Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RMK-V Roxmark Mines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed
Registration date : 2007-05-27

RMK-V Roxmark Mines Empty
PostSubject: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:38 pm

I forgot I owned this one. It's kind of been like Studbkr's "French Roast" TRDM stock for my portfolio. It does nothing but maybe go down every now and then.

Only my measly amount of shares of Roxmark is worth about what the neighbor's dog just squatted down and left in my lawn yesterday evening. A big pile of stink! scratch

But with no news today that I could find. The stock is up almost 42%. Shocked

Maybe somebody with deep pockets knows something I don't. All I know is that I'm holding on to all my shares till their worth a quality Cup-O-Joe in the Silicon Valley OR it tanks down to $0.00.

This is my lucky day. First the "Gold Necklace/Cocktail Hommel Video". And now this Roxmark surprise. Two breaks of sunshine on a rainy day here in Taterville, USA! sunny sunny

Last edited by on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:49 pm

Some days...she just all lines up eh? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
Grassburner

PostSubject: Yahoo!   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:33 pm

bull wrote:
Some days...she just all lines up eh? lol!

I hear you Bull. I just don't think it could get any better than today.

Roxmark is on fire. Up to $.295 to end todays trading. A measly 64% rise. cheers Somethings going on. HMMM!

P.S.

Well there are two things that could top it off:

I guess the doorbell could ring and I could find Ed McMahon standing there with a check made out with my name. Or for some other strange coincidence. I could walk into my bedroom and find Misty May standing there with her beach volleyball bikini on (or at least nearby). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:43 pm

From StockHouse BullBoard, talked to RMK management:

(There's also discussion, including Aloha's reprinted opinion, on the Jason forum)

----------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Spoke to Roxmark Posted By: TIM9LIVES
Post Time: 10/19/2007 17:07

« Previous Message Next Message »

I just got off the phone with Monir Younan. He was a little tired from all the calls. Been on the phone all day, he said.
He seemed to feel that the market is waking up to the fact that RMK is just undervalued.
KXL halted,,,bringing attention to the camp.
Roxmark soon to release 43-101 which will confirm historical resources at Northern Empire. They have not done any deep exploration yet. Once 43-101 out, decision will be made about production. Deep/further exploration would happen once in production. Easier to drill from underground than on surface, so would be a waist of money to explore deep at this stage. They already know they have gold. Production would require about 5 million cash to get new head-frame,,,ect.
The Geraldton Camp--Premier Gold Mines JV.
He said they have known PG management for years. Almost had a deal with them in 1998,,but gold was not 700 an ounce. PG approached RMK,,,said they 7 million to spend. I got the impression that we have a great relationship building here between PG and RMK. PG has great geo team,,,,very successful,,,Monir even said same.
PG has drill on site. They have been doing magnetics on the properties yesterday. Building the Geraldton camp and 2nd drill on the way.
We are in good shape Roxmark Longs !!!
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 6:24 pm

Studbkr,

Thanks for the info from Stockhouse. I read the Aloha reprinted statements over there. Sounds like some good info will be coming out soon. And that some inside pre-knowledge buyers are scooping up some cheap shares.

I liked at the end of the RMK conversation today someone posted
Quote :
Can we entice Aloha to return?
lol!

Speaking of Aloha. Studbkr do you still talk to him?
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:51 pm

RMKMF.PK down 17% today!

(Yes, I have occasional direct e-mails with Aloha)
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: Gravity at work again!   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:31 pm

Ouch Studbkr!

I'm still a little tender from a $.08 drop when I got home today. No

But thanks for the update.

Like I told Aloha over there. RMK-V ain't over till the fat lady sings. And I am expecting nothing less than a 3 hour opera and a generous on-core presentation from her.

Not till then will Grassburner be happy. Very Happy

P.S. Give Aloha a warm welcome from Bull's forum when you talk to him. He is very much appreciated by me. And I'm sure by most everyone here. You can tell him there is "NO fanatical, fascist, Filipino policemen patrolling around here!"
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:58 am

Quote :
I'm still a little tender from a $.08 drop when I got home today. No

Feelin' better yet Grassburner?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:14 pm

Starting to look better Bull. bounce Go little stock Go!

This one is not going to be a strait shoot up.

But hopefully a slow ratcheting forward till some drill results come out. Wink
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:17 pm

I may have to buy some for another account. I have a certain degree of faith in Aloha.

Anyhow, cheerin' for ya! cheers
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:04 pm

Hitting new highs of C$0.38 intra-day and 0.34 closing as an "area play" and a new IR contract
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

PostSubject: Going up!   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:34 pm

Thanks for the update Studbkr!

Nice to see a slow steady move up-wards. Wink Don't know when to sell on this one yet?

I'm just starting to smell that fresh roasted French Roast like you computer guru elites have there in the Silicon Valley. Laughing
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:01 am

I'm not a computer guru elite and I usually drink Costco coffee or the free swill at work, but I have had a free lunch at Google a few times. THAT IS EATING!
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:16 pm

New video

http://www.roxmark.com/videos/roxvideo.html

Aloha is still bullish...if you want to do DD, look at all the other hot properties around this one (map on Roxmark web site)
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Just announced merger today with ONT.

This was a "big deal" on the JH Forum as analyzed by "Aloha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RMK-V Roxmark Mines   RMK-V Roxmark Mines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RMK-V Roxmark Mines
Page 1 of 1