Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim

Number of posts : 1077
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Empty
PostSubject: Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO)   Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:46 am

Back to top Go down
Jim

PostSubject: Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO)   Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Jim

PostSubject: Intrepid Mines (IAU.to)   Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:45 pm

IAU.to closed up C$.05 today at C$.35 (+16.67%). Getting quite far above it's 50 and 200 day moving averages though. 200 DMA has turned up:

http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?IAU.TO
Back to top Go down
Jim

PostSubject: Intrepid Mines (IAU.to)   Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Leonard,

As I recall, in the past you were not really turned on by IAU.to, but you really never said why. Any thoughts on it now?
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

Male Number of posts : 767
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO)   Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 am

Jim wrote:
Leonard,

As I recall, in the past you were not really turned on by IAU.to, but you really never said why. Any thoughts on it now?

I haven't been following their activities, lately, but at the time I was concerned about pinching and swelling viens...ore dillution, I think was a major factor in my concerns. Anyway, I can't give an opinion on what they have done with exploration since then. I think I was not outright bearish as much as less excited than Shelby. I expect IAU will bring great returns, as will most PM related equities, when some time is taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
http://silverbullreport.com
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO)   Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Sir Leonard,

Thanks for your reply.
Back to top Go down
Jim

PostSubject: IAU.to   Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Jim

PostSubject: Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO)   Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Sold my 117K shares of Intrepid Mines last Friday. Concerned that they may be running out of gold at their Paulsen mine.

From the Interim Financial Report Half Year Ended 30 June 2009 page 1:

Paulsen reported reserves at 31 December 2008 of 49,300 ounces. For the six months to 30 June 2009,
Paulsens has mined 44,656 ounces. During this period, Paulsens has continued to convert resource ounces
into future production schedules and to mine ounces outside the resource categories. The Company still
expects to produce 70,000 to 80,000 ounces during 2009 and continue through to early 2010 following which,
a production hiatus may occur. The limited mine life at Paulsens is being addressed by aggressive drilling of
deeper extensions of the Paulsens orebody and regional targets. Six drill rigs are now on site. Paulsens mine
life will ultimately be dependent on further success from the ongoing resource and exploration programs. The
company will produce an updated resource/reserve statement when data from the current drilling programs is
finalised later in the year.

http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?IAU.TO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO)   Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intrepid Mines (IAU.TO)
Page 1 of 1