Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NAG_V North American Gem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

NAG_V North American Gem Empty
PostSubject: NAG_V North American Gem   NAG_V North American Gem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:22 pm

Hey Soxfan,

Good to see you my former forum friend! jocolor (My previous was Pbarkley25) I was just going to e-mail you about joining Bull's forum.

There are no "Filipino Evil or Very Mad Police" here that I've found.

Even with the latest news released on the 9Th this month. This stock has gone no where. Have you heard any great things happening in the future.

Or should I dump this thing like I want to. It's been a sleeper. Sleep

Last edited by on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: NAG_V North American Gem   NAG_V North American Gem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:17 pm

I owned this old nag (pun intended) for awhile and got impatient. Even the die-hards on StockHouse are beaten down

Last edited by on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soxfan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: NAG_V North American Gem   NAG_V North American Gem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:49 pm

My shares of NAG are like my guns and they shall only be taken from my cold dead hands! This should be a ten+ bagger just from what they have at Louise Lake alone.

Patience is a virtue!!!! Smile

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
keith

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: NAG_V North American Gem   NAG_V North American Gem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Bull,

Isn't this stock in your wife's do or die portfolio? I bet she has been in a good mood lately Smile

I'm up 200% so I'm a happy camper...only wish I had more shares.

Thanks for the good tip on this. I like seeing green...one of only 3 or 4 out of 20. (ouch)

Keith
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: NAG_V North American Gem   NAG_V North American Gem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:26 pm

keith wrote:
Bull,

Isn't this stock in your wife's do or die portfolio? I bet she has been in a good mood lately Smile

I'm up 200% so I'm a happy camper...only wish I had more shares.

Thanks for the good tip on this. I like seeing green...one of only 3 or 4 out of 20. (ouch)

Keith

Yes, NAG is in her do or die portfolio, and it is good to see life in the stock.

I think many of these super-undervalued stocks will have there moment in the sun. I am more confident in that, than I am in our patience to see the reward for holding them. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAG_V North American Gem   NAG_V North American Gem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAG_V North American Gem
Page 1 of 1