Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Azteca Gold Corp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Azteca Gold Corp Empty
PostSubject: Azteca Gold Corp   Azteca Gold Corp Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:27 pm

Hi Len,

I recall you bought AZG.V shares some time ago at 49 cents. Do you still own this stock?

Some insiders bought AZG.V shares privately on July 25, the day that they published news on closing a PP. What's your take on that? (I do not own this stock. I dont normally pay attention to insider purchase actions. But with the recent broad market correction, I was very curious if insiders take actions - buy at deep discount or sell as they freak out!)

Azteca Gold Corp. Announces Closing of Private Placement
Wednesday July 25, 5:43 pm ET

...the Company has successfully completed a private placement of 22,263,161 deposit receipts, for gross proceeds of US$8,905,264.40. The deposit receipts are automatically convertible into one common share and one half of a share purchase warrant upon the Company entering into an option to purchase (the "Option Agreement") the Bunker Hill mine property near Kellogg, Idaho. Each whole warrant entitles the holder to purchase one common share for US$0.70 until July 25, 2009....

Transaction Holdings
Date Insider Name Ownership Type Nature of Transaction Security Price ($) Shares / Units Change* Closing Balance
Jul 25/07 Russell, Matthew Indirect Ownership Acquisition carried out privately Common Shares USD 0.400 687,500 14% 5,437,500
Jul 25/07 Squires, Randal E. Indirect Ownership Acquisition carried out privately Common Shares USD 0.400 250,000 17% 1,750,000
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

Azteca Gold Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azteca Gold Corp   Azteca Gold Corp Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:37 pm

BTW, Jason Hommel bought AZG.V thru PP at 15 cents. He owns approximately 64 days of trading volume. It worths between 6% and 10% of his total portfolio which is approxmately 11 $million.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

Azteca Gold Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azteca Gold Corp   Azteca Gold Corp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:45 am

Quote :
Hi Len,

I recall you bought AZG.V shares some time ago at 49 cents. Do you still own this stock?

I do not own shares anymore. I sold for a small profit quite a while back.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
EarthMonkey

Azteca Gold Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azteca Gold Corp   Azteca Gold Corp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:28 pm

Thanks Len.

I dont own AZG.V and wasnt planning on buying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azteca Gold Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azteca Gold Corp   Azteca Gold Corp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azteca Gold Corp
Page 1 of 1