Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RMK.V Roxmark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

RMK.V Roxmark Empty
PostSubject: RMK.V Roxmark   RMK.V Roxmark Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:11 am

I've owned some of this since Aloha brought it to the JH Forum last year.
Today's Press Release and trading halt made me laugh...did you know you could have transportation infrastructure TOO CLOSE to the mine lol!

----------

Intersected 67.08g/t (1.96oz/ton ) over 2.0 metres - Premier-Roxmark discover high-grade gold beneath highway at Magnet Mine Property
10:18 EDT Tuesday, April 01, 2008

TORONTO, April 1 /CNW Telbec/ - Roxmark Mines Limited (TSXV - RMK) today announced that drilling at the Magnet Gold Mine Property by Premier Gold Mines Limited (TSX:PG) has discovered a new high-grade gold vein zone that has returned numerous significant intersections including 67.08 grams per tonne of gold (g/t Au) across 2.0 metres (m).

The new "Highway Zone" is located under the Trans-Canada Highway, immediately south of the historic Magnet Gold Mine which produced more than 150,000 ounces of gold at an average grade of 14.4g/t Au during the period from 1938 to 1951. In all, nine holes were drilled to test this target, with multiple zones being intersected over a minimum strike length of 100 metres. At least fifteen separate occurrences of visible gold were identified during the program. The zones remain open in all directions. Table 1 provides a summary of the significant results from drilling the Highway Zone area:

<<
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

RMK.V Roxmark Empty
PostSubject: Who knows???   RMK.V Roxmark Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:14 pm

Studbkr,

I still own about 3 grand worth now. Woopie Ding!

But great news about the company doesn't even make it pop at all anymore.

The junior mining stocks are getting ignored worse than Ron Paul was when running for president!

It has dropped to $.15 today! Shocked
Back to top Go down

RMK.V Roxmark
Page 1 of 1