Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)

Go down 
+15
jeanvaljean
danamas
mshen11
EarthMonkey
md1
golden7
mmock
Henk
ram511
dz20854
RandyH
silversleuth
silverman
studbkr
bull
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:00 am

Some signs of life today. Nice to see!
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
RandyH

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:01 am

Oremex is up 7% on a down day for gold & silver stocks. Maybe some good news on the way (hopefully on surface rights issue).
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:50 am

ORM is sitting right at it's 200 DMA. One...Two, third time through?
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: Some one did not use a ' limit order '   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:59 am

that is why it is up to $ 0.55 on the open .. my quotes are delayed )
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:03 am

Maybe Jason will do a write-up on ORM soon. Wink

I notice a lot of sell orders being pulled lately.

Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: I will be happy   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:08 am

tp sell my shares at the $ 2.75 level Smile
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:20 am

Something is up! Sell orders are being pulled and volume has been increasing. I think we are simply running out of people who want to exit the stock. Also I bet there are still quite a few at the JH forum who want a little before a potential write-up by Jason.

Here's to the moon, may we kiss it soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:01 pm

The buying fenzy started last Thursday. I placed a low bid last Friday and I only managed to get 1000 extra shares. Lets hope good news is coming realy soon!!!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:06 pm

Well, I heard they were well received at the last gold show and that Jason listened to Lindas Presentation, so who knows, whos buying, but people are. Sure is good to see some movement! Smile
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:32 pm

Somebody just put 50000 on bid at .53! I love you
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:39 pm

There were a few 40-50k shares 40+ cents bids last Thursday. So, I joined the crowd and find no willing sellers at this price range.

I hope those bids do not come from swing traders like me although I have no plan trading this stock - dont want to miss out the big gain!!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:49 pm

Feel free to repost the above at other foums.
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:26 pm

It entered the resistance zone and exited. It looks like the last few days higher than usual trading volume was due to day traders.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:30 pm

I am hoping ORM finds support well above recent lows. I will hold this one until the BIG announcement at minimum. I can't believe how cheap ORM is. Someone once said "Buy low, sell high." I am betting 50c is low. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:09 pm

I am planning on buying more shares if ORM dips back to its previous low again. The price is rediculously cheap.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:24 pm

http://www.oremex.com/news/2007/news_2007-10-29.html

VANCOUVER, B.C. (October 29, 2007)Oremex Resources Inc. (TSX-V: ORM) (the “Company”) announced that it intends to extend for a period of three months the exercise period of 4,666,667 outstanding share purchase warrants, which are due to expire on November 18, 2007. The affected warrants were issued pursuant to a private placement completed on May 18 2006. The $0.95 exercise price of the warrants will remain unchanged. The warrant extension is subject to the acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.
For more information, please contact:
Linda Thorstad, M.Sc., P.Geo.
Chief Executive Officer
T: (604) 683-5651
E: linda.thorstad@oremex.com

My take on this.

I think this is very bullish and here is why. Extending warrants is common, it is also potentially dillutive. Most warrant extentions I can recall are for 6 months to 1 year. Oremex only extends for 3 months...Very interesting! Why only three months? Well...I believe they are very close to resolving surface rights, but you already know that if you were a subscriber.

It sure will be interesting to see how the market reacts. bounce
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:38 pm

regardless... unless you are a warrant holder (i am not), you should not be happy about this news (im not!)

theyre so far out of the water that i feel a little better
Back to top Go down
danamas

danamas

Male Number of posts : 60
Emploi : Airline Pilot
Loisirs : Investing
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:44 pm

The warrant extension means two things to me. First, the company was not able to make the expected share price of $0.95 within the period of time they had set for the warrants. This is not bullish for me. I don't have any warrants and I don't care if they expire out of the money. They are trying to keep those with warrants from selling into the market and keep them hanging on for a while longer. Second, they still need the money to avoid further financing! They are not trying to reward the warrant holders, they could do that by building the share price to over $0.95.

I hope I don't rain on anyone's parade here. I also still have some shares of Oremex and will keep them for now. If the surface rights aren't resolved soon, I will sell. The warrant agreement is not only an agreement with those that bought them but it is an agreement with those that don't have warrants that the deal has a time limit. This deal has been reneged on now. Sorry to see that happen. This clouds the water for me.
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:02 pm

As you said, to reward the warrant holders, the share price must rise above $0.95. So, does this not make one think that they expect that the price may rise, maybe not exceed, but come close to this target price of $0.95 within the next 3 months - which is not that long?

I have the patience to wait and have no hesitation to buy more shares at what I think is a bargain price. And hey, if the price goes up above $0.95, I will be a happy puppy - doubled my money!!

Cheers...............
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:05 pm

Very good points Dan and mshen!

Sure appreciate your points-of-view.

I agree the extension is not desirable or fair treatment of existing shareholders and IS a breach of trust.

I also expect most companies would do this given ORM's circumstances. That is not to say I am in agreement with it though.
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:09 pm

And Bull, will you still send us a trade alert or let us know your trade activities when ORM reaches your target price?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:12 pm

Yes, I will continue to discuss ORM. I believe strongly in the future of this company. I will likely take some profit when the announcement is made, or trade it a little, but I am planning to stay with ORM until production starts at the Tejamen.
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:28 pm

Great!! I am planning to keep most of my cheap shares until ORM starts to produce positive cash flow.
Back to top Go down
Henk

Henk

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:15 pm

Is it possible for ORM to extend the period again, after february 18, 2008?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)   OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OREMEX RESOURCES INC. (ORM.v) or (ORXRF)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next