Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David Z's new pick (it's a secret!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

David Z's new pick (it's a secret!) Empty
PostSubject: David Z's new pick (it's a secret!)   David Z's new pick (it's a secret!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:13 pm

FYI: David Z (ResourceFortunes.com) has a new undervalued stock pick. It is not Inca Pacific and I'm not posting this to the JH Forum (yet!). I bought it and is now 2% of my portfolio.

You can find out for less than 3 bucks...I will not give away the name for free. I want to encourage the guy and make sure he gets a little revenue!
http://www.resourcefortunes.com/subscribe.php

(I did well on Minco Silver, his previous pick, which I bought before Shelby brought it to the JH Forum. I expect the new pick to be beaten to death on the JH Forum sooner or later...)
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: David Z's new pick (it's a secret!)   David Z's new pick (it's a secret!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Hi studbkr:

I actually shelled out the 3 bucks today for the 30 day
subscription.
I am looking at his new pick to purchase also.

Besides Minco Silver, have you done well on any
other of his picks?

As a side note, I thought Shelby and David were friends.
Judging by the banter today at the JH forum, they don't
seem too tight!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: David Z's new pick (it's a secret!)   David Z's new pick (it's a secret!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:17 pm

His other picks have drifted lower, as has the broader market for Juniors. I still like most of his picks. Minco and his new one are short-term trades for me.

As for Shelby's friends? ...well...pass the popcorn!
Back to top Go down
BlueSky

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: David Z's new pick (it's a secret!)   David Z's new pick (it's a secret!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 pm

Shelby have a friend? That's a bigger stretch of the imagination than his wacky theories. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Z's new pick (it's a secret!)   David Z's new pick (it's a secret!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Z's new pick (it's a secret!)
Page 1 of 1