Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing) Empty
PostSubject: Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing)   Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:22 am

Pb has just reached an all-time high spot price.

HL and ILDS.PK are co-owners of the Lucky Friday, which at today's spot price is producing more value in Pb than in Ag!

http://wallace-id.com/independence/LF_07aug.pdf

6.26% Pb x $1.60/lb = $200/ton

10.96opt Ag x $13.33 = $146/ton

3.31% Zn x $1.35/lb = $89/ton

That's some good ore at $435/ton!

Note: do not buy ILDS.PK unless you really understand the legal agreements, cost structure, lawsuits, and animosity against HL. It is not a "no-brainer".
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing)   Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Payday! Share price tripled overnight...
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing)   Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:28 pm

studbkr wrote:
Payday! Share price tripled overnight...

I'll be sippin' on some Cabo Wabo and smokin' a Monte Cristo #4 on your behalf tonight! cheers

Enjoy every minute, we haven't seen much of that kind of action lately...good on ya, Studbkr! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing)   Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:54 pm

Thanks Bull...ILDS.PK is stilll underpriced so I will need to hold the rest of my shares until the deal closes. Maybe then I can see where PCM.V is. Hopefully you'll have a payday right after I buy more PCM.V
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor

PostSubject: Re: Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing)   Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:16 pm

studbkr wrote:
Thanks Bull...ILDS.PK is stilll underpriced so I will need to hold the rest of my shares until the deal closes. Maybe then I can see where PCM.V is. Hopefully you'll have a payday right after I buy more PCM.V

Its a comin'! king
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing)   Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:12 pm

I noted that the microcap Silver Valley stox have been getting some unusual buying volume today: LFEX.PK, MSLM.PK, MMMM.PK MERG.PK, as well as ASLM.PK for the past few days. Call it a side-effect of ILDS.PK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing)   Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pb reaches new high (HL and ILDS.PK producing)
Page 1 of 1