Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk

Go down 
+9
EarthMonkey
studbkr
eca
silversleuth
silverman
jeanvaljean
danamas
bull
Henk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 3:39 pm

I am totally out of PUM for now...don't like the big ascending wedge pattern...looks like profit taking is on the way. I could be wrong...just my personal read. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:16 pm

Puma up 8.51 % today?
Nice to see in this type of market.

Let's hope something is brewing behind the scenes.

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garry

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:48 pm

Anyone still in this stock? Anyone know why there is no data entered for it in Miningpedia? On Jason Hommell Forum Shelby was saying how it would rank in the top 3 in Miningpedia and yet I don't see anything entered for it. Anyone participating in the PP at $0.45?
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:28 pm

Garry, You made me curious enough to go look at Miningpedia. Without logging-in, I entered "pum.v" in the search box and it's there, but not fully populated...maybe you want to take a stab at it?...Shelby maybe never got to it...disclosure: I own a little PUM.V and do not regularly Miningpedia
Back to top Go down
EarthMonkey

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:55 pm

You are right, Garry. There is no data entered for PUM.V.

However, I still own some pum shares for trading.

Gold went down after the interest rate dropped by 25 basis point. Wield?? A couple of my stocks I bought yesterday dropped a bit today - still managed to make enough for a good dinnder for today. The market is so overly reactive!!
Back to top Go down
drausch

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Private Placements   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:25 pm

What is the difference between non flow-through financing/units and flow- through? What has been the forum's experience in PPs? How are restrictions in the US removed from the stock certificates? I was interested in PUM.V, but hesitant as this is a new experience for me.
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Flow Through Shares   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:25 pm

Flow through shares have to do with passing off tax deductions for the expense of mining. Essentially you as a Canadian shareholder in a PP could take the expense of exploration against your income taxes from other income generating activities. Here is an excellent article on it.

http://www.miningweekly.co.za/article.php?a_id=122489
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:13 am

I talked to Puma's geologist about Lake Stull. He said that the mine would be 200 to 300 meters away from the lake, and that intrusion from the lake would not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: Thanks for the information   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:59 pm

Do they have a plan when this mine will producing ??

Will there even be a mine ??
Back to top Go down
silverman

Male Number of posts : 163
Emploi : Engineering

PostSubject: insiders still buying..PUM.V and APP.V   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:58 am

Checked canadian insiders...insiders still buying - last buy last week -

insiders also buying the sister company - Appalaches Resources - which deals with Uranium ( APP.V )
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:45 am

I'm am buying again.

Drill results will start to flow soon.

PUM is schmoozing Canacord brokers...should help!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:51 am

Site visit confirmed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The CEO of PUMA has just given the go ahead for me to do a site visit!

I will be going after my trip to see PCM.v's property in Mexico...beginning of May, roughly. I will wait until the snow receeds so that I can get good video of the mineralization.

Here is a non-commercial presentation by PUMA. The link will only work for a couple of days, so download it to your computer if you want.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...5C479601AC2D16

Last Updated: 27 Mar 2008
Rolling 52 Week High0.590
Rolling 52 Week Low0.220
Total Number of Shares39,937,315
Shares in Escrow0
Net Shares Outstanding39,937,315
Float Quoted Market Value13,179,314

Remember they have $3.5 million in cash, raised @ $.55 so you are buying for under $10 mil, with great infrastructure available to them.
The action begins next week, so get a few shares now and watch the magic unfold.

I'm going to freshen up my knowledge on PUM.v over the weekend. I will be happy to answer all your questions in detail after that. Also, you can call me Toll Free starting on Mon. regarding PUM.v @ 1.877.285.2066
Back to top Go down
Boomer

Male Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Project Management
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Presentation Link   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:41 pm

bull wrote:

Here is a non-commercial presentation by PUMA. The link will only work for a couple of days, so download it to your computer if you want.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...5C479601AC2D16

I'm going to freshen up my knowledge on PUM.v over the weekend. I will be happy to answer all your questions in detail after that. Also, you can call me Toll Free starting on Mon. regarding PUM.v @ 1.877.285.2066

Bull - link went to yousendit, but got a could not find message. pasted it in & same thing... Anyone else able to access the presentation?

877-Bul-2066 --> very interesting... may be chatting up the line with you.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:48 pm

Because some of you ask to see it, here's the presentation we had at the PDAC earlier this month in Toronto. It's a bit larger file then usual email and to make sure that everybody would receive it you can download it thru this link: http://download.yousendit.com/97D7313F50C326A3

This one should work.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:14 pm

Boomer wrote:

877-Bul-2066 --> very interesting... may be chatting up the line with you.

Sounds good. Sometime in the future, this will be one of the features exclusive to paid subscribers.
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Quote :

The action begins next week, so get a few shares now and watch the magic unfold.

Have a nice flight. I heard Delta was having some problems. I have my fingers crossed. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:21 am

jeanvaljean wrote:
Quote :

Have a nice flight. I heard Delta was having some problems. I have my fingers crossed. Good luck.

I won't be flying to New Brunswick until the snow melts there, beginning of may, or so. I will be flying to Mexico shortly though.

Thanks for the well wishes.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:28 am

http://ca.news.finance.yahoo.com/s/08042008/28/link-finance-news-puma-exploration-113-g-t-ag-3-3.html

Puma Exploration: 113 g/t Ag, 3.3% Zn, 3.8% Pb, and 0.27 g/t Au Over 11 Metres in the Centre of the Shaft Lens

Quote:
The Shaft lens has so far been followed for about 150 metres laterally and down to a vertical depth of 500 metres, corresponding to the deepest hole on the lens.

Open in all directions, and at depth!

The depth is very significant here. From my understanding of Lens formations, I think this deposit is about to get a heck of a lot bigger!

I will study this a little more and post later.
Back to top Go down
md1

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Hi Bull:

I was part of the sheeple that bought this stock a while
ago. Of course, I have a negative return thus far
with this pick.
What do you see the future value of this stock in 12 months
time?
Do you think it is a legit take-over target for another
mining outfit?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:52 pm

md1,

I think Puma could be around $1.00 in twelve months. I can already imagine Shelby saying "Told you it would hit $1.00".

I think you will soon be in the positive with PUM.v

Everything I see is pointing to a much larger deposit than any of us originally thought.

As far as getting bought out...I hope that does not happen. If that were the case, it would not be for a while yet. PUM can add a lot of value with this drill program. I think it will justify another round of drilling after the current program.

md1, I would encourage you to call Chris. There are some major developments afoot, and you just may be able to get some clues from talking to him.

Anyway, don't sell at a loss; you will soon have a gain.
Back to top Go down
md1

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Thanks Bull for the update.

I did talk to Christian a while back ago.
Might be time to drop him a line again.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:59 pm

On parle de nous dans les journeaux du Nouveau-Brunswick.

Puma Exploration in a New-Brunswick newspaper. It's in french but it says we are seeking the opening of a mine on our Nicholas-Denys property. It goes over the numbers we had in the resource estimate and our last couple news release + our recovery rate we had mentionned last fall.

http://www.hebdochaleur.ca/article/257719;pageune
Ouverture probable d'une nouvelle mine dans les limites de Bathurst

à 00h00 le 04 avril 2008

Thomas Lizotte (L'Hebdo Chaleur)

Un million d'onces d'argent, 11 millions de livres de zinc, cinq millions de livres de plomb et 6 200 onces d'or ont été estimées sur un seul espace de 100 m par 50 m dans les limites de Bathurst, sur la propriété Nicholas-Denys.
Depuis le début de l'année 2008, trois foreuses ont été mises à l'ouvrage pour tenter d'évaluer la teneur minéralogique de la lentille Haché et Shaft - espace minier de 100 m par 50 m ayant la forme d'un ballon de football. Les résultats furent surprenants, car ils ont confirmé la forte présence de minéralisation dans les zones d'extension de part et d'autre de ces lentilles. Une quatrième foreuse a aussitôt été ajoutée pour rallonger de 200 mètres la superficie de l'espace de forage de la lentille Haché, rendant celle-ci trois fois plus grande qu'elle ne l'était au départ.
Plus de 17 000 mètres de forage, pour un objectif de 3 millions de tonnes de ressources inférées et 800 000 tonnes de ressources indiquées - une ressource minière inférée contient, de façon générale, du métal exploitable sans toutefois en être totalement certaine, alors qu'une ressource indiquée a démontré de façon certaine la présence de minerai exploitable. C'est ce qu'a en tête André Proulx, président pour l'entreprise minière Puma exploration qui œuvre présentement sur le territoire minier concerné. Celui-ci a laissé sous-entendre que les forages effectués pourraient très bien laisser place à l'ouverture d'une nouvelle mine dans la région. «Pour qu'une surface minière soit exploitable, elle doit pouvoir permettre une récupération d'environ 500 000 tonnes de métaux annuellement, soit 5 millions de tonnes sur 10 ans». En comptant seulement le nombre de métaux indiqués pour la lentille Haché, 364 000 tonnes ont été trouvées. En bref, sur un espace prévu de 17 000 mètres à couvrir avec une espérance de 500 000 métaux indiqués annuellement, le petit espace d'une centaine de mètres qu'est la lentille Haché l'a presque égalé dans un forage de quelques mois.
Les espoirs sont grands, et les attentes aussi, quant à l'ouverture prochaine d'une nouvelle mine. À titre de comparaison, la roche extraite dans l'espace Nicholas-Denys est pure à 92 %, laissant de côté un faible pourcentage de 8 % qui contient du sable et des roches autres que les métaux désirés, alors que des mines présentement exploitables à Bathurst sont toujours en fonction et possèderait une roche extraite qui n'est pure qu'à 65 % selon des informations recueillies. Il ne faut donc pas s'étonner que les attentes soient énormes de la part du président de Puma exploration.

For the love of Pete! You all better call Chris!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

PostSubject: Probable Opening of New Mine in the City Limits of Bathhurst   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:25 pm

One million ounces of silver, 11 million pounds of zinc, 5 million pounds of lead and 6,200 ounces of gold have been estimated on a sole space of 100 meters by 50 meters in the limits of Bathhurst.

Since the beginning of the year, 2008, three drills have been put into operation to attempt to evaluate the mineralogical holdings of the Hatch and Shaft lens - a mining area of 100 m. by 50 m. in the form of a football(soccerball?). The results were surprising, because they have confirmed the strong presence of mineralisation in the extending zones in 2 dimensions(?) of these lenses. A fourth drill has also been added to lengthen by 200 m. the surface of the drilling area of the Hache Lens making it three times larger than it had been at the start.

More than 17,000 meters of drilling, for a goal of 3 million tonnes of resources inferred and 800,000 tonnes of resources indicated - an inferred mineral resource contains, generally, the exploitable metal without total certainty, whereas the indicated resource shows with certainty the presence of exploitable minerals. This is according to chief, Andre Proulx, president for the exploration company, Puma, who gave a presentaion on the mineral claim concerned. The undertaken drillings could very well put in place a new mining operation in the region. "For a surface mine that would be exploitable, it should be able to permit a recovery of about 500,000 tonnes of metal annually, which would be 5 million tonnes for 10 years." In accounting solely for the number of metals indicated annually for the lens Hache, 364,000 tonnes have been found. In brief, on assays of 17,000 meters that cover a projected of 500,000 tonnes of metal annually, the little area of a hundred meters that is the Hache lens has been nearly equaled (achieved(?)) in a few months drilling.

The hopes are huge as are the expectations as to the future opening of a new mine. To emphasize(?) the comparison, the extracted rock in the Nicholas-Denys area is 92% pure, leaving aside a small precentage of 8% that contains sand and other rocks than the metals desired. However, these presently exploitable mines at Bathhurst that are already operational possess a rock extract that is no more than 65% pure according to information already recorded. It should not be astonishing that the expectations would be enormous on the part of the president of Puma Exploration.

Traduction par JVJ.

Last edited by jeanvaljean on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:34 pm

Thanks JVJ, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:37 pm

De rien. It was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next