Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
dz20854

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Anyone still buying Pacific Comox?

Since the capex for Mabel is so low I've continued to buy; picking up another 25k shares today at one and a half cents. I don't see why they couldn't raise the money, especially if silver goes up a little from here and if deflation keeps operating costs low. A feasibility study may not mean much with pricing in flux-- Genco gave up on their feasibility study for this reason.

Also liked their last NR showing high processing recoveries for silver and gold. The studies used the traditional cyanide, but Scorpio Mining in their latest NR mentioned good results and lower costs using starch rather than cyanide. Scorpio was using starch to process copper rather than silver or gold, and I wonder if this makes a difference.

I've been trying to reach Don; has anyone spoken to him recently?

No doubt this stock is still a high risk if for no other reason than its tiny market cap. At one time Bull compared this stock to GORO. I guess one difference is that GORO has a group of wealthy shareholders who are willing to buy every dip-- they look after the stock.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

Male Number of posts : 1300
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 am

I'm still as bullish on PCM.v as ever. I know this is not just a trade, its an investment. They have accomplished some important things in the last year. The recovery news you mention is very important to the Mabel project. It pretty much insures that the ore will be profitable, even at lower prices than we see today. And as far as financing goes, they have no concerns, because there are many like myself with money ready for them when they go forward with production plans. PCM.v has some very committed shareholders, and the reason is clear. They have two very good properties that have very high potential. When you are talking very high-grade moly, and near surface at Ryan Lake, or at-surface, super-high recoveries gold and silver at Mabel, you have some major battles won. Excellent infrastructure and key people will be the clincher as metals prices continue higher from here.
Back to top Go down
https://silverbullreport.forumotion.com
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:30 am

So...if you care to speculate for non-subscribers...do they have a timeline for action? I'm sitting on some do-or-die shares (250K or 300K or something worth about a double Starbucks (joke, I think...))
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Talking with Don, I get the impression that they want to prove up more gold equivalent oz's first. But there also has been talk about moving forward with momentum when silver stabilizes over $20 and gold over $1000. Personally I just want to own many more shares before they announce a schedule of any sort.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 am

like i said at around 7c, i wouldnt pick up anything in a downward trend no matter how cheap - still remains true.

this may be a good company with good resources but now at ~1c, do you really think it will go to .20 or .50 in one or two years (this is not directed at bull, but at all readers)? that translates to 2000% to 5000% increase.

if you still think this can be, then all stocks, esp PMs have a way to go. if they want to wait until $20 silver, thats more reason not to touch the stock (everyone knowing where i think Ag/Au prices will be/trend).
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:42 am

With many of the stocks we bought and told paying subscribers about, now up between 50-300% in 10 trading days, I guess you could say we have some confidence that we will do alright in the end.

I wouldn't waste my time in resource stocks if I thought we would get a plate shaped bottom in PM's or the companies involved.

mshen, aren't you missing a lot of technical breakouts?
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:51 am

i am missing a lot of (false) breakouts - and i will gladly miss it because my timing these days are slower, i cant monitor the market daily. if i were more active, i would try to go after them.

as an example.. we've had a nice bump the last two weeks in gold and silver... but you can see, we gave almost half of it back. if i had more time, i would be playing this rise. my job lately is preventing me from having spare time to trade (that's what caught me in the last big down turn).

[I wouldn't waste my time in resource stocks if I thought we would get a plate shaped bottom in PM's or the companies involved.]

i think we agree on strategy/approach, just our outlook of the future is different. just out of curiosity, why is your outlook so much brighter (ive already stated reasoning behind my thoughts)?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:41 am

mshen11 wrote:

i think we agree on strategy/approach, just our outlook of the future is different. just out of curiosity, why is your outlook so much brighter (ive already stated reasoning behind my thoughts)?

Nothing complicated about my view. When looking at all the stocks available for trade, I think micro-cap PM's and base metals stocks represent the best value. Of course not all of them, but the ones with solid projects are screaming buys. Fear is a short-term phenomenon. Fear is resolved much faster than greed. I think cooler heads alway prevail in the long run, and any cool-headed person can see the value in these companies when looking closely.
Back to top Go down
xdrywall

Male Number of posts : 5
Emploi : Robins & Morton
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 pm

I bought this so long ago I can barely remembey why. What needs to happen for them to secure permitting and continue development? From your previous post I understand they are waiting for prices to rise. Does this mean they have shut down to conserve funds?
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Talked with Don for about an hour this morning. I will do a report for subscribers, tonight, so check subscribers area later this evening.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:09 am

bull wrote:
Talked with Don for about an hour this morning. I will do a report for subscribers, tonight, so check subscribers area later this evening.

Got too much on my plate tonight. I will get the report done for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 pm

bull wrote:
bull wrote:

Got too much on my plate tonight. I will get the report done for tomorrow.

Report is posted.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:16 pm

Looks like someone just put up an order for 1,000,000 shares of PCM. Good opportunity for someone with a large position to sell some...that is if you think 2c is a good selling price.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 pm

I bought most of the PCM.v shares that traded today.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:31 pm

im not so sure this one is going any where... might be a future sleeper. but im afraid youre going to dump all your shares as it rises Sad
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:37 pm

mshen11 wrote:
im not so sure this one is going any where... might be a future sleeper. but im afraid youre going to dump all your shares as it rises Sad

I've got a lot to dump, my friend. Wink

But I won't be selling in any significant way under 10c. I will hold the majority of my position until they start selling metal.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:03 pm

by that statement, the stock is not going to see .15 .20 or .80 or $1 any time soon... those are fantasy numbers (like JH's 2000$ silver value). no offense to you bull - just calling it as i see it.

theres not enough demand to absorb the future sales.
Back to top Go down
bull
Admin
bull

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm

mshen11 wrote:
by that statement, the stock is not going to see .15 .20 or .80 or $1 any time soon... those are fantasy numbers (like JH's 2000$ silver value). no offense to you bull - just calling it as i see it.

theres not enough demand to absorb the future sales.

No offense taken.

I agree about the fantasy numbers thing. But I fully expect to sell fantasy to the latecomers someday. Meanwhile, I will let Mazatlan beach sand buff my heels as I find me a honey to tickle me under my chin. cheers
Back to top Go down
curtrude

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Any reason why such high volume today?
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

Male Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:12 pm

No, have not been able to find any reason why the high volume. I have not sold shares in quite a while. Some seemed to want out for quite a while, but it is important to remember that the volume represent less than $20,000 . There is still a 382,000 share chunk on the ask at .02 . Seems nuts to sell here...kind of like a Jason Hommel move, almost.
Back to top Go down
http://silverbullreport.com
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:35 am

Got a little volume going through PCM.v today. I think we will see a nice move, soon. It will be a long time coming for many of us if it does spike again, but looking at a very longterm chart, it would seem we are finally due for that spike.
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:50 pm

http://www.stockhouse.com/Bullboards/MessageDetail.aspx?p=0&m=26892722&l=0&r=0&s=PCM&t=LIST

Something looks like it's gonna give. Not much on the ask all the way up to 60c if this post is accurate.
Back to top Go down
jvj

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 pm

I just bought 10,000 shares of this puppy. Big spender, huh? For all I know it's just a hole in the ground. But you seem to like it for some reason. 60c would be nice. Another group bought about 49,000 shares, so I must not be the only sucker in town. LOL.

Nevermind, someone sold 49k to the marketmaker at 1.5 cents
Back to top Go down
mshen11

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:34 am

to be honest w/ you - i think you are in JH-land. PCM isnt going above 8 to 10c range (maybe spike up for a day or two, but it wont have a weekly average). the technicals do not support it. at least not this year or next.

i am more sure about this than my call for $8 silver.

btw, i dont think we will be seeing gold at 1000+ for a while - not unless N Korea starts an invasion
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 am

8c or 10c would be shocking...that's about a 5-bagger from here! If anyone is really INVESTING versus trading, they need to check the pulse on the patient with a phone call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: