Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hill End Gold

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mmock

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Hill End Gold Empty
PostSubject: Hill End Gold   Hill End Gold Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:04 am

Hello,

On the other forum NZ Andy speaks highly of Hill End Gold (HEGLF.PK). When I go to Yahoo Finance and look up Hill End Gold I see that there has been no activity on this stock since August 30, 2007. Does this mean that no one in the US is buying this stock and all of its buying and selling is taking place on the Australian Stock Exchange? If this is the case how do I buy the stock on the Australian Stock Exchange?
Back to top Go down
Honzajs119

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Hill End Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill End Gold   Hill End Gold Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:11 am

I can reach Australian stock exchange through Interactive Brokers account.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Hill End Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill End Gold   Hill End Gold Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:17 pm

MMock, I looked on pinksheets.com and that stock is VERY thinly traded in USA. If you try that route, be careful to put limits on your buy order. (What is your user name on the Hommel Forum?)
Back to top Go down
mmock

Hill End Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill End Gold   Hill End Gold Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:50 pm

studbkr,

I am just a guest on the Hommel forum. I never signed up, but I am signed up on the smart investment forum as akamm. I had also checked the pink sheets and saw how light the trading was and I was hoping that it was being trading more actively in Australia and if so, how do I buy shares on the more active board.

MM
Back to top Go down
mmock

Hill End Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill End Gold   Hill End Gold Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:38 am

studbkr:

What do you mean by "put limits on your buy order"?

MM
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Hill End Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill End Gold   Hill End Gold Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:44 am

Specify the maximum share price you will pay on your buy order, instead of a "market order" which could cause you to pay higher than you expect. Do some surfing for "limit order" definitions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hill End Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill End Gold   Hill End Gold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hill End Gold
Page 1 of 1