Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:26 pm

bull wrote:
[ I think he is starting to realize the importance of getting the word out. I am trying to get him to initiate some sort of investor relations position. I think many people that call and get an answering machine are a little turned off...:

Bull - he should make you his IR person.

and - I agree 100% - i called him many times in the past - and always

got an answering machine - not a good thing.

best regards
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:00 pm

silverman wrote:
bull wrote:
[ I think he is starting to realize the importance of getting the word out. I am trying to get him to initiate some sort of investor relations position. I think many people that call and get an answering machine are a little turned off...:

Bull - he should make you his IR person.

Every company should have an IR person. Many of them will call newsletter writers and prospective investors to drum-up support. Fortunately PCM has a good base of long term investors, so I don't think we will loose the support line at .08 or so. Also we are fortunate that current investors are more than happy to finance, if necessary.

We really need to get the word out to some high profile types.

You know, silverman...maybe I will mention to Don about doing IR work for them. I would likely do it for less than most, and with more passion.

The only concern I would have is, I might not be able to trade because I would officially have inside knowledge. If I decide to do it, I'm going to need help convincing Don. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
silverman

PostSubject: I will get you all the help you need   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:32 pm

bull wrote:
[

You know, silverman...maybe I will mention to Don about doing IR work for them. I would likely do it for less than most, and with more passion.

The only concern I would have is, I might not be able to trade because I would officially have inside knowledge. If I decide to do it, I'm going to need help convincing Don. Wink[/quote]

bull, I understand your concern here.

Being an insiider is good and bad...
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Yahoo!!!   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:49 pm

Duck-N-Cover,

We all just got twittlepated over your .70 find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me hopes SO!!!

Too bad its not realistic yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:02 am

that might be another typo on the keyboard by another person Smile
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:05 am

Level II

Buy Orders
# of orders Shares Price

14 559000 0.075
8 185000 0.07
2 110000 0.065
1 33000 0.06
1 100000 0.05
1 100000 0.005

Sell Orders
Price Shares # of orders

0.08 40000 2
0.085 105000 6
0.09 133000 8
0.095 158000 4
0.10 92000 4
0.105 25000 2
0.11 45000 4
0.115 105000 3
0.12 62000 2
0.125 60000 1
0.13 72000 3
0.135 10000 1
0.14 22000 2
0.145 20000 1
0.15 77000 2
0.155 19000 1
0.165 50000 1
0.175 33000 2
0.18 15000 2
0.185 30000 2
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:10 am

Keep 'er comin'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pacific Comox Reports 0.47% or 9.4 lbs/ton Molybdenum Plus 1.3% Copper Over 5 Meters Near Surface at Ryan Lake

TORONTO, ONTARIO, Apr 10 (MARKET WIRE) -- Pacific Comox Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: PCM) reports the assays foran additional 3 diamond drill holes testing the area of the formerproducing underground copper mine (the South Zone) and the formerproducing open pit molybdenum mine (the North Zone) at its Ryan Lakecopper/molybdenum property at Matachewan, Ontario. Assays will bereported when received for the additional holes which have beencompleted. The assay results for the 3 holes reported are summarized inTable 1.

NORTH ZONE

Hole 106 in the North Zone reported a mineralized interval of 79 metersgrading 0.058% (1.2 lbs/ton) molybdenum & 0.17% copper starting at 1meter from surface and extending to the end of the hole. This 79 meterinterval included an interval of 5 meters from 13 meters of 0.47% (9.4lbs/ton molybdenum) and 1.3% copper.

Hole 104 reported 41 meters from 13 meters grading 0.145% (2.9 lb/ton)molybdenum.

Holes 104 & 106 are two of 6 holes drilled in the North Zone to test thecontinuation of higher grade mineralization previously reported in holes15, 16, 26 & 27 drilled to the northwest and previously reported. Themineralized intervals previously reported for holes 15, 16, 26 & 27 arealso given in Table 1. Hole 15 reported an 8 meter near surface intervalof 0.56% (11.2 lbs/ton) molybdenum and hole 16 reported a 9 meterinterval of 0.58% (11.6 lbs/ton) molybdenum. Of the 24 holes reportedbefore the drilling of the fence of 6 holes in the North Zone, 12 holesintersected a total of 15 intervals with an average grade of 0.16% (3.3lbs/ton) molybdenum over an average length of 11 meters starting from 16meters.

In the interest of full disclosure; I have to sell a little everytime we get a spike.
Sad
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:54 am

Quote :
the formerproducing open pit molybdenum mine (the North Zone) at its Ryan Lakecopper/molybdenum property at Matachewan, Ontario

Encouraging indeed. Yes keep them coming.

Bull, When was this mine shut down? Was it due to low base metal prices?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:27 pm

duckncover wrote:
Quote :
the formerproducing open pit molybdenum mine (the North Zone) at its Ryan Lakecopper/molybdenum property at Matachewan, Ontario

Encouraging indeed. Yes keep them coming.

Bull, When was this mine shut down? Was it due to low base metal prices?

Yes, it was shut down in the 60's due to low copper/moly prices.
Back to top Go down
duckncover

duckncover

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Time to get that resource estimate out. HA HA!! Thanks Bull.
Back to top Go down
BlueSky

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:24 pm

What the Hell is going on Bull with PCM! You promised me I would get rich off this stock if I bought it. silent
Just kidding. lol!
Actually I am barely down on it right now but sure would like to see some action. Do you think we will see any major changes in the short term on this one? I want to put a little coin into something else and may sell PCM if it is going to coast for a while.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:33 pm

BlueSky wrote:
What the Hell is going on Bull with PCM! You promised me I would get rich off this stock if I bought it. silent
Just kidding. lol!
Actually I am barely down on it right now but sure would like to see some action. Do you think we will see any major changes in the short term on this one? I want to put a little coin into something else and may sell PCM if it is going to coast for a while.

There ia all kinds of news o they way from PCM, but it only seems to POP on every third news release.

If you have something else, go for it.

I can't figure out when it will move, myself, so I just load up when it is under 10-11c and wait.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:49 pm

this is in no way railing on bull because we make our own choices. but for PCM i keep harping on the dilution of PP at .10 and how that is going to keep the average price down for a very long time.

people who already own are determined to keep this one down. doesnt give me a good feeling - however it gives me another shot at getting in!

Last edited by mshen11 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSky

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Bull,
I hope you know I am totally kidding when I give you a rough time about PCM. I don't take these things personally. If you are not smart enough to know this is risky, then stay clear. I think I will let it ride for a little while longer and see. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Smile
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:31 pm

BlueSky wrote:
Bull,
I hope you know I am totally kidding when I give you a rough time about PCM. I don't take these things personally. If you are not smart enough to know this is risky, then stay clear. I think I will let it ride for a little while longer and see. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Smile

No worries!

I am anxious for upside like everyone else. Wink
Back to top Go down
Boomer

Male Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Project Management
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: PCM Followups 1   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:39 pm

bull wrote:
Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.: Proposed $1,500,000 Flow-Through FinancingMarketwire

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.

November 1, 2007 - 10:43:23 AM

Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.: Proposed $1,500,000 Flow-Through Financing

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 1, 2007) - Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.
(TSX VENTURE:PCM) reports the Company plans to raise C$1,500,000 through a
non-brokered Flow-Through financing. The financing is in the form of units
consisting of one flow-through share and one-half common share purchase
warrant. A full warrant is exercisable for one common share at C$0.15 for one
year from closing. Each unit is priced at C$0.14. The securities will be
subject to a four month hold period from the date of closing. A finder's fee
of 8% is payable where applicable.

This financing will increase the number of shares outstanding by 10,714,285 to

The funds raised will be used to advance the exploration program on the Ryan
Lake copper-molybdenum property near Matachewan, Ontario.

The financing is subject to regulatory approval.

Donald Empey, President

Anyone know if this raise happen? If so, then when might the 4 mos hold end?
TIA
Back to top Go down
Boomer

PostSubject: PCM Followup 2   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:43 pm

bull wrote:
I talked to Mr. Empey on Friday. He mentioned something about an early buyout of the June 2008 warrant holders. Does anyone know how that works?

This post & several following it briefly talk of potential early buyout of the 51M June 2008 warrants... including a post that notes 58M warrants outstanding back in Oct...

Suspect this potential buyout never developed any further - can anyone confirm that it died on the vine?

TIA
Back to top Go down
Boomer

PostSubject: PCM Followup 3   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Boomer wrote:
bull wrote:
Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.: Proposed $1,500,000 Flow-Through FinancingMarketwire

Donald Empey, President

TIA

Bull or anyone,
more recent posts in the thread indicate that PCM "doesn't need" the $5-$6M that the 51M June warrants would amount to (meaning add'l cash flow isn't dependent on the warrants being exercised) because PCM can get what it needs for $ in the summer of '08 via additional "flow-through financing"... more dilution either way we slice it, the issue is how much the company can bring in for the further dilution (perhaps less dilution necessary at higher SP) or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
silverman

PostSubject: Bull does not respond...   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:10 am

Bull does not respond since he sold all his PCM shares and ran away....to Mexico... Laughing
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:11 am

Boomer wrote:
bull wrote:

Donald Empey, President

TIA

It was amended.

http://ca.us.biz.yahoo.com/ccn/071106/200711060423825001.html?.v=1
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:25 am

silverman wrote:
Bull does not respond since he sold all his PCM shares and ran away....to Mexico... Laughing

Just got from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.

My sister in-law got married there on Sunday. My wife and I drove back after the reception. It is a 7 hour drive, but I drove all night and got home at about 4 AM.

Boomer,

Yes there will be more shares issued, one way or another. PCM will not have difficulty getting the money it needs to start production. It may be best if the warrants in June are not exercised. It would be better to raise money at a higher share price. PCM has delivered good exploration results, but the market will decide the share price.
Back to top Go down
Boomer

PostSubject: Terms of Flow-through financing   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:54 am

Bull,
Thanks for the reply.

1) Bull or anyone - Regarding the 06Nov ammended/proposed non-brokered flow-through financing... I'm not sure how to interprete the terms
Do I interprete it to mean that an investor gets 1.5 share warrants by paying 0.14, there is a 4 month hold, and then from months 5 thru 12 (inclusive), the investor may exercise the warrants. If exercised, then the basis cost of each share is 0.15?
Please confirm or elaborate.

$2.5M / ($0.14/share) = the 17.857M shares noted in the 06Nov NR. But if received 1.5 warrants for each $0.14 purchase, then potential increase in shares would be 1.5 * 17.857M --> so believe I'm not interpreting the terms correctly.

Please elaborate. Would like to understand this flow-through share agreement, even in the generic sense... even if it doesn't materialize in the short term for PCM.

2) Bull - Was thinking the same re the 51M June warrants & the flow-through shares announced 06 Nov.
Tradeoff: SP likely stays down for another 2-3 months but it means less dilution than if PCM raises money @ higher SP. I can wait...

Very tough, unpredictable short term market.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:12 am

Well, I'm off to Mexico. I'm leaving without having a firm date for being at the Mabel property. Blaine (cameraman) and I will go marlin or tuna fishing in Mazatlan until we get the call.

Good luck to all in the markets next week!

Sorry Boomer,

I did not get to your question on PCM's warrants. Go through the news releases - you will see that they where amended before the financing closed.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:12 am

nickels 7c each... tuna how much per fish?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: