Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
duckncover

duckncover

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:19 pm

Anybody still own this?

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.: Indicated Resource of 5.9 Million Tonnes Grading 0.34% Copper and 0.039% Molybdenum Reported for South Zone at Ryan Lake in Initial N.I. 43-101 Report
MINERALIZATION IS OPEN TO DEPTH AND LATERALLY ON MOST SECTIONS PROVIDING POTENTIAL TO FURTHER INCREASE RESOURCE TONNAGE

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/pacific-comox-resources-ltd-indicated/story.aspx?guid=%7B46293AD2%2D2CFD%2D490C%2DB522%2D0861CC3DA821%7D&dist=TQP_Mod_pressN
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:47 pm

duckncover wrote:
Anybody still own this?

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.: Indicated Resource of 5.9 Million Tonnes Grading 0.34% Copper and 0.039% Molybdenum Reported for South Zone at Ryan Lake in Initial N.I. 43-101 Report
MINERALIZATION IS OPEN TO DEPTH AND LATERALLY ON MOST SECTIONS PROVIDING POTENTIAL TO FURTHER INCREASE RESOURCE TONNAGE

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/pacific-comox-resources-ltd-indicated/story.aspx?guid=%7B46293AD2%2D2CFD%2D490C%2DB522%2D0861CC3DA821%7D&dist=TQP_Mod_pressN

Millions of shares. cheers

So, looks like a minimum 10 year mine life. $15,000,000 per year operating cash flow.

$4,000,000 to get the mill revamped for copper/moly. 400% return, almost, for the initial start-up costs. So, 125% times market cap operating cash flow in the first year.

Of course they will have to triple the mill capacity once the other two resource estimates come in, especially the North Zone.

This is my retirement stock.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
duckncover

duckncover

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:48 pm

Sounds great!!

What's that equivalate to in a share price if we use a P/E of 10 and 15MM cash flow?

Not sure of the number of outstanding shares at this point.

The website seems out of date. The last news release is from February.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:10 pm

duckncover wrote:
Sounds great!!

What's that equivalate to in a share price if we use a P/E of 10 and 15MM cash flow?

Not sure of the number of outstanding shares at this point.

The website seems out of date. The last news release is from February.

Thanks

No point in being too exact, but figure $5,000,000 in earnings. times 10 is $50,000,000. divide by 170 million shares and....we get roughly 30c per share.

When the next two resource estimates come out, it should become obvious that they will first convert the mill to copper/moly, then later expand by 3x or so, bring the earnings to about $20,000,000 per year at todays metals prices. I expect both copper and moly to continue moving higher.

I get $1.00 fair value when Mabel comes on line, but we could easily see $2.00 in the next five years.

I start building schools study in Mexico when it hits $1.00

I expect a few of you to help with some labor, on a working holiday, when the time comes. sunny
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Thanks Bull,

Oh yeah, I will be there for sure. Just make sure you build them near the beach, and that one of the required courses is Surfing 101.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:28 pm

bull wrote:

I start building schools study in Mexico when it hits $1.00
:

I hope you'll use rebar and won't water-down the cement like they do in China... (ouch!)

I'm patiently holding 200K shares and waiting...
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:42 pm

FYI: The 100K shares that crossed the ticker as "Canaccord" today are now mine, purchased thru Schwab on PinkSheets
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:45 pm

What kind of commission do they charge for pink sheets?
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:01 pm

you bought more???
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:21 pm

I trimmed 2 weeks ago, bought more today, now at 300K shares.

I pay $8.95 commission ...pinksheets spreads are painful, though, not the commissions. Don't plan on day-trading or skimming a few % price change.

From their site: 120+ trades per year OR $1,000,000+ in household balances = $8.95

(I do 120+ trades/year)
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:01 am

Another company with a major moly resource announcement. Also very muted response by the market.

The claim is that moly demand will exceed supply in the near future. Something will soon have to change.

http://watch.bnn.ca/the-street/may-2008/the-street-may-30-2008/#clip56332
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:03 am

eResearch reiterates PCM.v as a buy

http://www.stockhouse.com/Bullboards/MessageDetail.aspx?p=0&m=23407473&l=0&r=0&s=PCM&t=LIST

Originally 2000m of drilling was announced. PCM.v has now said they will drill a minimum of 6000m

If they drill only 20m deep, then we should be looking at 300 drill hole assays, soon! Thats gonna be some report! Workie, workie...busy bee!!
study cheers
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:37 am

Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:54 am

im just browsing through all the charts - i noticed thats one hell of a chart for pcm.. .a very solid base.

the bad is if any news drags us down the current level, climbing above .08 will be very hard.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:18 am

I bought shares yesterday at $.08

Expecting news from Mabel property, soon.
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:06 am

warrants expired worthless...........

now is a good time for some good news Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: I do not pay attention to All this ' paid advertisement '   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:46 pm

studbkr wrote:
http://www.gold-miningstocks.com/Research/PDFs/PCM_022208_B_cover.pdf

see below :

D&D Securities Company has provided investment banking services to Pacific Comox Resources Ltd. in the past 12 months.
D&D Securities Company and/or its offi cers, directors and employees may from time to time hold shares, options, or warrants on any issuer mentioned in this report.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:18 pm

D&D recently bought over 3 million shares. I think that speaks positively as to their bullishness.
Back to top Go down
silverman

PostSubject: Bull - Summer is here next week.........   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:41 am

[quote="bull"]

Quote :
about share reverse split...

Anyway, they think they can get the share price up quite a bit by summer. In this case they would not bother at all.
Laughing

I am still wating for share price increae........
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Bought a lot more shares today. When we have a big "up-day" you all will have to forgive me, because I will probably sound a little giddy. bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
silverman

PostSubject: Bull- you keep on buying   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:41 pm

Hi Bull

How will the energy prices affect the economics of this ( future ) mine ??

Do you have any data ??

Thanks

P.S I know you are married to this stock............
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:11 pm

silverman wrote:
Hi Bull

How will the energy prices affect the economics of this ( future ) mine ??

Do you have any data ??

Thanks

P.S I know you are married to this stock............

I don't have any hard data. The reason I have not spent to much time on this issue is simple. PCM's mill is very close to the three major zones of mineralization. The mineralization is also high-grade at surface and will mix naturally with the lower grade as the pit's perimeter increases in size. The end result is a mix which remains a fairly high-grade for an open pit operation.

Fuel economics are much more sensitive for marginal grade operations. Rising fuel costs will be a benefit for PCM, due to other marginal operations be affected, forcing the price of moly higher to keep them producing.

It took me quite some time to realize the level of resilience PCM's situation represents, but when you do a broad infrastructure comparison with other operations, and planned operations, you soon come to the conclusion that moly supply would cease to exist before PCM would no longer be extremely profitable.
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Is it safe yet?   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi Bull,

PCM.v looks awful cheap at 6.5 cents at last trade. Do you still think it is a good stock? I saw someone post somewhere that he expected it to be a ten bagger. Should I or shouldn't I? Well, you did call some good deals. I have a shy trigger finger.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:20 pm

jeanvaljean wrote:
Hi Bull,

PCM.v looks awful cheap at 6.5 cents at last trade. Do you still think it is a good stock? I saw someone post somewhere that he expected it to be a ten bagger. Should I or shouldn't I? Well, you did call some good deals. I have a shy trigger finger.

I have no doubt in my mind it is a good stock. I would caution that it should not be major holding, for most. I see no reason why it could not be a ten bagger, but it will take time. Better market sentiment would sure help. sunny
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:15 am

I have a position in GLD ETF, up about 10% so far. It is encouraging that D&D has a stake in PCM. I could switch out of GLD and into PCM, but I feel too good about it. I have been using Alex Roslin's COT blog, and he seems able to time it. I think I'll close the postion when Roslin gives the sell signal, but I am tempted to use 5x leverage on Roslin's next buy signal for gold. Market sentiment for juniors is a concern as you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: