Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)

Go down 
+15
jeanvaljean
danamas
mshen11
EarthMonkey
md1
golden7
mmock
Henk
ram511
dz20854
RandyH
silversleuth
silverman
studbkr
bull
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: down again   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:40 pm

What's going on with this stock as of late?

Down another 6% today!
Back to top Go down
SilverEye

Number of posts : 93
Emploi : Computer Consultant
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:45 pm

bull,
If ORM announces a resolution to the land rights as they say by Christmas, what do you believe the stock will be worth then? Double? Triple? And is that the stable value or the spike up value and settle back lower(where?).

Cheers
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:38 pm

SilverEye wrote:
bull,
If ORM announces a resolution to the land rights as they say by Christmas, what do you believe the stock will be worth then? Double? Triple? And is that the stable value or the spike up value and settle back lower(where?).

Cheers

I think ORM would get between a double or triple if they made it happen before Christmas...maybe settle out at 70-80c and move up from there.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: News by Christmas ??   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:53 pm

Linda emailed to me

" Our new team in Mexico continues to assure us that the they expect to have an agreement with the ejido before Christmas "

Hopefully a new new team will not be needed !
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:18 pm

Clock is ticking on the Ejido announcement...Santa is packing his sleigh. Stock was up a few pennies on thin trading today. Any rumo(u)rs out there?
Back to top Go down
md1

PostSubject: DOWN AGAIN!   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:48 am

Wow.... Did something happen behind the scenes yesterday
that made the stock drop??

Hoping for a Merry Cristmas!
Back to top Go down
silverman

PostSubject: Emailed Linda...   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:13 am

Emailed Linda 2 days ago.........

Good morning Linda.

Please let me know if there is any update to your statement below

"Our new team in Mexico continues to assure us that the they expect to have an agreement with the ejido before Christmas."

Thank you
Back to top Go down
silverman

PostSubject: no answer yet..Linda is very quiet   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:32 am

Emailed also to Chuck Jenkins, the CFO

No response yet.
Back to top Go down
md1

PostSubject: what's going on?   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:21 pm

Thanks Silverman for your persistence!

I"m starting to get a bad feeling about this stock.
Somebody or somebodies are selling.

Bull, do you have any contact with Linda anymore??
Do you know if there has been any insider selling??

Still hoping for a Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:06 pm

Quote :
Bull, do you have any contact with Linda anymore??
Do you know if there has been any insider selling??

Haven't talked to Linda in a while.

No insider buying/selling.

http://canadianinsider.com/coReport/allTransactions.php?ticker=orm

I still own a small amount.
Back to top Go down
silverman

PostSubject: Talked to Linda ..   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:25 pm

She was very sick lately...her first day in the office today..
She is still very optimistic..may not happen this year..but will happen

I say keep your shares
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:23 pm

I dumped my remaining 10K shares today and put in a stink bid for more TRDM.PK. Spin the wheel...(disclaimer: an extremely small portion of my portfolio...)
Back to top Go down
dz20854

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:22 am

I have been communicating with Linda about the problems with the numbers in the Oct. 3, 2006 Snowden report issued for Oremex. Those who still own the stock may wish to contact the company and voice concern for this issue. I just sent this email:

Dear Linda,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I completely understand the 70% recovery bringing extractable resource down to 36.5 million ounces of silver equivalent. What I (and many others) are trying to resolve is why there is an additional 25% reduction bringing "payable" reserves down to only approx. 25.8 million ounces of silver equivalent. I have shown the page numbers and the math to prove this number correct. Can you point to any specific error? If not, please confirm that the following conclusions flow logically from the Snowden report:

(1) The "payable" reserves (the number of silver equivalent ounces in the bullion bars available for sale, whether or not smelting is done in-house) is estimated at approximately 25.8 million silver equivalent ounces.

(2) The revenue figures in the cash flow report are computed based on the sale of approximately 25.8 million silver equivalent ounces.

(3) The same cash flow report also lists an expense totaling $26,775,000 for "milling waste," which represents waste of approximately 2.7 million silver equivalent ounces.

If you can confirm those three statements, then here is the question:

Since "milling waste" is listed as an expense, it suggests that the "additional 25% reduction" in reserves shown above is not due to milling waste. If the "additional 25% reduction" is not due to milling waste and does not represent non-extractible resource, then what does it represent?

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dz20854

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:54 pm

I got an explanation from Linda today about the “unaccountable” 10 million silver equivalent ounces deducted in the Snowden study.

She agreed that all my conclusions from the Snowden study mentioned in my last post were true, and explained three different types of resource losses:

(1) In designing the mining pit, some areas of the geologic resource are outside of the pit and are not mined. For the pit assumed in the Snowden study, approximately 10 million silver equivalent ounces are located outside (mostly below) the pit, and are left behind. These are the “unaccountable” ounces that Shelby could not find.

(2) When the study assumes “70% recovery,” it is referring to how much is lost during the heap leach process.

(3) When the study refers to “milling waste” this means waste during the milling process.

So after deducting (1) and (2) above, there are approximately 25.8 million silver equivalent ounces, from which “milling waste” would then be subtracted to arrive at how many silver equivalent ounces are in the bullion bars produced.

Linda also had the following to say:

(1) An agreement for the surface rights is imminent.

(2) She predicts mine construction in 2009 and production in 2010.

(3) There is about $1.5 million cash in the bank, and she expects an equity raise in the spring (after the surface rights are issued). She favors a series of small equity raises to keep dilution low. There has been good interest in the further out production financing-- they are considering 75% debt and 25% equity to keep dilution low.

(4) Regarding the pit assumptions made by Snowden in 2006 that excluded 10 million ounces of resource-- more of the high grade deposit below the pit might now be included in the pit based on additional information since that time. Also, more exploration is planned.
Back to top Go down
dz20854

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Bull wrote: “Did Linda mention how many concentric pits they would use?...Anything about optimum bench models?”

This wasn’t mentioned, and I have been trying to learn more about these mining terms.

I wonder if yet another 30% will need to be loped off the feasible resource after the surface rights agreement is reached. They may decide not to pursue open pit rights at Cerro Prieto for now, so as not to hold up an agreement on Los Mantos. Linda hasn’t said that, but she does keep stressing that they won’t have to move the village (for the first four years, anyway.)
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:13 pm

has the stock been halted? no trades in february according to bigcharts.com
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:21 pm

mshen11 wrote:
has the stock been halted? no trades in february according to bigcharts.com

Is that better?! lol!
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:01 pm

meaning you just bid up the price on my request? Razz
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:17 pm

mshen11 wrote:
meaning you just bid up the price on my request? Razz

That, or maybe I just let a smidgin go...Then again, maybe it was someone else Wink
Back to top Go down
md1

PostSubject: still no news   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:58 pm

In case anyone still owns this stock.

I e-mailed them the other day. they responded and said that
things are still progressing on the land rights issue.
News should be coming soon according to them.

It's the same line we've been hearing for a while.
You would think with the nice increase in silver bullion, this
stock would at least be at a higher price??

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:27 pm

i no longer believe their 'coming soon'... how many times have they cried wolf on that? the last one around xmas was an insult... who would be working around that time?
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:42 pm

md1,

Thanks for the new update!

I was just thinking of purchasing some ORM last Friday. It's at a great price.

Quote :
News should be coming soon according to them.

Blah, blah, blah! It sounds like the same old lines from last year.

This stock could really pop though. (God knows when.) With some good news, and a 10,000 volt cattle prod. Smile
Back to top Go down
d11

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: orm up nearly 17% today   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi my first post to your excellent site bull. Thanks for hosting it. A day or two ago I had an email from Linda Thorstad saying that they are expecting progress in ejido negotiations in "the near term" cyclops I know I know how many times have we heard that one before but and maybe its coincidence but the volume of shares is certainly up over the last couple of days as well. Food for thought at least.
Back to top Go down
md1

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:14 pm

mmmmm.........maybe Grassburner finally bought in
today and caused this spike . lol!

Nice to see on a down day.
Back to top Go down
Grassburner

Male Number of posts : 206
Emploi : Self Employed

PostSubject: A day late. And a dolar short!   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:07 pm

MD1,

I only wished that it was me rising the stock price! Very Happy Especially on a stinky stock day like today.

But when I made that long haul into the big city of Spokane to my Scottrade branch. They said that they would only from now on accept cash, cashiers check, or money order for deposit in my trading account. If I wanted to buy any more stocks.

And all I had was a truckload of Certified Idaho Spuds. They said that they didnt want to exchange them for credit to my account???

Their loss in my opinion. My taters are worth more ounce for ounce. Than gold is at it's current spot price!!!

So no ORM for me yet. Till these spudlicious taters sell! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next