Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)

Go down 
+15
jeanvaljean
danamas
mshen11
EarthMonkey
md1
golden7
mmock
Henk
ram511
dz20854
RandyH
silversleuth
silverman
studbkr
bull
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:20 pm

d11 wrote:
Hi my first post to your excellent site bull. Thanks for hosting it. A day or two ago I had an email from Linda Thorstad saying that they are expecting progress in ejido negotiations in "the near term" cyclops I know I know how many times have we heard that one before but and maybe its coincidence but the volume of shares is certainly up over the last couple of days as well. Food for thought at least.

Thanks for the update, d11. It is very nice to have you with us. Very Happy

I still own a small amount of ORM, but not enough to follow it like a hawk.

I see Dale Scholtz has resigned from the board. I wonder if the Ejido demanded he be removed entirely from the company?! Maybe this could be the catalyst for progress, I just don't know. scratch

For the time being, I will wait and see.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:16 pm

I called Linda today. I noticed they are using some of my photos on their website...their website has improved a little.

Apparently all the state and federal officials are on board, so thats good.

The paperwork is all in order, but the hold-up is, settling a few more past grievances by former mangement. These are few apparently, and only affect a couple of individuals.

I got the familiar-"we thought it would not take so long" line. Linda says they are getting very close now, and will NOT do a financing until they have final resolution. Linda says they are going for full production rights.

The market obviously knows ORM needs money, so no-one wants to set in ahead of that. I still believe this will get resolved, but man, it's a test of patience.

I have not bought or sold any shares for quite a while, but I may buy a little, if we get a big spike down. I guess I'm still in wait-n-see mode.
Back to top Go down
dz20854

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:32 pm

Bull,

Linda told me a few weeks ago that they can hold off on a financing until summer, and will even slow down their burn rate if they have to.

Did she say whether full production rights will include the north zone (for open pit) as well?
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: Bull -You had a typo.........   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:35 pm

bull wrote:
I guess I'm still in wait-n-see mode.

I guess you meant wait-n-shit mode Sad
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:53 pm

um...
ORM is the boy who cried wolf too many times. whos gonna believe that one... 'we are so close'...
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:02 pm

dz20854 wrote:
Bull,

Linda told me a few weeks ago that they can hold off on a financing until summer, and will even slow down their burn rate if they have to.

Did she say whether full production rights will include the north zone (for open pit) as well?

She did not specifically mention the Cerro Prieto zone, but I took her to mean the whole shootin' match.

As for the other comments....I agree that it is hard to believe anything until the deal is done. At the same time, I am trying to keep in mind how I would feel if this ends up being successful. I just can't part with all my shares, even though I have a lot less than I did previously.
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: same here   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:06 pm

bull wrote:
[ I am trying to keep in mind how I would feel if this ends up being successful. I just can't part with all my shares, even though I have a lot less than I did previously.

Same for me.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:09 am

let say you bought it at the high... .60

do you think it would instantly more than double and stay that way if everything went through? even if you do... you wouldve just broken even

do you think the above would have before a dilution?

glad i didnt buy that high
Back to top Go down
d11

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Progress at last   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Hi all

I sent Linda a rather terse email complaining about the total lack of news forthcoming so good to see this today. At least it is a step in the right direction. Smile

[url]http//:www.oremex.com/news/2008/05-29.htm
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:26 pm

d11:

At this point, if we do well with this investment,
I would be pleasantly surprised.

Maybe I should bet Bull 500.00 if this turns around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d11

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:50 pm

I dunno didnt think it could go much lower...or is that just the

optimist in me?
Back to top Go down
James Junkin

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:37 pm

Talked to Linda last week. Not looking to good right now! The negotiations on the surface rights for the Ejido project are progressing but nothing seems to be coming out of it. Sad . They will have to raise money and their burn rate is $150,000/month. Asked about cash position and she didn't really want to answer Suspect , so I will assume that it is zero! I will be calling again within the next month. Any questons you think that I should ask reply here or in the paying member forum.

Cheers,
James
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbullreport.com
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 pm

.....wow, signs of life. Up 30% today.

I completely forgot about this dog.

Maybe its this news:

http://www.stockhouse.com/tools/?page=%2FFinancialTools%2Fsn%5Fnewsreleases%2Easp%3Fsymbol%3DV%2EORM%26newsid%3D7293397
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7