Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk

Go down 
+9
EarthMonkey
studbkr
eca
silversleuth
silverman
jeanvaljean
danamas
bull
Henk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Short-n-Sweet! Shocked

Quote :
Of the ten (10) holes drilled, eight (Cool followed the mineralization in the Shaft lens, which has grades of 64 g/t Ag, 4.5% Zn, and 2.3% Pb, down to a vertical depth of 500 metres.

Quote :
the 800,000-tonne mineral resource calculated for the Hache lens was outlined over a length of 100 metres and to a depth of 125 metres. At Shaft, the holes tell us that the mineralization extends to a depth of 500 metres. The next step is to confirm the continuity of the mineralization between the two lenses." notes Andre Proulx, the Company's President.

Quote :
Current Program
Two drills are used in the definition of further resources in direct extensions of the Hache lens over an additional length of 200 metres, which represents about three times the current surface area. Two other drills are engaged in exploring the ground between the Shaft and Hache lenses, down to a vertical depth of 450 metres. This drilling will determine whether there is a single mineralized zone some 650 metres in length.

Quote :
Hache Lens on its Nicholas-Denys property in New Brunswick, prepared in accordance with the NI 43-101 Standard. An indicated resource of 364,000 tonnes containing more than 1 million ounces of silver, 11 million pounds of zinc, 5 million pounds of lead and 6,200 ounces of gold has been estimated in the centre of the Hache Lens, at a cut-off grade of 1% ZNEQ(i). The high-grade part of the deposit contains an indicated resource of 110,000 tonnes @ 217 g/t Ag, 2.5% Zn, 1.5% Pb, and 1.1 g/t Au at a cut-off grade of 3% ZNEQ(i).

You better add up the numbers!

Surface area from 100x50m to 300x50m

Depth from 125m to 500m

Now multiply this by the above. farao

Quote :
An indicated resource of 364,000 tonnes containing more than 1 million ounces of silver, 11 million pounds of zinc, 5 million pounds of lead and 6,200 ounces of gold

This deposit...like I said, is about to grow very large.

I'm not kidding here...Do the math!

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:20 pm

Here is what I see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Puma drilled of a section measuring 50m x 100m at surface, to a depth of 125m

The result was:

[quote]An indicated resource of 364,000 tonnes containing more than 1 million ounces of silver, 11 million pounds of zinc, 5 million pounds of lead and 6,200 ounces of gold has been estimated in the centre of the Haché Lens, at a cut-off grade of 1% ZNEQ*. [/qoute]

It is important to remember that most of the drill holes were near surface.

If you add the inferred resources, you can nearly double the tally. See link.
http://www.explorationpuma.com/html/...t.php?pro_id=1

Only 25% (if that much) of the 50m x 100m x 125m block was eligible for the indicated category.

Only 40% (if that much) of the 50m x 100m x 125m block was eligible for the inferred category.

The reason for this, is that the spacing of drills was most concentrated in the top centre of the block. It is not unreasonable to expect this block to double or triple the current yeild, not only in indicated resources, but measured.

The current drill program is designed to prove mineralization in an increased surface area and greater depth.

50m x 100m x 125m yeilded 1 million ounces of silver, 11 million pounds of zinc, 5 million pounds of lead and 6,200 ounces of gold. This is indicated.

We now need to consider what 50m x 300m x 500m will yeild. This is a section 4x as deep as the previous block and 3x the length of the previous block, with the width remaining the same as the previous block.

So this will now be a block 12x the size of the previous block.

If we extrapolate from the initial resource calculation, then we get:

4,368,000 tonnes.

12,000,000 oz. silver

132,000,000 lbs zinc

60,000,000 lbs lead

74,400 oz gold

Plus another 75% of the above in the inferred category.

Here is the kicker! If you believe the hache lens and the shaft lens are connected below surface, as I now think is much more likely, then you need to calculate a much larger suface area for the next drill program.

75m x 650m x 500m

Crunch the numbers on that! study

Now don't forget...the current block could double in resources by definition drilling (closely spaced holes) and you would then need to use that number to extapolate out to the larger blocks we have considered in this exercise. king cheers
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:26 am

Good News!

http://www.globeinvestor.com/servlet/story/CCNM.20080414.454728_1/GIStory/

Puma Exploration: Strategic Acquisition of the Turgeon Deposit for the Nicholas-Denys Project

11:03 EDT Monday, April 14, 2008
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:22 pm

I'm looking forward to the drill reports that acquisition will generate.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:12 am

Excellent news! Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by macoda
Really high zinc and copper results. Funny thought, the article doesn't say how much they have to pay for the property.

I just got off the phone with Chris.

A final settlement has been reached with Mr. Baldwin.

PUM.v will pay only 2% NSR...Thats fantastic! This means they keep their cash for exploration. cheers

The reason Mr. Baldwin agreed to these terms is because he has full confidence that PUM.v will take both properties into production.

The high-grade copper will neccessitate a copper circuit.

The fact that they will be able to draw mineralized material with extremely low dilution, from both properties, simultaneously, means they could easily support a 1000 tpd mill.

What a beautiful situation we have here! sunny

BTW, I just about forgot. Drill #5 will soon be at work on the Nicholas.

Wink
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:38 pm

That's good. What sort of price target are we looking at per share?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:04 pm

jeanvaljean wrote:
That's good. What sort of price target are we looking at per share?

I have reason to believe there is some more very good news coming, but I can't confirm it so I won't post it now.

Personally, I think we will make a new high before summer sets in, maybe 70-80c

Look, the more I study the faultline, the more I am beginning to believe the Shaft and Hache lenses are connected. I think this is where shelby went wrong in his analysis - he did not take into account the massive surge in resources which would be the result.

Not only do I think the Shaft lens is connected to the Hache, but I now believe that mineralization will be discovered up to 800m to the west of the Hache lens.

So why do I believe this? Well, take a look at this link.
http://explorationpuma.com/imports/_uploaded/nd3.jpg

Notice how there is significant alteration in the faultline just west of the Hache. Hydrothermal activity results in concentration and densification of surrounding host rock. Magmatic intrusion causes water in host rock to release steam, which results in heaving followed by collapse. This would explain the jog in the otherwise very consistent faultline. Much of the hydrothermal activity belongs to the cooling phase in which the valuable minerals are deposited.

I recommend slowly increasing your position in PUM.v until such time as a limit to potential becomes evident. At this time, I see a tremendous amount of value which is not yet widely understood.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Is that shelby buying again?

http://www.tsx.com/HttpController?GetPage=QuotesLookupPage&DetailedView=DetailedPrices&Market=T&ref=quickquote&Language=en&QuoteSymbol_1=pum

Quote :
15:15 0.370 5,000 -0.010 Anonymous RBC
15:15 0.370 1,000 -0.010 Anonymous RBC
14:43 0.380 5,000 +0.000 W.D. Latimer Anonymous
14:43 0.380 1,000 +0.000 W.D. Latimer Questrade
14:43 0.375 4,000 -0.005 W.D. Latimer Anonymous
14:10 0.375 10,000 -0.005 RBC E*TRADE Sec.
13:55 0.380 1,000 +0.000 Ntl. Bank Fin. Questrade
13:53 0.370 1,500 -0.010 Anonymous Ntl. Bank Fin.
13:39 0.375 4,000 -0.005 Dundee Anonymous
13:39 0.375 3,500 -0.005 Dundee Anonymous

I see a lot of anonymous buying lately as well. lol!
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:17 am

I was told today, that PEA.v shareholders are starting to move into PUM.v

Expect higher trade volumes in PUM.v

Andre Proulx is the president of PEA.v and CEO of PUM.v

Take a look at this:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=pea.v

Btw, I should soon know when I will visit PUM.v's silver property.
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Bull:

Why the jump today in price??

No News that I can find.

Money moving in from PEA shareholders??

confused
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:09 pm

md1 wrote:
Bull:

Why the jump today in price??

No News that I can find.

Money moving in from PEA shareholders??

confused

Thats right! Wink
Back to top Go down
jeanvaljean

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 am

Someone at CIBC has a lot of Puma for sale, and right after a drill report, too.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:12 am

jeanvaljean wrote:
Someone at CIBC has a lot of Puma for sale, and right after a drill report, too.

It could be that PUM might have to do a financing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk   about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about this new stock...PUM.v or PUXPF.pk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3