Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TUMI RESOURCES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bullit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-24

TUMI RESOURCES Empty
PostSubject: TUMI RESOURCES   TUMI RESOURCES Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Any opinions out there..? looking to buy big...
Back to top Go down
robroy

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-12-19

TUMI RESOURCES Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUMI RESOURCES   TUMI RESOURCES Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:11 pm

I think Tumi is a real bargain!!! I just wish they would stick to developing there holdings in Sweden and get out of Mexico. I'm not impressed with there mine acquisition of the Mezquite silver-zinc-lead project when they have 7000+ gpt at one of there holdings in Sweden!
Plus, I do believe that the Mex gov will impose stiff royalties in due time.
Are you sure you want to buy in right now? A second crash is just around the corner.
It's your call but I know Tumi is high risk.
Bull... What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

Male Number of posts : 767
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2009-03-04

TUMI RESOURCES Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUMI RESOURCES   TUMI RESOURCES Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:21 pm

I think there are better risk/reward opportunities out there.
Back to top Go down
http://silverbullreport.com
robroy

TUMI RESOURCES Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUMI RESOURCES   TUMI RESOURCES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:18 pm

bullit wrote:

Any opinions out there..? looking to buy big...

I was nice of you to buy in before posting this!!! Up nicely today. Pump and dump?

jocolor
Back to top Go down
bullit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-24

TUMI RESOURCES Empty
PostSubject: TUMI RESOURCES   TUMI RESOURCES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:58 pm

[quote="RobRoy"

I was nice of you to buy in before posting this!!! Up nicely today. Pump and dump?

first, not bought any yet, been following for over 6 months watching it base around 9 to 12 cents...

second, do not appreciate accusation of pump and dump...don't need to screw over any fellow silver bull members.

just looking for an informative and objective response as per your first response to me, still nice to see you agree with me on Tumi...

Back to top Go down
robroy

TUMI RESOURCES Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUMI RESOURCES   TUMI RESOURCES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 am

[quote="bullit"
second, do not appreciate accusation of pump and dump...don't need to screw over any fellow silver bull members.[/quote]

You have my apologizes Bullit... Embarassed

Back to top Go down
robroy

TUMI RESOURCES Empty
PostSubject: TUMI TO DRILL FOUR PROJECTS   TUMI RESOURCES Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 am

TUMI TO DRILL FOUR PROJECTS IN MEXICO AND SWEDEN

It's about time Tumi does more drilling in Sweden's Vitturn!

"
Vitturn, Sweden: One of the better known historic mineral fields in the Bergslagen District is Stollberg where there are deep abandoned base-metal and silver mines. Numerous old mines and workings occur along this north-south trending belt over a distance of 12 km. The Company's 100%-owned Vitturn 1, 2 and 3 licences occur at the northern end of the district where the host mineralized sequence may occur under till cover. A gradient array IP survey undertaken in the licence areas, totaling about 19 line kms, has defined a significant chargeable and resistive anomaly trending NNW for about 400m. The source of this anomaly will be tested by drilling."

http://ca.news.finance.yahoo.com/s/12102010/30/link-f-cnw-tumi-resources-limited-tumi-drill-four-projects-mexico.html

Also Tumi "announces that the Company will drill four of its projects as soon as drill contracts can be arranged." This could take some time because contracters are in high demand, that's why Tumi mentions this in this news release.

Tumi is holding at .135, if you try to buy in ask .12 for the week or 125.

PS, I hold NO shares in Tumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TUMI RESOURCES Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUMI RESOURCES   TUMI RESOURCES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TUMI RESOURCES
Page 1 of 1