Silver Bull Report Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Bull Report Forum

Discussion of mining stocks, precious metals and otherwise. Markets in general

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)

Go down 
+17
xdrywall
jeanvaljean
BlueSky
md1
Boomer
duckncover
Grassburner
danamas
silverman
studbkr
mshen11
RandyH
mmock
EarthMonkey
dz20854
bull
bbbho
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
jvj

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 am

I expect some assay results to be coming out.
Back to top Go down
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:50 pm

nothing will make it 8 to 10c on average for more than a few days
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

Male Number of posts : 767
Emploi : Investor
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:02 pm

mshen11 wrote:
to be honest w/ you - i think you are in JH-land. PCM isnt going above 8 to 10c range (maybe spike up for a day or two, but it wont have a weekly average). the technicals do not support it. at least not this year or next.

i am more sure about this than my call for $8 silver.

btw, i dont think we will be seeing gold at 1000+ for a while - not unless N Korea starts an invasion

mshen, nice to see you post again.

What is your take on nat gas?
Back to top Go down
http://silverbullreport.com
mshen11

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:10 pm

been busy of late... and because of that im not focused on "trading", more on investing.

remember a while back i was suggesting USO and considering taking a position. the more i dug, the more i backed away from it as a good investment. its simply because i dont understand the fundamentals behind it - its too well manipulated, moreso than gold. however it is a great trading stock and one should now be more short than long.

i feel natural gas is the same way (investment). i cant say anything trading-wise since i dont follow it. sorry.

im coming to a conclusion PMs are a decent place to be, but dont expect a double in silver or gold for a long long long long time.

right now im break even and slightly ahead on my 80% of my physical. i dont regret buying it and dont have plans to sell. but for the time being i think im overweight in the sector.

the stock market in general is overripe for picking, but be careful, there may be more (down) to go. if youre itching to invest, you need to look at stocks - but be VERY care.
Back to top Go down
dz20854

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:40 pm

News after the close. Hard to see if anything new. What do you think, Len?
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 pm

dz20854 wrote:
News after the close. Hard to see if anything new. What do you think, Len?

Seems like much of the same. The good news is that they are definitely going to have a mine there. With great recoveries, and near/at surface ore, the risks to the operation being successful are extremely low. Great risk reward in my view. I have been picking away at PCM shares lately, even bought a smidgin today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Somebody has about 1.1 million shares at 1.5 cents bid. There are only 30k shares offered at ask. Tell me true, Bull, is that you? There are only 484K offered at the ask at 2.5 cents. Wuz up? Holy moly, 110k just passed by at 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 pm

jvj wrote:
Somebody has about 1.1 million shares at 1.5 cents bid. There are only 30k shares offered at ask. Tell me true, Bull, is that you? There are only 484K offered at the ask at 2.5 cents. Wuz up? Holy moly, 110k just passed by at 2 cents.

No, it is not me on the bid. I do add on occasion, though.
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Good enough. Very amusing- all this. Why is Don Empey so tight lipped? It couldn't hurt for him to be more sociable. I suppose he's the quiet type.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 pm

I still have a whopping 40K shares...I've been meaning to call Don and either dump the shares (most likely) or double-up, depending on whether or not someone answers the phone...
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 am

Len, do you still have any pull with Don?
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:52 am

jvj wrote:
Len, do you still have any pull with Don?

I would think that I have his ear, if that is what you mean. What can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 pm

I was hoping you had his vocal chords. Smile Perhaps you could ask him to be a sport for all our sakes, and spout some happy talk in the form of an NR. I mean if you are going to be talkative and indiscreet, Sept. would be just the month for it.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:58 pm

jvj wrote:
I was hoping you had his vocal chords.

Is that like having him by the neck? (like that chicken you were talking about the other day...) lol!
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:18 pm

:LOL:, I think if he was had by the chicken, he would really start to crow. That doesn't look too pretty. Perhaps if I squeezed my eyeballs shut real hard the image will go away.
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:42 pm

"Up a penny" in favor of the ask, but the spread didn't change, and we are talking 2000 shares at 2.5 cents. Somebody please pump it. Oh, and we got some good drill news.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/90-gtonne-Gold-and-118-gtonne-ccn-4047271789.html?x=0&.v=1

9.0 g/tonne Gold and 118 g/tonne Silver Over 6 Meters Starting at 2 Meters Reported on Mabel Property Mexico in Recent Diamond Drilling Program to Support N. I. 43-101 Compliant Resource Estimate

* Press Release
* Source: Pacific Comox Resources Ltd.
* On Wednesday September 9, 2009, 4:33 pm EDT

o
Buzz up! 0
o Print

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Sept. 9, 2009) - Pacific Comox Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:PCM - News) reports assays for 27 of 43 diamond drill holes (1,003 meters) completed on the Carmelitas Zone of the Mabel property in northern Sonora State, Mexico. Almost all the holes drilled on Mabel previous to this program were reverse circulation. In the current program 27 diamond drill holes twinned selected reverse circulation holes in all areas of the Carmelitas Zone. The holes tested a number of stronger and weaker mineralized areas. They provide additional required structural data for the completion of a N. I. 43-101 compliant resource estimate.

The calculated mineralized intervals for the holes which reported significant mineralization are given in Table 1. A number of holes which tested weakly mineralized areas were also generally weakly mineralized. A statistical comparison of the diamond drill holes and the previous reverse circulation drill holes will be provided in the N. I. 43-101 report.

Diamond drill hole DDH029 in this program, as given in Table 1, returned strong results of 9.0 g/tonne gold and 118 g/tonne silver over a 6 meter interval starting at 2 meters in the hole.

Carmelitas has been an area of concentrated drilling to outline at/near surface gold/silver mineralization on a tighter drill spacing basis than the other 4 zones on Mabel where a significant amount of drilling has also been completed. To September 2009, excluding the current diamond drill program, 195 mineralized holes have been drilled in the Carmelitas Zone including 46 higher grade holes that averaged 2.9 g/tonne gold and 104 g/tonne silver, with an average mineralized interval of 4.5 meters.

Pacific Comox has drilled 611 holes, mainly reverse circulation, on the Mabel property totalling 12,546 meters in addition to the current diamond drill program. All the zones which have been drilled have returned holes or widely spaced clusters of holes which offer significant exploration potential. For example, 11 contiguous but widely spaced holes in the Gate North area have averaged 1.6 g/tonne gold and 78 g/tonne silver over average mineralized intervals of 5 meters with an average spacing of about 50 meters. More closely spaced drilling is needed to assess the economic potential of the zones. In the current campaign 15 holes were drilled on Gate Zone and will be reported when repeat assays are received. One hole tested an EM geophysics anomaly adjacent to Carmelitas.

It is planned to follow the current resource estimate with a preliminary economic assessment of the project based on the completed metallurgical test work and the resource estimate.

Bhagwat Singh P. Eng. serves as the qualified person (QP) for the sampling and exploration programs under the definitions of National Instrument 43-101. The geologist on the Mabel program is Cesar Lemas. For the RC drill program the product was bagged separately for each meter of drill advance. In the current diamond drill program the core was sawn and intervals selected for assay. A split RC or diamond drill sample was shipped by Company personnel to the ALS Chemex sample preparation facility at Hermosillo, Sonora which forwards prepared samples to the ALS Chemex Vancouver facility for assay.

Donald Empey, President
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Yup, I saw that too...still got my paltry 40K shares. I guess I won't have to call Don like planned to do.
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm

This property will surprise many people. But then I think I have said that before.
Back to top Go down
md1

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 pm

studbkr wrote:
Yup, I saw that too...still got my paltry 40K shares. I guess I won't have to call Don like planned to do.

Still have my shares as well
We waited this long, a little longer can't hurt. I guess Sad

Why doesn't someone get Lebed to pump this baby.
This stock needs some promotion Sleep

Cheers
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:13 am

Numb3r on Stockhouse can pump pretty well. So far we are at 4 bid 5 ask. Pretty good for me getting in at 1.75 cents American, but I need to see more price appreciation because the spread is awful on the pinksheet side of it.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:51 am

FYI: I just sold some Pinksheets shares and got US$0.039 @ Charles Schwab.
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Good deal, studbkr. I wonder if I should sell or hold on for another NR. Juniors have been hit by these one time pops and then there is a mass of selling. There isn't really any commitment.
Back to top Go down
studbkr

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:07 pm

I've got them on my watch list (and GPR) to re-buy on a dip. If there isn't a dip, I won't lose any sleep....
Back to top Go down
jvj

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:52 pm

What do you think of DUN.v? It's already popped on news of a drill program, but you could put it on your watch list to catch it when the action gets depressed on it. At about 13 cents, it might take some time to get a good entry price.
Back to top Go down
Leonard Wall

Leonard Wall

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 pm

jvj wrote:
Good deal, studbkr. I wonder if I should sell or hold on for another NR. Juniors have been hit by these one time pops and then there is a mass of selling. There isn't really any commitment.

Please, for the love of Pete, let it go back down to $0.015! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)   PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACIFIC COMOX (PCM.v) or (PAOCF)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Bull Report Forum :: Silver Bull Report Member Forum :: Stock Tip Forum-
Jump to: