Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:25 pm

studbkr
are you w/ tdwaterhouse? if so, did you just sell a bunch?
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:42 pm

I have about 150K shares with Charles Schwab and have not bougt or sold recently.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:46 pm

i just partially joined the pcm bandwagon today w/ a small partial fill.

i didnt quite buy in at the 10c level (because of the PP and dilution) but now... what the heck. one thing i will regret is the i wont be able to get out due to lack of volume. hopefully there is no need for that.

one strange note. i used tdwaterhouse who filled me at .075 USD for PAOCF. PAOCF did not trade today. i looked at PCM.V and the saw my trade at .075 CND.

i guess i made money off the conversion? still very confused on OTCBB work across exchanges. anyone want to finish selling the rest of my fill?
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:08 pm

I have way more shares than studbrk and I did not sell any either. This is not the time to sell unless you want to swap shares.

On the other than, I am not loading up any more PCM as I have too many of it. Besides, I am buying something else - none of Shelbys picks (though I figured out what his picks were. And please do not ask me what they are. I have no intention to help pump his stocks so that he can profit handsomely from selling to the JH and this stock forum members)!!!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:39 am

Understanding Mabel's exploration potential

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pacificcomox.com/pdf/0301...rm43-101F1.pdf

I have worn out a few print outs of this 43-101 in the last couple of months. I want to share some of my findings now. And point out the reasons for my excitement about the potential for the Mabel property.

Page 1

Quote:
The property, 424 hectares in size, is located in the southern Arizona Mesozoic volcanic and
plutonic province. Altered granodiorite underlies most of the property, which are cut by
numerous auriferous southeast and south trending, low to moderate west dipping quartz veins.
Previous sampling on the property by other workers returned an average of 1.8 g/t gold and 58
g/t Ag from 109 surface 3-meter chip samples. Samples taken by the author support these
values. These veins appear ‘stacked’ on one another and are at times separated by only a few
meters, forming an ideal setting for open pit mining. Several major mining companies (Teck,
Hecla and Newmont) have worked in this district over the past ten years and have conducted
sampling programs that substantiate the existence of low to moderate gold and silver values.

So we know that there are a lot of gold and silver bearing veins all over the property, stacked on top of each other. We will see later in the report that, at some places the veins are only 0.5 meters apart.

These veins run horizontally with the ground and right at surface. The reason this report says "numerous" instead of "over 1.5 x 1.5 km's" is simply because it is old and was compiled before much of the recent drilling, which is proving that the vein's are auriferous (gold and silver bearing).

Ok, so no big deal...we know that we have an economical open pit situation here. Mineralization starts right at surface, so it is obvious. When I first looked at this property, about a year ago, I was content with this and did not give it too much more thought. So why now all the raging bullishness? Let me explain.

Quote:
Three potential target zones exist on the Property. The primary and current target of interest is
the low angle stacked veins. A secondary target occurs where two vein sets intersect. The third
target is a yet-to-be tested detachment at depth, where flat and listric faults could have provided
conduits for fluids that may have collected along brecciated zones.

So, three potential zones of interest.

Page 18
Target 1

Quote:
Target area 1 encompasses much of the Mabel claim area. The frequency of the low angle quartz
veins is very strong and their relationship to auriferous-rich samples is quite strong. These goldbearing
quartz zones need to be explored as they present a sizeable volumetric target due to their
thickness, their close proximity to each other and the low dip angle of the system. The primary
target would consist of the precious metals potential in the quartz veins with lesser emphasis in
the adjacent wall rock. Target depths are considered to range from the surface to under two
hundred meters.

We have 73 drill results on the first one, however so far PCM has only drilled very shallow and confined to small areas.

The second one...well we don't really know yet.

Quote:
The second target is more limited in areal extent but nonetheless could be a structurally complex
(and therefore more receptive) zone. Little is presently known about the relationship between
these two vein Sets and the junction zone. This area needs to be explored in detail. The target
type is considered to be a potential disruptive zone that may be associated with a listric fault that
could act as a favorable conduit for fluid migration. Depths for this target range from near
surface to several hundred meters.

The third one as my antennae up and zeroed in, big time!

Quote:
The third target type consists of the hypothesized master detachment and attendant listric faults
along with the potential breccia zones that could accompany this structural setting. Fluids would
be directed within and along this setting and, as such, present an appealing target for exploration.
The depths for this potential target is unknown at present but attention should be given to this
possibility as it may represent a sizeable target of significant grade.

Let's first get a good handle on what a "Listric fault" is.

http://www.geosci.usyd.edu.au/users/...ic_Faults.html

Now go to Page 15 of the 43-101

Here you will see a theoretical cross section of the Mabel claim. Scroll down to Page 16 to see the "Quartz Vein Model"

After seeing this, you now get a clear picture as to why the drill results have until recently, come back averaging 5 meters @ 1.7 g/t AU and 61g/t AG

PCM has been only drilling the veins at surface. The average hole length until the last drill program, is about 16 meters.

http://www.pacificcomox.com/news/070919.pdf
During this last program they drilled their first "Deep hole" (RC-201) which wasn't very deep (60 meters) and reported 19 meters of 10.25 g/t AU and 339 g/t, within 37 meters of 5.70 g/t AU and193 g/t over 37 meters. This intercept started @ 10 meters below surface.

Ceasar Lemas is the geologist in charge of exploration on the Mabel property. Ceasar is also a geologist at Scorpio Mining. Ceasar has been very diligent in first proving that an economical resource exists at Mabel, and that it is ideal for open pit mining.

PCM is now in the very beginning stages of proving out their geological model for the property. This will be done by following the auriferous quartz veins to their source. If my thesis holds up, then we will see deeper drills in the future program, longer intercepts and higher grade results. Clearly hole RC-201 has foretold of the exciting things to come.

Ok, so back to Page 16 of the 43-101

This is where things get real interesting.

Looking at the theoretical cross section of the Mabel property on page 15 and analyzing the depth and magnitude of the listric fault, we can presume that the slip vector in the quartz vein model should be fairly accurate.

What is a vector?
http://www.physics.uoguelph.ca/tutor...s/vectors.html

I haven't been able to find the degree of decline, but it looks to be in the 35-45 range. PCM would probably have a good idea from drill hole RC 200 and 201, as they were drilled at 45 degrees.

Anyway, what is more important than the vector of the auriferous quartz veins, is the source of the silver and gold.

It is very possible that PCM will follow these decending, high grade (20 oz per tonne silver EQ) quartz veins to the source, which in all likelihood are disseminated stockwork breccias. The day they make the discovery, the stock will be sharply revalued to the upside, never to come back down. It will be a PEZ.v moment!

PCM has been very methodical in their drilling and has studied the results extensively in between programs, all for good reason. And here is why.

Page 13

Quote:
Nelson (1996) reports that the large quartz veins frequently show a consistently oriented
slickenside lineation (slickenline) with a general plunge direction to the south or southwest.
Periodically these vein contacts are brecciated. These vein orientations along with the
slickenlines were used by Nelson to determine the orientation of the vein array boundary and the
slip vector in the boundary. He continues by stating “This is important, because the en echelon
vein arrays represent brittle-ductile shear zones and give movement directions related to
formation of the mineralizing system. This is in turn important for building a structural model
for mineralization. The results of this analysis show the vein arrays to form W to SW dipping
left-lateral strike slip faults, with a component of normal motion. However, because of
significant block rotations recognized north of the area, these faults could have formed in
different orientations.”
Nelson also studied nearby low angle gneissic foliation with well-developed shear fabric
suggesting a top-to-the south detachment (or low-angle normal) faulting. Elsewhere, tilting of
the sequences also point to listric normal faulting associated with detachment faulting.

Ceasar Lemas and Donald Empey know they are finally, hot on the trail of these breccias. They may have detached and rotated, but Ceasar is definitely up to the task of finding them. I have no doubt in my mind that, the next batch of drill results from Mabel will absolutely blow the doors off the previous one, which I will happily say, blew the doors off the ones before that!
http://www.pacificcomox.com/news/070919.pdf

So, in conclusion. The most significant points of understanding Mabel's exploration potential are the following:

-PCM has quite literally barely scratched the surface on this project.

-The source of the auriferous quartz veins are likely to be broad, high-grade, disseminated stockwork breccias.

-High-grade veins start at and near surface, allowing for instant pay dirt in the development of a potential decline towards larger mineralized bodies.

-The high-grade veins are plenty wide for zero dillution deployment of LDH equipment (eg. 19-37 meters RC-201

-A favorably shallow slip vector indicates long high-grade veins, reaching up to 200 meters below surface.
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:18 am

I was asked by email, how much PCM.v PineTree owns, if any.

PineTree Capital owns about 10% of PCM at this time.
Cool

http://www.pinetreecapital.com/investees_name_current.asp
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:13 pm

I talked to Donald Empey for about 1/2 hour a couple of days ago.

-He owns over 10 million shares.

-Pinetree owns 14 million plus. They have added.

-Donald wants me to visit Mabel to shoot some video when drilling restarts in Mexico.

-Donald talked about doing an ad campaign and hiring a secretary for beginning steps to establish more efficient IR.

-We could see drill results out this week, or next.

-Ryan Lake 43-101 is complete, minus these last 8 drill holes...I think it's 8 more.

We talked about other significant things in the works. If you want to know more, please call Donald. I'm sure he would welcome your call.

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.
Suite 2300, Box 13
One Dundas Street West,
Toronto, Ontario Canada
M5G 1Z3
Telephone: 416 977 4653
Fax: 416 977 8335
Email:
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:25 pm

George Zapata (often a guest on Jim Puplava's Financial Sense News Hour) just recommended a similar company to PCM.v

He can't pronounce the name of the company, but he likes it non the less.

The company is a moly exploration company, but also has gold and silver properties. This company does not have nearly the progress that PCM has achieved.

Anyhow, I found it interesting that Zapata George likes Moly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxixYZrXvNc

Looks like George and I have a horse race! lol!
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Arrr Mattie. Shiver me timbers, Captain!   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:15 am

Not sure how much faith I put into the Old Zapata Pirate. With the "real wood paneling" background. And a "cheezy" florescent chalkboard.

But I also don't follow him too much. Maybe he's got a lot better track record, than the old typical. I've got a bad tie "salesman hype type". Just look at my stock picks. I helped "Joe blow" make 1000% on his money. Let me help you too!

Like he said. "You got free info." "And it doesn't cost anything!" Got to give him credit for that! Smile

But Me thinks Captain George had a few too many dips out the old "wooden wine barrel" today. Especially when venturing & sailing into his new stock voyage of PMM. He's having a tad bit problem pronouncing Phoenix "Matachewan" Mines. And the word "Ma-Lig-DA-MUM" (molybdenum) is a little bit tricky saying. After treating one's self to a Captains portion of newly pillaged port wine. drunken
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: Zapa-Dapa-Roo!   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:01 am

Thank's Bull,

For the Zapata confirmation/credentials links. Smile Moly could be a big stock play! I much-o hopes so! Me already owns plenty of moly plays. GMO, RMK, And lots of PCM! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:11 am

Grassburner wrote:
Thank's Bull,

For the Zapata confirmation/credentials links. Smile Moly could be a big stock play! I much-o hopes so! Me already owns plenty of moly plays. GMO, RMK, And lots of PCM! Very Happy

You bet-cha!

I really think Moly could surprise on the upside.

I see huge demand regardless of bubble economies or depressions.

Nothing like a major government, infrastructure, make work project to employ cheap labor during a depression. Some would call it fascism. affraid
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: What goes on with PCM today ??   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:54 am

Bull,

What are you doing ?? Razz
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:56 am

Maybe Zapata Geogre got the message! lol!
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: Someone knows some...   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:15 am

more than million shares trading in 45 minutes .. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: NICE GAIN!   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:54 pm

Bull,

6.5 million shares traded today. 35% gain. Thank You Sir!

Not the typical norm for PCM. I thinkers something different, and special is happening.

Please do share any more information. If your holding back any hidden secrets. Laughing

Quote :
But Me thinks Captain George had a few too many dips out the old "wooden wine barrel" today. drunken

I'm joining old one eyed "Captain George" tonight in a mug full of nasty, but potent stale ship wine. Just to celebrate the special occasion. pirat Let's hope this trade wind keeps us blowing towards the New World of Greens-land!
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:57 am

I think you need a daily ration of Pusser's Rum. http://www.pussers.com/rum/history

If you need something funny, check out the video ad on www.godaddy.com that was banned by Fox. Makes good fun of Canada's favorite water mammal!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:50 am

I have not found any reason for the surge in volume and price yesterday.

There are possibilites to consider:

1) Ryan Lake resource calculation is being done by contract (not PCM) and may have caused excitement as it is now 99.9% complete.

2) My alert to Zapata George may have started the momentum.

3) Jason or David Z. may have finally read the PCM.v thread and bought.

4) Sprott may have been buying for their Moly fund (MLY).

5) Enviromental permit has been recieved for Ryan Lake, even though this is expected to happen without delay.

6) And my favorite...current investors are waking up to the potential of the Mabel property.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:14 am

KNP.V has the same behavio(u)r. Low share price that could be an elephant deposit some day. Every once in awhile the trading volume spikes for no visible reason. I go to Stockhouse and look for rumo(u)rs when I see something like that...that kind of "jump in" behavio(u)r is what helps these babies double or triple very quickly on news. Position yourself accordingly...it's a bumpy ride but could be a good one
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:32 pm

http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?pcm.v

Cup with handle?

Cup with Handle (Continuation)
The Cup with Handle is a bullish continuation pattern that marks a consolidation period followed by a breakout. It was developed by William O'Neil and introduced in his 1988 book, How to Make Money in Stocks.

As its name implies, there are two parts to the pattern: the cup and the handle. The cup forms after an advance and looks like a bowl or rounding bottom. As the cup is completed, a trading range develops on the right hand side and the handle is formed. A subsequent breakout from the handle's trading range signals a continuation of the prior advance.

Trend: To qualify as a continuation pattern, a prior trend should exist. Ideally, the trend should be a few months old and not too mature. The more mature the trend, the less chance that the pattern marks a continuation or the less upside potential.
Cup: The cup should be "U" shaped and resemble a bowl or rounding bottom. A "V" shaped bottom would be considered too sharp of a reversal to qualify. The softer "U" shape ensures that the cup is a consolidation pattern with valid support at the bottom of the "U". The perfect pattern would have equal highs on both sides of the cup, but this is not always the case.
Cup Depth: Ideally, the depth of the cup should retrace 1/3 or less of the previous advance. However, with volatile markets and over-reactions, the retracement could range from 1/3 to 1/2. In extreme situations, the maximum retracement could be 2/3, which is conforms with Dow Theory.
Handle: After the high forms on the right side of the cup, there is a pullback that forms the handle. Sometimes this handle resembles a flag or pennant that slopes downward, other times just a short pullback. The handle represents the final consolidation/pullback before the big breakout and can retrace up to 1/3 of the cup's advance, but usually not more. The smaller the retracement is, the more bullish the formation and significant the breakout. Sometimes it is prudent to wait for a break above the resistance line established by the highs of the cup.
Duration: The cup can extend from 1 to 6 months, sometimes longer on weekly charts. The handle can be from 1 week to many weeks and ideally completes within 1-4 weeks.
Volume: There should be a substantial increase in volume on the breakout above the handle's resistance.
Target: The projected advance after breakout can be estimated by measuring the distance from the right peak of the cup to the bottom of the cup.
As with most chart patterns, it is more important to capture the essence of the pattern than the particulars. The cup is a bowl-shaped consolidation and the handle is a short pullback followed by a breakout with expanding volume. A cup retracement of 62% may not fit the pattern requirements, but a particular stock's pattern may still capture the essence of the Cup with Handle.

Trend: EMC established the bull trend by advancing from 10 and change to above 30 in about 5 months. The stock peaked in March and then began to pull back and consolidate its large gains.
Cup: The April decline was quite sharp, but the lows extended over a two month period to form the bowl that marked a consolidation period. Also note that support was found from the Feb-99 lows.
Cup Depth: The low of the cup retraced 42% of the previous advance. After an advance in June and July, the stock peaked at 32.69 to complete the cup (red arrow).
Handle: Another consolidation period began in July to start the handle formation. There was a sharp decline in August that caused the handle to retrace more than 1/3 of the cup's advance. However, there was a quick recovery and the stock traded back up within the normal handle boundaries within a week. I believe the essence of the formation remained valid after this sharp decline.
Duration: The cup extended for about 3 months and the handle for about 1 1/2 months.
Volume: In early Sept-00, the stock broke handle resistance with a gap up and volume expansion (green arrow). In addition, Chaikin Money Flow soared above +20%.
Target: The projected advance after breakout was estimated at 9 points from the breakout around 32. EMC easily fulfilled this target over the next few months.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:01 am

i am an avid TA/CANSLIM person and i did notice the technicals this week.

too bad i only have a small amount... didnt get enough fill w/ my limit order last week
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:12 am

http://ca.news.finance.yahoo.com/s/11022008/28/link-finance-news-pacific-comox-0-49-molybdenum-9-9-lbs.html

Quote :
Pacific Comox: 0.49% Molybdenum or 9.9 Lbs/Ton Molybdenum Reported in Hole 101 Over a 15 Meter Interval Starting 1 Meter From Surface

I have received a few emails asking why PCM.v did not move significantly higher. So why didn't it?

First off, there were other companies that reported high grade drill results today; their share prices dropped.

The market is quirky at this time, and people are certainly not thinking straight. I'll bet I am not the only one who thinks so. For investors who are willing to do their home work, an opportunity presents itself of a magnitude almost as great, as the very early birds enjoyed in this mega bull market for commodities.

I am not talking only about PCM.v, there are many other highly undervalued stocks in the base and precious metals sector. I wrote a while ago that, high grade intercepts and ounces in the gound will no longer "cut it" in the future. Some famous investor once said "It's not the news that matters, it's how the stock reacts".

We shareholders of PCM.v, certainly those who have studied not only the fundamentals of the company, but also the trading patterns of the past, know full well that PCM.v trades extremely erratically. Many here in the SBR forum, as well as Jason's, know quite a bit about PCM.v. What I find very interesting is that not until recently have there been many long term holders. I have received many emails from people who noticed PCM.v is the "Pick of the month" on my website. The common theme is "PCM.v always skyrockets on the news and then comes right back down".

I take a great deal of comfort that, in the stock market and therefore individual stocks, have a tendancy to do exactly the opposite of what has become "common knowledge". I can think of a few stocks which have established trends that many investors just plain assume will not change. I have no interest in following the herd, the herd has had one heck of a time making any money in the last six months.

Quite a few months ago now, I said that I believed PCM.v was the best risk/reward stock that I could think of. At that time, the markets demanded high consumption of antacid. I decided to put the largest weighting I ever have to one stock, that being PCM.v. Not only have I protected my portfolio from serious errosion, but PCM.v has provided me with some outstanding trading opportunities. All this comes down to recognizing value and having the courage to act on said knowledge.

I will be the first to admit that there are other stocks which have provided the same degree of wealth protection and trading opportunity, during this last rough spot in the markets. I will also say with a great deal of confidence that I doubt many found them ahead of time, and acted in a significant way as to protect themselves in the thrashing we have all experienced in the last while.

Maybe I am not writing this rant for anyone but myself. I think it is more to remind myself that PCM.v has the goods. PCM.v had the goods all along, some hope so and some know so. I have known for some time. I would never have known, had I not spent so much time doing my home work.

So, in the final analysis, todays drill data was absolutely fantastic! D&D Securities continued to buy after the news, as did the anonymous buyers. PCM.v's news never showed up at Kitco's base metals website, while other microcap companies news did. I can hardly say that I am disappointed, I would rather buy at 8c than sell at 15c. By the way, there have been much fewer chances to buy at 8c, then there have been to sell at 15c

Here's to wishing that you develop the same high degree of confidence in PCM.v as I have. All the best.

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: Huston we have a problem.   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:51 am

Your linky. No worky-worky. Mr. Bull-son! Smile
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:20 am

Grassburner wrote:
Your linky. No worky-worky. Mr. Bull-son! Smile

Fixed 'er! Wink
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:06 am

i would take a bigger position if i know i can trade in and out on OTCBB.. .the fact its hard to buy/sell forces me to be long term. however like bull says.. .this is a great stock to trade on a pop

having said that... still waiting for my fill due to difficulty of buy/sell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: