap Uranium gamble)
Page 1 of 1